'Apocalyptic' SNOWSTORM blasts Middle East

'Apocalyptic' SNOWSTORM blasts Middle East as freak weather terrifies Arab countries

THE Middle East has experienced a bizarre mix of snow blizzards, lightning strikes and deadly fires in just the last 24 hours - with more devastation expected to come

> Hurrrrr muh global warming hurr hurr reeeeeeeeeeee

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/weird/763080/SNOWSTORM-Middle-East-freak-weather-Arab
youtube.com/watch?v=gpevZ0-wUYQ
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait until we give them a nuclear winter.

PRAISE KEK AND THOTH

fpbp

When do you reckon we're getting some snow, DRbro?

it was pretty chilly this winter

Hehe

moar cool pix?

A stiff breeze doesn't mean much...

Couldn't happen to more deserving people.
Truly g*d is just

Thank you winter-chan!

>Fire also struck Dubai among the freak weather incidents

We had some snow in constanza here some time recently, not very common, mostly the best we get is hail and rain there

Snow is cash.

What the hel-
Witnessed

Pray to Winterchan

W I N T E R

C H A N

B L E S S

No fucking way!

THANK YOU WINTER CHAN

>The UAE was one of a number of Middle Eastern countries to bare the brunt of the freak weather

Police warned people against going outside, although the rarity of the occassion saw many flock to the snow-covered landscapes.

Social media users tweeted their delight at the weather and snapped their own snowmen.

However, others tweeted that the freak weather had caused them to reevaluate all of their beliefs.

>Some users described the weather as "apocalyptic" while others remarked that the "final hour was approaching".

>deploy to Bagram in 2010
>literally 3ft of snow on ground
>spend half my time shoveling snow off ramp and de-icing 130s

4 9 3

Can we talk about the weather now Alex?

>op is a faggot

>ywn experience a short lived winter in Oranjestad
;_;

sauce?

Thanks trump

north pole air is coming down.

we're in for some good times now hehe.

Did they even bring deicing trucks and fluid or did you have to do it with brooms and shit?

Are you hereby declaring ma sodom8 for having not put forth a link, my plantain nigger companion?

It's been pretty warm this January.

> Lightning strikes over Middle Eastern countries

Not Global Warming but God's Retribution for being fucking faggots of the human race. Sand niggers are below trash. Their deaths mean nothing to me.

God's wrath!

RARE
A
R
E

You do realize that hotter temperature effects air currents which displaces arctic air right?

wasn't that part of one of those prophesy's? Like it beginning when the weather turns cold. does anyone know what i'm talking about?

Link?

Where's my snow bitch?! Bitch where's my snow!

Hail Winter-chan

no snow in the oven

I do. I think you should run.

(0||0)

Fuck that image takes me back.

I miss Ebola-chan.

It's an absolutely binary type of feel

wtf i love global warming now

Ohhhhh SHITTTTT PRAISE THOTH AND KEK

Nice, I see we're putting our weather weapons to good use.

I don't know which work it's from but the artist is shiwasu no okina.

>111101101
What did he mean by this? What does this mean in binary?

You're being ironic right? You guys understand why weather changes right?

As the earth warms the oceans warm. The currents that bring warm or cold water to the places they usually do slow down or stop. This causes extreme weather events that would have been tempered otherwise. Therefore global warming causes more extreme weather variation, both hot and cold.

Stay in school newfags.

>> Hurrrrr muh global warming hurr hurr reeeeeeeeeeee
Dumb fucking nigger changing climates produce unstable and harsh weather patterns, like extreme droughts or in this case snow in the desert.

HOLY SHIT!!!

Allah came into my country to bring me a blessing from Trump and I literally screamed at him and hit the blessing of kebab meat out of his hand. He started huffing, puffing, and blowing the houses in my homeland down and I cursed him. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to Allah but I’m literally in shock from the incident tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode like many other refugees before me did for Mohammed (pbuh). Why the fucking fuck should I take his kebab? I am the number one kebeb shop in London. Why does he doubt me? Does he think I am poor? I do not need zakat. This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe that Allah would kill my family with unusal weather in my homeland, because of kebab meat. I want a future to believe in. I want Allah to be merciful and send more of my muslim brothers here instead of killing them in my broken homeland. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was merciful and forgiving???? This is so fucked.

THANK YOU WINTER-CHAN

I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING

Trump has control of the weather machines. This is punishment for revoking his travel ban. Now the mudslimes will pay the price.

Winterchan and the white Sup Forumsar bear are agents of Kek

WE ALL STAND TOGETHER

youtube.com/watch?v=gpevZ0-wUYQ

BASED
A
S
E
D

If Winter-chan gets then the mini Ice Age will cleanse yurop from immigrants.

Daily reminder that the us government swears that lastyear was the hottest ever. Meanwhile, ground based tempature stations in Houston havent read 100 degrees in 3 years.

it's proof of glubol warming

groundhogs a mother fucker bitches.

Even God hates sand niggers

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html

You mean the global warming based on faulty and misleading data?

OP didn't post anything blowing the fuck out of Climate Change, but Dr. Bates sure as hell did.

> hurrr i doesnt matter if it is getting colder all over the world because hurrr hurrr muh global warming hurrrrr rrrrrreeeeeeeeeee

Pseudoscience BTFO

I wonder if thats the thing all the presidents kow that bum them out. theres going to be an unstoppable ice age and its going to suck really hard

Thanks liberals.

God wishes nothing but death upon the muslim world

Hopefully this snowstorm makes that unnecessary.

>111101101

Is this thoth's symbol?

Holy fuck

allah's will or jewish weather manipulation?

Explain the mini ice age of the Middle Ages, did men cause that?

In other words, you had to change the meme from "global warming" to "climate change", because you kept getting predictions wrong. Now EVERYTHING that changes can be smugly declared to be the effect of evil Big Coal and Big Oil.

Binary requires a set of 8 bits to make a byte, not 9 bits...

>yfw Alex jones was right
>we CAN control the weather

>apocalyptic snowstorm

That's like a couple inches max.

WHAT DOSE IT MEAN

Not enough faith in Allah.

W E A T H E R W A R S
>W E A T H E R W A R S
W E A T H E R W A R S
>W E A T H E R W A R S
W E A T H E R W A R S

>007
Kek

Ice ages cool the earth at maximum 20 degres. Nigga u do own a coat?

Do you really think we will just all die? Have you never used a greenhouse?

Niggers survived for thousands of years in fuxking Africa. With lions and shit. But global warming is going ti kill us all?

Nigger thats retarded.

I see you know nothing about harvesting crops
>t. jamal

>898962029.png (646 KB, 1280x645)
>>>
> user

It means 493

obviously i mean an instant punching a wolf level of ice age.

And Im already cold all the cunting time, I dont need more poxy weather thanks

>111101101
ǭ
>11101101
í
>1101101
m
>101101
-
>1101
>101

0000 0001 1110 1101 is 493

Based, the truth is finally coming out. It's fucking disgusting that you can't even trust scientists due to all the politicization.

this was trumps plan all along

parrises sqaures level chess master confirmed

>mfw in Texas and it's only mid 40s-50s
Waiting for that Spring heat. A couple of 2000lb laser guided bombs might warm them up.

>blowing the fuck out of climate change

Climate Change is ALWAYS happening on EARTH you fucking nut

111101101 is 493

If climate change is bringing forth the death of sandniggers then by all means let it foster!