Why does Sup Forums hate this kind hearted philanthropist so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate this kind hearted philanthropist so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOEjxC_NNZ8&index=10&t=1164s&list=LLZtphCCRKaercp4CfNmJ7NQ
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972
i.imgur.com/Fvpr5dx.png
opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all
redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
archive.is/T9Nl1
soros.dcleaks.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone who was raised speaking Esperanto deserves to be hated.

whats hangin', Alex ?

>mfw german media unironically call this destroyer of worlds a 'philanthropist'

who is this guy can someone give me a quick rundown

KEKs will if digits

"""""""""""""""'philanthropist""""""""""""""

this, please

>bogs bow to him
>has money like powers
>rules britain with an iron but fair fist
>jew nigger jew nigger jew nigger

It's one PsyOp after another with this fucking kike. We should follow based Putin's lead and ban George "nigger lover" Soros' non-profits from our countries.

I don't hate him
I just bought his buddies book on giving globalization a second chance.

I'm just trying to learn you fucking leafcuck

made a few shitty macros during the meme war. Every so-called "grassroots" protest against Trump or whitey in general has his dirty jew mitts all over it.

G T K R W N
T
K
R
W
N

What happens when Soros dies? Does his Asian wife get a part of his fortune? What about estate tax, he's based in New York? He has 5 kids too. If only his son Alexander is going to continue the subversion, atleast he's not going to be as rich?

youtube.com/watch?v=NOEjxC_NNZ8&index=10&t=1164s&list=LLZtphCCRKaercp4CfNmJ7NQ

You can't look like that and not be fucking evil in some way i'm sorry

We hate nazis and nazi colaborators.

This is a very exhaustive mindmap connecting Soros' Open Society Foundation to essentially all DNC-aligned PACs, diversity-pushers, open border monkeys etc

HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE KING!!
You and all your land will dissapear to soros' benefit! He is a kind man and doesnt meddle in politics.. Im pretty sure hes a ki- er uhhh i mean jew. yeah hes a jew so thats how you know hes good. Plus bad people dont make billys like him.

Next Thursday.

He sold out his fellow Jews to the Nazis

Comin' with the top-tier arguments

Shame. A more befitting title would be "Toter Mann"

He is a jew that changed his name from schwartz to soros. He worked for the nazis in ww2 as a boy and fondly recalls the time as the best time of his life. He has stated he has a messiah/god complex. He is a globalist that tried to short the british currency to destroy their economy. He is major contributor to the liberals, owns clintons and obama, personally funds BLM and womens march, etc.

George Soros (Hillary's primary financer) instructing Hillary on what policies to carry out as Secretary of State:
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972
i.imgur.com/Fvpr5dx.png
Top contributors for Hillary Clinton page:
opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f
Soros admits creating the European migrant crisis:
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
George Soros funds Ferguson Black Lives Matter protests:
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all
Soros funds Black Lives Matter:
redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/
Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 'partners' of the ‘Women's March on Washington’
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

archive.is/T9Nl1
Soros leaks
soros.dcleaks.com/

Because we're ignorant nazis of course, why else?

KEK WILLS IT

Taking the bait... Lurk more faggot

Piss off

He crashes economies and currencies for fun.
He orchestrated the Libyan and Egyptian revolutions
He bankrolled BLM and ANTIFA among countless other cancerous protest for pay groups
He bankrolled Killary