/MIC/ MEME INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX - 1ST BATTLE: SOROS THE NAZI

Time to stop bitching and start working. This general thread will serve as a workbase to produce memes in regards to the topic in the subject. This thread will work on ways to link George Soros' Nazi career with his backed protesting groups (BLM, Antifa, etc...)
Don't hold back and DON'T LET THIS SLIDE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=miymVzEpjR8
vid.me/tsuD
miepvonsydow.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/world-war-ii-kristallnacht.jpg?w=350&h=200&crop=1
lisawallerrogers.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/communists-are-arrested-by-sa-troops-the-day-after-the-elections.jpg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have a bump. We need this.

Bump

So how exactly do we do this?

Bump for justice, fuck the shills

This. Fuck the shills. Tonight, we reclaim our board.

I'll post some OC.

Thank you much appreciated. and look at these digits!
ANTIFA is supported by a Nazi. We make that link with memes. GOD SPEED!

I'm sick of them fucking our shit up

Good starting point, dump old memes and let's start making new ones

I'll start

I wish I were better at making threads. We need a theme song.

youtube.com/watch?v=miymVzEpjR8

Clocks tickin' pol. MAGA

New rule: lets make the background of all our memes the list of confirmed CREW shills. So that way our memes really send fear in their heart.

like a watermark? Freaking brilliant. could you make a template of that for us?

Yes feed the meme machine! A dump right now is good, but divert attention to pic related

Trump needs to drone Soros' kid, arrest him then he can be shot attempting to escape

I need to make some OC with a focus on the Nazi element but here is a start

plz accept my humble(and shittly) made meme.

Bump keep this going indefinitely.

God help them when they actually try Calexit.
The irony...
good shit
I love it

Also pol i made this earlier yesterday.Think it helps? Its an edit of Stefan talking about the riots
vid.me/tsuD

WITNESSED!
The fuck? He said this? Well this needs to get out!
awesome!

We could combine this meme to George soros being a Nazi.

Using recent memes will be more effective

Yes agreed. left can be the soros youth nazi pic. Right can be either or

We need one of these for Soros

this enclave....

i didnt get to post my edit in the last thread, so now i post. im sorry.

top tier. but she's irrelevant now

I like the cut of your jib, burger

was it you man?

lel no, I would've targeted a different religious persuasion ;)
>all posts are works of fiction

the vortex cannot be escaped...

oh honey.....
I hope you're saying those are our enemies and not us.
Much better than the OC.
Never been complimented by a leaf. Feels good.
Freaking best thing

certainly put Quebec city on the map though, more than any travel guide could.

We need something that hits harder. People should dig up photos of Brown Shirts/SS beating or attacking people. Then we can put them side by side with AntiFa photos

is this your OC? top-tier shit there, Rodney

Reminder that Soros owes the US $7Billion in back taxes.

Make memes to ensure Trump collects it!

Seems like the most direct way of hurting him and preventing his propaganda.

nah it's just a funny picture of people who I find it easy to fabricate an intricate backstory nearly instaneously

normie meme pic related

copter rides for shills

memes for all others

nah I wish I made that, it's likely from a student's project somewhere, I remember having to design an energy drink label for class. I think it's a common assignment for graphicfags

I like that shit

Normie memes are not spicy enough for me lol.
Now we talking.

miepvonsydow.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/world-war-ii-kristallnacht.jpg?w=350&h=200&crop=1

lisawallerrogers.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/communists-are-arrested-by-sa-troops-the-day-after-the-elections.jpg

having trouble finding brownshirts being violent. these were the most violent but they're not even that horrible

>Never been complimented by a leaf. Feels good.
Don't hold your breath till the next time
we hadn't made that many purely Soros memes, right? Can't find that many that don't feature Hillary front and center. Probably not worth going through the archived breads

I think we should jump on TYT blaming us for berkely

Drone strike when

yea slimg seems to have been shoah'd too....
It's nice tho, soros has major normie penetration now. all these riots in general are pushing people to the right

I got something for a caption to a meme.

"Antifa is going to fall and Soros is going to pay for it" someone put that in to this picTYT can suck a big one those dumb fuckers.

still have a shitload of Soros Foundation documents from the guccifer 2.0 hack. Probably worth uploading to mega and spreading

Upload that shit and share the link senpai
Now we talkin

you should feed that to baph on infinity

k 2 secs

mah nigga flipped the switch

I agree, although I think we can get real traction with normies attacking them on this specifically. A lot of their viewers are salvageable

These are great, we need Antifa versions

you had a version of this with good text too... ugh im so couch locked fuccin dude lmao has be in coma

we must stop both of them

yea im just dumpin old stuff.... ill sit up in 15 mins or something and do some actual work. just... so... fucking lazy.....

weeeew~!!@

BUMP
PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

le classic.

is there any way we can make an everlasting meme generator more permanent than a Sup Forums thread? like a network of twitter accounts?

it's funny, i posted the Soros mindmap in another thread a couple hours ago and i actually thought about this exact idea, making like an anti-soros general or whatever. Funny.

I feel you user, I'll keep bumping and help out in a few min as well

We need some talking about how he owns the average american going to the protests

Make them think twice about it

Soros needs to be exposed. It all does.

Good to see this thread is getting some steam.

I've no artistic ability, but I would like to offer suggestions of things to meme.

A. We need to get the Left to fight itself. Since they're made up of various victim groups, specifically blacks, women, lgbtq, and Muslims, we should make memes of one of those victim groups having to having to check their privilege and be supportive of another victim group at their own expense. Some examples.

a. White Women and black men should be made to feel sorry and be apologetic to black women. Black men may have been slaves to whites, but it can be memed that black women suffered under white men, white women, and black men.

b. Heterosexuals of the victim groups should feel sorry for gays and transsexuals. Aim this at black men and women, as blacks are notoriously unaccepting of homosexuality in general. For this reason, also aim this at muslims. Don't aim this at white women, as it won't have much effect.

B. Try to meme up women who want to get abortions to instead get sterilized. Ways to meme this up

a. Deny the Patriarchy your body by preventing them from impregnating you

b. Free yourself from the ultimate gender norm

c. Unshackle yourself from the trails of motherhood

d. Head off ChristCucks at the pass. They've no argument against sterilization

C. Current topic is Soros memes, I see. Along with BLM and Antifa, show how Soros was affiliated with the Women's March and shit.

Ooh, great idea. Show how Soros owns women through the women's march, then show women how they can free themselves from a disgusting old white man through sterilization.

There it is. that public and private stances.
Much appreciated Anon5!
I'd love to expand but we gotta make this work first before we thinkin about bigger goals

Fucking kek.

BUMP
U
M
P