TrumpTheOscars

GET IT GOING FAGGOTS

no one?

you disappoint me guys

What do you hope to accomplish with this though?

it'll fuck with (((their))) ad money from the commercials plus show how fucking dumb the lefties in hollywood are. basically, it will unplug those still jacked into the bluepill IV drip and piss off those the rest of the lefties

reported to Fbi for assassination threat

are... are you retarded?

bump i like it

"until there's no trump"

get rekt fgt

I let the Feds know.
You won't be assassinating anyone anytime soon, OP.

the oscars were a scam Samuel Meyer set up to bust up the unions in hollywood

Apparently, it wasn't a good scam.

calling it now, blacks clean house

>makes meme to fuck with lefties
>gets accused of wanting Trump out of the white house

JUST

This has the potential to cause very interesting things on twitter

Would the hollywood bigwigs treat it as a threat, or would they simply accept the free publicity?

Fuck You.

some of the actors would probably accept it as free publicity, but I'm sure most would fight it at first, then be on board when they saw it was gaining speed

This doesn't mean anything.

How is this going to manage anything besides lefties pushing to have him out of office even quicker? All you would have is actors support it (they already hate trump), anyone who dislike trump supports it and than anyone who hasn't made up their mind about which side they take when the war comes to support it. End result would be a larger enemy

>This doesn't mean anything.
perfect for leftist then

who gives a shit?

fuck no they should have gotten all actors better money instead they pay a few morons big salary and the rest get nothing, but maybe one day they will win an award,

didn't the first black woman to win this shit have to get raped on screen?

...and nothing of value was lost...

...for 4 years

I'd be ok with getting rid of the oscars permanently desu

I think it's better to do something like #OscarsSoDemocrat to highlight the real lack of diversity

demand the show be hosted by clint eastwood