Can Mexico drain the swamp?

Can Mexico drain the swamp?

Kill yourself

No.

Apparently they can because Mexico City does look like that at all anymore.

That lake nowadays is dryer that Hillary Clinton's vagina

Not with Trump making their president look stronger every day.

trump 2/23/17

it all changes

Anyone have a good layover of tenochtitlan and modern day mexico city? Always wondered.

It isn't you fucking idiot, there are twelve pumps draining that lake.

>tfw right now playing a conquistador game and colonizing the SHIT out of native babes

Tenochtitlan was the closest thing to an AnCap utopia on earth.

Not without the USMC

Ooh, which game is that?

Why did they build a city in the middle of a lake?

Pachuca mentioned!

It's called Expeditions: Conquistador. It's on Steam.

Pretty fun, it's a RPG set in Hispaniola and Mexico. The devs are making a sequel based in Scandinavia or some shit, too.

Ancient Prophecies and Omens and because they fucking could. I mean, for what was essentially the equivalent of what the West would call a Bronze Age Civilization, constructing Tenochtitlan was somewhat akin to our Moon Landings. A technological feat that was just impressive to marvel at. If only the Aztecs weren't crazy human sacrifice proponents, they could have been the greatest non-white civilization ever.

That shit dried up years ago.
>draining that lake
key word: draining.
It's dry as shit. Dumb Spaniards, fucked with indigenous people's carefully planned irrigation system.

Thanks my good man. So I assume that you heartily recommend this game? I mean, it may not be the best game ever, but you'd still describe it as good or at least fun, right?

Elaborate.

>lets destroy the damns, that'll teach these stupid savages

YEARS LATER

>Holy fuck why does this fucking place flood so much? And the fucking misquotes!

>mexican water management

Lake thread?

It's decent enough that you'll get some fun out of it. I've been having fun with it and after having suffered the lack of urge to play turn-based RPGs, it's a good step for me to get in.

I will note that after a while, the non-combat aspect gets easy. You'll still have a decent time with it. If you're unsure, go ahead and read a few reviews first. But I've found it pretty fun so far.

>implying mexicans exist in that time

Largest Natural lake in Indiana.

If I remember correctly taxes were mostly limited to cultural festivals. The economy was planned by the rich since they had most of the surplus capital. Low-skilled laborers could take out loans when they decide to marry. Unmarried bachelors basically lived with others in more or less public housing. If you couldn't pay back the loan no biggy, indentured servitude until you payed it off. The middle class were all skilled workers, bookkeepers etc.. High class were merchants, priests, kings. Warriors ranged from low all the way to middle-high.

then came the white man and their cancerous kike plague...

how can white men even compete?