You think our country’s so innocent?

What did he mean by this? Big redpill coming tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486264598980.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=lAT61aXRid8
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization?source_location=minibar
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Plutonium_Files
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486264598980.webm

he's said this before. nothing new this time.

He's right. The US is just as guilty of wrongdoing as a lot of other countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=lAT61aXRid8

He's 100% right.

Saying Putin is a killer is just propaganda. We funded and armed ISIS for fucks sake

It's hilarious how cucked he is by Putin. For somebody promoting nationalism he makes sure that American exceptionalism takes a step behind Russian friendship.

It's like all of you faggots that wanted to fight for Russia in the case of an all-out war with them, but when Trump won you're suddenly the most American patriots in the world.

Libtards legit think their country dindu nuffin wrong but they hate it anyway. They just don't want peace with Russia because the media told them to.

I like Trump more every day.

ru high?

Where were you when Trump named the Jew?

Literally no one here wanted to fight in a war vs Russia. You sound like one of (((((them)))))

I never wanted war with Russia. Unlike you, I lived through the Cold War.

>Leftist media: Although Castro has dome some mean things he still was a great leader that tried to the what he thought was best for his country
>Trump: Putin isn't perfect and neither were our past presidents but I still respect him
>Leftist media: You're a Russian puppet that wants to bring fascism to our country! REEEEEEEEEEE!

Go away nigger. You nonwhites need to GTFO this board

>If you want anything short of WW3 with nukes and world destruction you're cucked by putin

He means no one is innocent.

You must be newfags. During the election there were plenty of WW3 happening threads, and 90% of Americans wanted to fight on Russia's side, help them sabotage the government, and desert. The ones that didn't, that said they wanted to defend their country, were called jew cucks and traitors.

You're not nationalists. Not American nationalists, at least. You're just a bunch of faggots.

He's a draft dodging rich boy with shitty grades and a shittier attitude about his country.

Anyone that defends this should hang like a worthless mutt.

Moreso. The US government will one day be remembered like the USSR is today, mark my words.

Damn, I'm going to have to watch this.

Declare ANTIFA a Terrorist Organization

It already has about 40,000 signatures, only 10,000 more are needed.

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization?source_location=minibar

>President Trump having to educate Americans that their country does indeed kill people

Seriously, burgers. wtf?

>90% of Americans wanted to fight on Russia's side, help them sabotage the government, and desert

Because the government was under the control of globalist central bankers

>The ones that didn't, that said they wanted to defend their country

They didn't want to defend their country, they wanted to defend globalist central bankers

The term is "ethnonationalist," Jamal. Sorry, that doesn't include you.

Shitlibs constantly crow about how Amerikkka is literally Hatecrime: The Country. Obama went on a world tour apologizing for our heinous imperialistic overreach.

Then Trump says 'You think our country's so innocent?' and we get a full REEEEEEEEEE storm from libfags.

lol at this timeline.

>President Trump having to educate the press to get them off their damn high horse

fify

i want dead amerisharts.

>Libtards legit think

Stopped reading right there

good luck with that pedro.

Pretty much this.

>defending your country means defending globalist central bankers

So I guess Ivan and his squad of troops rolling into your hometown, fucking your wife is about the most patriotic thing to witness?

Goddamn you people make me sick. Patton himself would shit on all of you if he was alive for sucking Russian cock.

>muh libruls
>I need an enemy to be mad at

what have you done today, fatty?

CIA
FBI
ATF
Bay of Pigs
Operation Fast & Furious
and oh, what was that one where the FBI shot up those people in the woods? Ruby something?

FUCK OFF SHILLS

Lol I'm just imagining all the libtards screaming about Trump being a psycho genocidal maniac.
Whilst simultaneously supporting Hillary Clinton.

He's just a defender of the idea of the "right of all nations to seek their own interest first." It's classic noninterventionist foreign policy and one that most people will agree is a great policy.
Honestly, what is even so bad about Russia? They're not commies anymore. They're not persecuting Christians anymore. There seems to be a degree of freedom of speech (though not completely sometimes). Shit Putin even backed the good guys in the Syrian war (or at least didn't in/directly arm rebels with noted jihadist tendencies).

Other than having the appropriate degree of caution among super powers, I see no reason at all to think Russia needs to be demonized by Trump just because he's the president.
In fact. He's acting like the diplomatic president they said he wouldn't be.

You know Hitler praised other world leaders too right?

Just because you're a nationalist doesn't mean you have to shit on absolutely everyone. Just those who suck.

If you cared about what dead men thought you'd be advocating for Constitutionalism instead of shitposting.

Even if you don't like Trump, you have to agree with this.

fuckin mad huh?

wal mart all out of cheese puffs by the gallon?

GOD FUCKING EMPEROR

GO TRUMP!

Stop making shit up.

>Tuskegee
>Ruby Ridge
>That time they fed plutonium to pregnant women.
>MK Ultra
>Operation Gladio
>Operation Northwoods

He's right, of course

They're just being contrariant. They've been shoving anti-american shit down our throats for years, now that Trump acknowledges that we're not perfect either they throw a shit fit. No principles.

HH

Checked

That was the redpill you dumb hick

>I respect him
>Why?!?!??!!!?!?!111!!?!??!/!?!!?!
Jesus Bill. Respect doesn't mean adoration. I respect a nigger with a gun pointed to my head, that doesn't mean I like him one bit.

>So I guess Ivan and his squad of troops rolling into your hometown, fucking your wife is about the most patriotic thing to witness?

Damn you really have no earthly clue what is actually going on at the top of the power structure, do you?

Does intention matter at all, or are all killings equivalent?

>hurr Trump supporters are all fat hicks in flyover country
This is why Trump is president.

>Fighting for a nigger who wants to destroy your race makes you a nationalist.
Wew, lad.

For the last time.
America was built upon insurrection and skepticism of the government. The Founders never wanted the American people to be 100% behind its government. They gave us the power of the ballot to change our government for the better, and the 2nd Amendment as a backup plan.

American nationalists are loyal to AMERICA, not the US government.

Oh you

Intent always matters. Killing for lulz > killing on Shlomo's orders

STFU Donny.

>Well the thing is that Putin has all kinds of dirt on me so I have to defend him above even the USA.

This is definitive projecting. The left have been making enemies out of everyone who doesn't drink their koolaid. They're perfectly fine with warring with Russia cause of human rights but not a single country where homosexuals are killed on the spot just because it's a mom white country

>This is why Trump is president

You got played, fatty.
Deal with it.

The Kochs are the biggest commie sympathizers in the country, and he's knee-deep in debt to them.

>muh taxes

Why do you think he's afraid to show them?

You've already drowned and you don't even know it yet.

Something is off about his usage of "moral relativism"

>the time they fed plutonium to pregnant women
This ones new to me. Please enlighten me

>You think our country’s so innocent?
The balls of this man.

RIGHT MAN
FOR THE JOB

That kind of question is a lose-lose question

Either he says no and the left would bitch more. He says yes then people will bring up the election and how "illegitimate" it was. He gives a moderate answer then the media would carve into him asking him even more vague questions so they can prove why he's bad (basically not decisive).

Of course him saying this doesn't help either, because despite the majority of Americans knowing America has done some fucked up shit people still won't like the answer because he isn't calling Putin a serial baby killer who rigged the election.

I don't know how these people enjoy playing these games.

I agree with him. We're some of the most ruthless people on earth and we're losing that ethic that has kept us the most successful country since we obliterated 2 cities in Atomic hellfire. Trump needs to bring that mentality back.

Ahh cannot wait for the Hillary shills storm this week.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Plutonium_Files

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

>...measuring the health effects of radioactive fallout from nuclear bomb tests, injecting pregnant women and babies with radioactive chemicals, and irradiating the testicles of prison inmates, amongst other things.

>What is Jeffersonian democracy

Faggot.

It's 'Ol Don's way of saying that America is just as fucked up as Russia. We just don't put 2&2 together because cognitive dissonance or something...

That's already the case over here.

He meant, of course
>Our country has a lot of niggers. We've got a lot of niggers. What do think? Our country's so white?

BOOM O'RIELLY ON LIFE SUPPORT

>It's classic noninterventionist foreign policy and one that most people will agree is a great policy.
No you fucking moron.

If you're a weak country then you espouse non-interventionist foreign policy to try and get strong countries to fuck off - like Russia is doing. "Ukraine is a Russian affair, nobody else has any right interfering."

If you're a strong country then you espouse interventionist foreign policy so that you can secure your interests abroad - "Ukraine is an issue of international law and we will enforce justice (which just so happens to also coincidentally benefit our foreign policy).

Trump is making a mistake. Not to mention that his foreign policy is undermining US soft power.

finally the uncensored version.

Trump respects "killers".

He said outright he was staffing he cabinet with "killers".

HOORAH

Thanks lad.

>liberals: POLICE AND GOVERNMENT ARE CORRUPT MURDERS
>Trump: You think our country's so innocent?
>liberals: TRUMP JUST SAID THAT AMERICA KILLS PEOPLE IMPEACH HIM

>American exceptionalism
This doesn't mean pretending really hard that the US doesn't have many failings. American exceptionalism only comes from looking at the cold truth of what America has become, and fixing it. Feel good words are empty without any conviction.

Why is does anyone even listen to O'Reilly, he's a dumb cunt with antiquated views, and shilling the Putin meme indicates he's part of the New World Order crowd.

Tucker is so much better.

We lost this right 1865. Thanks, Lincoln.

then why don't you go work for foreign affairs if you know so much you stupid sack of shit

>its the jews telling us to fight other whites!

I wonder what happens when Trump announces he's keeping sanctions on Russia and is going to remain hostile to them. Do your brains just shut down like a liberal who sees a black Trump supporter? "Wtf I thought all white people were friends!"

So you propose a nuclear armed conflict with Russia?

Because that's essentially what the retards like Hillary and her Neo-Cohen backers wanted.

I do work for DFAT.

>he's in debt to the Kochs

The same Kochs that refused to donate to his campaign at all? Those ones?

I didn't even vote for Trump in the primary and that is retarded.

>Lefties: AmeriKKKa is evil! Down with the USA!
>Trump: Yes, we have done some pretty horrible things.
>Lefties: How dare you, you treasonous swine! America is great!

he still has the neocon narrative shoved up his ass

>During the election there were plenty of WW3 happening threads, and 90% of Americans wanted to fight on Russia's side, help them sabotage the government, and desert.

Because the previous US government was not an American government, but some sort of vague, globalist entity engineering a Brave New World.

Reminder to all white skins, shit skins like this bean eating ditch digger want you dead.

To any remaining libtards, the rest of "the world" that you love so much, would toast to your liquidation and not think of it again. They want you dead.

this

Soft power only works when you're willing to put your Shekels where your mouth is. Ukraine is one of the largest countries in Europe and has the lowest GDP/capita. Are you willing to finance its reconstruction? The EU has already failed with smaller and much less fucked up countries before. Now if the US (or your country for that matter) was willing to foot the bill for it, nobody in Europe would stand in your way.

I don't think most low information fags realize how the US came to be as influential in Europe as it is. 2 words: the Marshall Plan. Which the US was able to afford because Shekels were made in WW2.

I can't believe you still fell for this fucking meme.

It's like the liberals thinking Trump wants to start a war with Russia or Iran and calling him a war monger.

Hillary Clinton is a fucking witch but this question was brought up to her in the third debate, about the no-fly zone in Syria. She said she was willing to negotiate with Russia on it.

There was never any threat of WW3. You people are just paranoid as fuck, Just like the other side with their paranoia that whites are going to kill all the minorities. The WW3 threads were a good thing, though, they showed that most people here, "right wing nationalist conservatives", are willing to let another country annex theirs because they were fed up with their government, instead of fixing it themselves.

First honest U.S president ever! That's refreshing

Patriotic check

>There was never any threat of WW3.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

>Neocon

Might as well just say "Jews" at this point, because literally all of those people are globalist Jews looking to end "resistance" countries like Russia and Iran so they can swoop in and seize the wealth.

So he admires killers?

*kike detected*

Stop posting any time.

I didn't say that the lack of US intervention in Ukraine is undermining soft power (though it is), I said that Trump is undermining soft power in addition to taking the wrong foreign policy stance for his state's position in the international hierarchy.

Trump should be using the US's weight to secure US interests abroad, and he's not going to be able to do that if he keeps trying to defend the sovereign rights of nations. It's hard to argue that you're totally allowed to invade them unilaterally if 24 hours ago you were talking about their sovereign rights that cannot be infringed.

This is a separate issue to his undermining US soft power.