/AG/ - ANTICOM GENERAL - HIGH ENERGY EDITION

Offcial Anticom Twitter is up! Once we have 300 members, we'll begin physical work. Important links below:

>Twitter twitter.com/anticomofficial

>Rough draft of ideas docs.google.com/document/d/1UFBEt-Mwph34HuJ0E37HI_xSW5ig8jHIjjqwKyFHvmY/pub

>Uniforms here
www.511tactical.com/public-safety/law-enforcement/uniforms.html

>Riot gear here
bulletproofme.com

>Subplebbit
reddit.com/r/anticom/

>Email

[email protected]

>Discord
discord.gg/RhmMPzd

>How can I help?
Until we get to 300, come join the discord, follow us on Twitter, and spread knowledge of Anticom. Also, distribute the propaganda fliers that have been posted on Discord and Twitter. Godspeed!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12272345
twitter.com/AmyMek/status/827026169690193920/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I tried lurking these threads but most of all the ones I was in were anons arguing about color schemes.

Also, how can I be sure this isn't AntiFa baiting people to attack? You realize they have a presence on Sup Forums.

Ignore the threads, they're full of shitposting and autism. Check out the Discord chat for actual productive stuff. As for Antifa, you should check the google doc. Attacking leftists isn't our goal, defense and community service is. Besides, the meetups we plan on doing at 300 members are going to be centered on charity work at soup kitchens and VA's.

Bumperini - Casimir

Danke.

Most of the talk has not been about attacking
Go to riot the day after and clean up type of stuff

Color schemes for International and US have been decided in the discord.

Bump

Bump for the west coast brahs.

So what'd we end up with

>Uniforms: 5.11
Noice

bump

I asked the gearqueers on /k/ for some advice. 5.11 may not be perfect, but it's a good middleground between affordability. Also, the clothing their is professional, but not overly edgy and fashy.

I've got a CC shirt and a taclite pair of pants from them, they're pretty stellar.

Woo!

Seems kind of expensive though. Why not find some surplus uniforms and modify them as necessary.

I would be fine with that, but some anons have expressed concerns that milsurp and police uniforms would get us labeled a RWDS by the feds, especially if we're going to open carrying

Does anyone have a cool looking eagle crest or some sort of logo like that?

I vote for tiger camo shirts

I see. I'm too old and fat to join you guys but another idea is to fine some decent clothes at Walmart or JC Penny and have everyone where exactly the same brand and color of matching pants, shirts, and maybe shoes. Also perhaps no facial hair and everyone wear black or white shoes.

Maybe the same color and brand of tie? They should be clip on so you can't be choked by them in a fight. Even bow ties might be cool.

I've always wanted to see if the media would take "anti-communist action" at face value just like they do "anti-fascist action".

What do you think?

Also, totally unrelated but just realised I missed the get entirely.

Only one way to find out. Of course, we're going to operate with much better standards than Antifa.

By the way, try creating a base for ANTICOM in Europe that cant be connected to racism etc. to attract normies.

keep this shit on reddit, you guys are embarassing.

Funny, they said the same shit in the first Trump Generals.

sweet false equivolency dumbfuck.

>Want to be anticom
>am not white
>am gay
H-have fun without me guys...

You can join, you dumb cunt. Read the google doc you nigger faggot :^)

cringe

>false

Made me think

Go to a thrift store and find something similar.

You idiots. We are the men behind the curtain. We don't find. Out goal is to get normies to fight for us.

We want vets and bikers to bash the commies.

nothing could possibly make you think. the fact that you are motivated to want to belong to something like this says more than enough about how much you really value yourself.

does not matter
as long as you can stand some anons who are white nationalists

>being anti-commie makes me dumb

Will they choke me against the wall and fuck me and call me "boy"? Otherwise the white nationalism is kind of a dealbreaker.

Some of us want to fight

We're trying to keep the movement focused on community service and defense as opposed to anything aggressive.

I dont think anyone wants any of that.
As long as you're not flamboyant gay it's all good.

Come in the discord chat and I'll clear things up for you.

This thing has potential.

Have a bump, guys

Thanks based favela

Keep up the good work, America.

Bumping for great justice. Have this WebM for inspiration.

Remember: Communists are sub-Human.

Lang wird das heilig Amerikanisch Reich leben.

Anticom will never work because... well, we all have jobs and families.

>pol
>having families

I wish I had a family! Thanks for fucking reminding me ASSHOLE

We have them believe it or not.

Bump for commie memes

Thats why part of this will be community outreach.

then become a police officer dumbfuck

> taking a pay cut to deal with niggers.
how about no.

If we organize the media is going to label us as brown shirts, whether or not we do anything violent and if we do respond but it's self defense it won't matter either. You want to fight Anti-fa and commies? Make them look stupid by spreading videos of their actions around everywhere. Get your gun license and CC permit for defending yourself. Don't become militant like them, otherwise we will be just as wrong as them and the reason patriotism is growing and winning is because we are the sane ones.

have fun, boy scouts.

;)

the are already channels and infrastructure set up for community outreach. we already have the police and national guard. you guys are honestly retarded, if you're actually interested in what you say you are you would go through the appropriate channels, but you just want to be part of a faggy club and run around LARPing and looking fashionable wherever antifa shows up.

get this shit the fuck off this board, Sup Forums does not exist for you to recruit for your organization or faggot club.

snort. Strawman argument

lol is this supposed to be a response to antifa? fucking retarded. good luck.

meanwhile i like how now every embarrassing normie now knows what antifa is.

Not groups that spread the word of Trump.
why are you so butthurt about this?
I bet you're a commie

probably crew or antifa lol

see, you want a special snowflake group that does these things with your exact ideology. this is why literally everyone is going to cringe at this and think you're just as bad as antifa.
>hurr durr let's let it be known that our community outreach fuck around gang is politically motivated
literally retarded.

I know
If it's so faggy he would not get so enraged.

except half of the posters in this thread are expressing the exact same sentinment, dumbfuck. is it so hard to believe that someone who believes in similar things to you, thinks that you're a fucking idiot? swallow the red pill, henry.

> doing community outreach is as bad as beating people.
Thanks for clearing that up.
I guess I wont see you at the clubhouse.

what a transparent mischaracterization of my argument. hopefully everyone at your faggy "clubhouse" isn't this retarded or subversive.

Why so butthurt at what other people are doing? If you don't like it then go create pepe memes or whatever you do.

If I'm in a rural area, how will I know what the fuck is happening? Where do you go?

Ever thought of trying to join up with smaller groups made?
Anti-antifa groups might be a good place to start.

We all need to make new twitter accounts and re organize back here.

should they not have to defend their larping club against criticism? go concern troll somewhere else.

>this is why literally everyone is going to cringe at this and think you're just as bad as antifa.
You said it?
Why would I care if a retard thinks outreach is as bad as violence.
The clubhouse has sandwiches and juice, you'll miss out.

This!

UNIFORM POLL
strawpoll.me/12272345
strawpoll.me/12272345
strawpoll.me/12272345
UNIFORM POLL

i also vote for this

Yeah but the (((media))) will leap at the chance to say "see? the right also has violent squadrons" because your dumb name is too similar.

bump

We will have plenty of videos of good deeds

Who here /hasfuns/?

Also pls no bully. Any gun is better against the side that willingly signed away their right to bear arms.

>yfw liberals are literally hitler

bump

This would make great video.
Go to uc berkly and wave jew flag.

>yfw "communism has failed"
Keep crying, faggots.

You don't have to be that organized. Wearing whatever dark rags you have with a yellow bandanna or whatever is enough

I understand the sentiment, but we want to have an organized, professional attitude to set us above Antifa thugs with bandanas and ski masks.

kys faggot

Is that you, (((JDACW)))?

>communism has succeeded in real life
>"anti-communism" hasn't even made it off this board

The guy made a video:
twitter.com/AmyMek/status/827026169690193920/video/1

Just so everyone knows, this is what a ctr shill looks like. When you click the google doc it gives the. Your google account name if you're signed in.

You retards have to think about logistics

Start a gofundme or something,put the money in a trust fund,get a lawyer

Uniforms,transportation......all cost money

Stop being role playing faggots and start putting this shit together

>communism
>success
KEK

also
>anticommunism hasn't even made it off this board
nice strawman, it obviously has, just not a group like Antifa

lol banned because I told the truth. Pussies.

>a fucking swede

you have to go back

>a dozen fat people fighting about camouflage
>"have no fear ma'am i am from the internet"
You faggots are gonna get your asses whipped.

succeeded?
i don't think you know what that word means

>sweden

Fuck your mother you fat, freakish loser. Go do some more Cartman voices you talentless hick.

A fucking rapefugee

t. Viking

More like because you came in vomiting shit (Or muslim cum, whichever pleases you) without anything constructive to contribute.

Enjoy your 2 cents, shill.