Flare up in Ukraine?

Canadian government reconsidering sending troops to the Ukraine. What do you guys think the odds of this are?

Mali? Ukraine? Congo? Sudan?
Where's the next deployment boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/minister-hints-at-sending-more-help-for-ukraine-amid-new-of-violence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_Day_(Netherlands)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrystia_Freeland#Early_life
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Iran

sauce

There are worse places to be than Ukraine

Surrounded by qts

Should I join the army? I'd love to leave Canada ad bang some ukie grils.

Join the reserves first. Just make sure you find a solid unit and you'll have a blast.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/minister-hints-at-sending-more-help-for-ukraine-amid-new-of-violence

Sweet, we'e gonna go protect our fourteen province.

By the way, how much do they contribute in federal tax? Or equalization payments?

>joins army expecting to chill in Western Ukraine
>gets sent to somolia for diversity training

Such is life as a leaf

what's the point?

>canada sending troops to fight a war on ukraine's behalf

The fuck is wrong with this country

>you will see the leaf menace RAKE'd by based Donbass militia and Russkies in bloody kotel's in Debaltzeves 2.0
What a time to be alive

>They’re fighting a war against Russian imperialism and if they fail, then it’s right on NATO’s doorstep.

mfw explicitly insinuating that it's a proxy war

trump is playing 88d chess to genocide leafs

There's no flare up in Ukraine. Just some heavy fighting a few days back that cut the power to 3 cities I think. Now it's all quiet again because people are busy fixing all the powerlines, waterstations n sheeit that got blown the fack up with all the shelling.

No territorial changes or nothin happened afaik.

So no, it's not habbening. If you sign up you'll be sent to Somalia more likely.

dead leaves, hopefully.

What happened to "if you kill your enemy they win" ?

you forgot the part where it says "...unless they're evil russians"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_Day_(Netherlands)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrystia_Freeland#Early_life

Her ancestors are from Ukraine.

From internet,

"Canada has named a prominent critic of Russia who was banned by Moscow in 2014 as its new minister of foreign affairs, as the Canadian government prepares for what could be a radical recast of its relationship with the United States under the incoming Trump administration."

WTF. She has clear bias. Canadian troops will take risks because the minister probably listened too many horror stories from her grandparents when she was a kid.

I agree, more or less. It's still going to be some shit hole like Mali.

Most of this is just liberals posturing

round up all the niggers in one platoon and let them have fun in their homeland africa

almost feel bad for them
they will get a good pounding from uncle Vlad

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

we'll get on with it