So this is a thing now

so apparently this is a real thing. i think this is something we can use against the left, this is the logical end of their ideas, but it's so crazy that most normal people will see it as the idiocy that it is, and it may cause people to turn on the left and marxism more than they already have

should we meme jiu jitsu these antifa-ggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/u/19292498
youtube.com/watch?v=jJbbkai2rak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is like the perfect demonstration of poe's law

one more...

How does a person come to think like this? It's a minority within a minority but still...utter insanity.

>irish
>white

we could even make more memes like this, the more baseless anti-white sentiment there is floating around, the more people might wake up

wtf man?
Since St. Paddies Day is a large metropolitan event (celebrated by many liberals) all across the country I don't see the antifacucks doing anything consequential to the holiday

They feel inferior to whites. Existential hatred.

ha i'd love to see some weak numale faggot telling irishmen to forget about their culture over some shit reason

This is perfect. Normies love St. Patrick's Day because it's a day to have fun and get drunk. Someone threatening that day will be sure to get push back.

isn't st. patrick's day only celebrated by drinking? doesn't everyone like drinking?

>good luck with the micks

Fucking scum won't stop me

oh boy
this is going to make a lot of potatoes angry
i cant w8 for the habenings against antifa fags

Are they really this retarded or did Sup Forums cook this one up?

If were all equal then why is it always up to white people to make it happen? Why doesnt everyone else just accomplish it themselves?

exactly

>wtfamireading.jpg

>have fun and get drunk

Just forward it to some Irish communities and watch the magic do its thing.

At this point im so tired of these assholes that I wouldnt care if nazis took over and put them in camps.

THIS rev up the meme machines and twitter accounts and lets make more shit like this. These antifa cucks are doing us a favor with this bullshit.

this is a Sup Forums twitter right?

we must do this

I reached out to this account on twitter but no response :(

>what is black history month

It's actually not a thing really

>constructed

reminder that they believe that "poc" were everywhere in Europe pre 1900

>joined today
>already a thread on Sup Forums
Whacha doin rabbi?

Some pigs are just more equal user.

This, even liberal Irish wouldn't stand for this shit.

The account is probably ran by a fat greasy sheboon that uses buzzwords like "whiteness" every day.

OR

It could be a good Sup Forumsack trolling us.

>February 2017
>Today

>Taking drink from the Paddy.

That's some shit you're stirring lad.

it is already an actual thing. this isnt draftoutdaughters, people actually believe this shit.

Doesn't matter if it's genuine or more likely a Sup Forumstard, it has potential either way.

Begorrah tis like a seond Great Famine

Ireland will fight off the leftists

(((rothberg)))

It's hopefully satire but there are probably people out there that genuinely believe this.

Wait, wait...this WASN'T another one of our hilarious-but-way-too-obvious false flags?

If only you knew how bad things really are.

But I thought the Irish were white niggers?

Welcome to honorary aryans, paddy.

>berg

kek

I have a fee-fee a poltard did this

Is this serious or a joke ? since when was it about being white, it's about being Irish.

Declare ANTIFA a Terrorist Organization

It already has about 40,000 signatures, only 10,000 more are needed.

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/u/19292498

BEGORRAH!
LEAVE US IRISH ALONE!

'TIS LIKE ANOTHER POTATO FAMINE!

Good luck pulling this shit in Boston

>doesn't everyone like drinking?

Alcohol is Haram you filthy infidel.

i can't tell if this is real or not

guys

we're crossed too far over into the realm of being beyond parody

IDK WHAT TO BELIEVE

lmao, let them push this, normies will just think they're retarded which only helps us

I guess they forget that whole part where for 100 years Irish people were considered non-whites (For real and not Sup Forums maymays) and the fact that Irish people were hard working immigrants fleeing fucked up oppression too.

But fuck em cause they're white! lol

>Quoting a twitter account with 4 followers.

Guys I'm sure there are bigger french frogs to fry here

>national get drunk in town, yell at foreigners and assault gardai day

I can't see it ending any time soon.

Antifa will end

Its a Roman Catholic religious day of obligation in Ireland. Always was always will be.

Any attempt to 'end it' is in its own right doomed to fail and will draw a great deal of wrath from both left and right.

Whoever started that is too stupid to even know what St.Patricks day is.

THE POINT is that we can use this meme and turn it around to expose the left for being anti-white retards.

Opinions on Ireland?

god damn, there is no chill with you niggers

This is a parody, it has to be

I second this

>so this is a thing (I MADE) now

literally nobody in their right mind would do this
not even SJWs are dumb enough to do this

this is a false flag
and youre most likely the one behind it

kill yourself you fucking nigger

ALL americans, regardless of political alignment love St Paddys cause its an excuse to get pisht

I've never heard an American say a single bad thing about it, and I spent a year working in one of the most liberal fucking colleges in the whole country (1 year ago)

St. Patrick was actually mainly about ending slavery actually, that and peacefully converting Ireland to Christianity.

St. Patrick was actually an escaped slave.....

youtube.com/watch?v=jJbbkai2rak

>some random person creates a fake, obnoxious twitter to get the right all up in arms
>you fucking babbys fall for it every time
tip top kek, played like a fucking fiddle

>Feb 2017

Troll account.

>black pride is fine but white pride ISN'T BECAUSE WHITE IS A CONSTRUCT, IT'S NOT A HISTORY
>yo it's St Paddy's day let's get our specific history of being irish funk on
>still racist

>Niggers get a month of celebrating their "history"
>White people aren't allowed a day to celebrate a saint

It's hard to tell anymore. I want this to be real, though. I wan there to be a bunch of leftists who actually try to shutdown St Patty's day events. Perhaps they're emboldened by shutting down Milo and will actually try. My God, they'd be shooting themselves in both feet and it'd be amazing.

OP started the twitter

it doesn't really matter if it's a troll account, obviously i considered that. im saying we can USE THIS MEME YOU AUTISTS and REDPILL PEOPLE

let's discuss how.

>denying an angry irishman his drink on the one day nobody will look down upon him that hard for passing out in the street as long as he wears a bit of green on him

wew lad

We really should be encouraging this particular movement. It's exactly what is needed to divide them further.

I don't drink, but l know once they attack alcohol or someone's right to drink, they are done.

alcohol is a shit drug which is why I dont drink anymore

>it doesn't really matter if it's a troll account, obviously i considered that. im saying we can USE THIS MEME YOU AUTISTS and REDPILL PEOPLE
>let's discuss how.

Go fuck yourself raghead.

go back to sucking your stepdad off for pizza rolls you fucking queer

Good luck with that

>alcohol is a shit drug which is why I dont drink anymore

Neither do I but I do go to Mass on St. Patricks day.

> noncapitalization.
> noncapitalization.

> 0 retweets
> 0 likes

cropping out the 0 likes, 0 retweets.

Literally the lowest rate false flag i've ever seen. This is just poor bait to be honest.

if ireland flag posters get this riled up online can you just imagine what they'd do irl

did literally 5 minutes of reaserch and found out this is a falseflag being run by some shitlord from r/T _ D

The same faggot that posts all of the baitposts and flaseflags and gets "all teh upboats" before anyone else can

seport and rage thread - he's likely OP too, trying to get us into a shitposting fest about it to feed back to reddick

What is black history month?

even the pecker from down under hasn't have enough sniff to fall for these tricks schlomo

how is it over there? i had a good friend- still do, he moved to idaho though- & he knew what it was like for his grandad & father but never really liked to talk about the fatherland.

are you guys alright? you're good stock, i worry.

Make stickers
Place at traffic lights where people cross.
Don't get cuaght
Laugh at the Normie's backlash.

I want this to be real. I am going to start spreading it as though it is real, and I urge you all to do the same. If we can get SJW on board with this, or even get a few Irish guys marching with Nazi flags, it would be epic.

There's a lot of lulz to be had here lads.

Antifa will be classified terrorist

So retarded it gave me a headache

>We really should be encouraging this particular movement. It's exactly what is needed to divide them further.
>I don't drink, but l know once they attack alcohol or someone's right to drink, they are done.

Noted

Irelabd just got marginally more dangerous or Australian backpackers.

I'll be telling everyone about australian right wing protestants trying to ban St. Patricks day tomorrow with left wing protestant uanks and ragheads helping.

The goal is to get australians attacked on the street

Should be fun

The best thing I ever did was give up alcohol. It truly is addictive, just like cigarettes.

Me and my group of friends are pushing 30 and they still drink like they are in college, except they are 50 pounds heavier because of it.

>surrounded by all of the loose, ditzy aging party girls that are desperately trying to hold onto their youths

seems like a trap to find out who is anti-antifa

>St. Patrick was actually mainly about ending slavery
I've never heard anything about him freeing slaves. Just spreading Christianity and lighting bonfires.

op is obviously the account holder of the twitter. look at these new fags discussing if its legit or not.

>I want this to be real. I am going to start spreading it as though it is real, and I urge you all to do the same. If we can get SJW on board with this, or even get a few Irish guys marching with Nazi flags, it would be epic.
>There's a lot of lulz to be had here lads.

>Noted
>Irelabd just got marginally more dangerous or Australian backpackers.
>I'll be telling everyone about australian right wing protestants trying to ban St. Patricks day tomorrow with left wing protestant uanks and ragheads helping.
>The goal is to get australians attacked on the street
>Should be fun

Lots of Australians here

careful now

have saved your post for the lulz

>did literally 5 minutes of reaserch and found out this is a falseflag being run by some shitlord from r/T _ D

Not for me but you never know what will work until the curtain comes up. Be an odd tactic of far left versus far right considering the history of ambushes.

either way it's not something i'd spend any time or effort on unless it took off on it's own.

Batter an Aussie day!

>otherizes

spread this as much as you can. with the irish on our side we will be even stronger. the scottish are next

Thump an aussie day!

kind off we're in a time where its impossible to tell if something is parody or serious anymore.

I would not be surprised if this is serious.

but you'de have to be some sort of retard to think this is a good idea or even that this is what st patricks day is.

Today we found out St Patricks day is racist, black history month rules and the statue of liberty was "really a muslim". What will the left teach us Tomorrow?

Where are you?