What does Sup Forums think about Milo??

What does Sup Forums think about Milo??

bumpppp

go away milo

sage

but why? doesn't he stand for a lot of what pol likes?

>gay
>jew
>anti-racism

he only happens to be a trump supporter

We only used that kike to seat the God Emperor.

but he's also against pc culture.. And all about the alt-right and your emperor

he's a degenerate nigger loving, attention whore.

Pretty much everything we're against

Moron

again, he loves trump and hates pc culture though. stands up for a lot of your values, even if he isn't a example of them

I don't think about him at all.

cuck

professional troll, successful at it

ps - sage goes in every field

Sup Forums is tsundere for Milo
in reality he's a useful idiot at best. Gets people started on the redpill, spreads far too much degeneracy though

it's a mixed bag

Anime hating, nigger loving, faggot Kike.

i don't like him.

Gateway drug, idiot, but potentially a productive idiot.

>Gay jew
Everything /pol stands against

he's a cutie

Milo is a big fat mess. Trump will expose the Federal Reserve.

Disgusting neocon.

>loves BBC
>advocates drug use
>openly has stated he wants AIDS

yeah totally in line with our values. Stop with the alt right meme, and go 2 to leddit

He's a dangerous faggot

I think it's time that he, like all of us, turns to Christ and repents.

He denounces the alt-right and publicly encourages racemixing. He was never gonna be /ourguy/

A useful tool for the alt-right movement.

He's a good entry point for normies on taking the red pill

other than that hes a degenerate

gateway to /us/, so he's cool in my book..
shills: fuck off

>111111111

>Calls me a cuck
>Endorses a British homosexual, public speaker that calls Trump "Daddy"

Did the doctor dropped you when you were born faggot?

Being gay is not wrong

Nice reverse shilling. Go back to making your pocket knives, mountain kike.

Daily reminder that traps are superior! They are strong independent women with little feminine penis that makes all of it better...

Everyone loves you, now fuck off Milo and stop shilling yourself fishing for compliments. Faggot.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg will die this year

praise kek

He's useful in making the lefties look like the crazy ones, because everywhere he walks an Antifa/SJW/liberal protest-riot is there to greet him. It's like they lose their minds when he shows his face and end up looking so much worse than they intended the public to see. He has his purpose, and it's getting his talks cancelled due to violence caused by lefties.

Plus to the average person he's just a gay Jew that likes black guys, he's a leftie wet dream and makes them look like hypocrites when they attack his freedom of speech.

Praise Jesus Christ the Only-Begotten Son of God!

There is only one God.

This is a place for Sup Forums to discuss Christianity.

Consider being a Christian.

> One True Faith
> Path to eternal life, joy, salvation, and relationship with your Creator
> Meaning of life
> Truth
> Christ desires that you repent

Repent and turn to Christ. He is waiting with open arms. Consider the sacrifice he made for you on the cross. God loves mankind and desires relationship with us. He desires that we turn to Him in love.

Will you accept God's amazing sacrifice? Nobody has ever done anything comparable for you. Nobody will ever love you the way God does.

Will you turn to God and repent today?

Are you already a Christian? Good! Welcome! Help spread the Word!

>What does Sup Forums think about Milo??
Code word for white genocide.

he's a moron though

Checked and Trudeu confirmed Kek'd

i am not endorsing him. I'm asking what Sup Forums thinks of him.
Neckbearded fuck, bet you haven't gotten any poon in your life

He's alright in my book.

He can smother facts in leftist faces and they literally cant do fucking shit because they cant pull the "straight" or "white" cards

>i'm not endorsing him
>but all of you should love him because he shares some of your views while being the complete antithesis of others

again, not saying that you should love him. I'm just drawing connections between his beliefs and yours

Alt-right fuckboy
go shove red pill anal beads up your asshole
Keep in mind that talking about an alt-right faggot doesn't help you look smart.

love to watch people make assumptions.. biiggg ol' faggot right here

He's brave and shrewd. His homosexuality functions as a kind of kryptonite or sheep's fleece that paralyzes the left. He correctly understands that there are Protected Groups and he has arrogated one of these to himself. Righties castigate him for this but they don't understand that without his eye-rolling and arm-flapping he'd be devoured on-campus by lefties like a Cappybara by piranas.

His shots in Oz GQ were fantastic and he should try to pull some more gigs like that, along with more appearances with Gavin, whose NYU shut-down went great, just like Milo's at UCB the other day.

He should also do appearances on AJ's Prison Planet and with other emerging YouTube channels.

I can see TV will be utterly transformed in 5 years.

He's pro free speech and pro trump, and the left can't attack the gay jew like they do with everyone else. He went as far as he did because of Sup Forums and knows the imminent dethrone should he hijack the cause (he tried a couple times and knows the backlash very well). The right, a good amount at least, are not sheep, unlike the left.

Anyone that causes lefty hysteria is good in my book.