What motivators the pro-immigration protestors?

>WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
>WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE
worldtribune.com/flashback-jerry-brown-biden-and-other-dems-refused-to-accept-vietnamese-refugees/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>WE WANT MORE MUS-

You ever seen a bitch in heat? The way she screeches and howls until something comes along and fucks her into the floor?
Any and every effeminate creature on this Earth is the same way.

>WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
>WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
>WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!

>WE WANT MORE MU-

>WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
>WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
>WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
>WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!
WE WANT MORE MUSLIMS!

Their stupid fucking liberal teachers (who are 90% women) taught them stupid fucking liberal shit.

>WE WANT MORE MUSLI-

pretty hot desu

This is actually perfect bait to troll the shills on here and on twitter.

when reading those protest things..
i always laugh and giggle, but feel sad at the same time...
i think it's funny and sad at the same time they don't even know how borders are drawn or consieved during time lol
culture and coherence with the same people like you are the foundation of borders
not by imparialism and racism...

read about the Muslim Brotherhood and the Egypt revolution

then CAIR

ITT: out of touch conservatards
The motivation should be obvious.
Most Americans cherish the freedoms that hundreds of thousands of Americans have fought and died for.
And then there's you un-American asshats.
I know, I know, you think you're the "true" Americans.
But the truth is, you're a noisy minority.
Hell, even the few Trumptards I know in real life kept insisting he couldn't really ban Muslims from immigrating, because it wouldn't be legal.

The 9/11 attacks were carried out by Saudis. The Boston Marathon bombers were from Russia and Kazakhstan.
Trump does business with both those countries, and guess what?
"Keeping America safe" didn't involve banning people from either country.

...sorry if I violated your fuzzy hugbox.

The images of the protestors gives me the feeling that none of it is organic in origin. Especially the signs. The whole thing feels very coerced in nature, not sure how to explain it.

#NotAllMuslims

I know one Muslim kid in school half-assing his religion and he's cool

Look at me on social media, I feel like those heroes in the 60's protests and I'm a hero

He hasn't banned mudslimes and half the country supports it.

aaahh yes the so called islamic spring ^^
hahahahaha

now they trow people of roofs overthere now
and this week here in my city (flagrelated) they arrested anothar batch of muslims with funny idea's which one of them had something to do with the christmass parade in berlin, the bombings here in subway and airport and a contact for paris again .. ugh..

When you don't contribute to society and you don't bear any costs you are pretty generous with giving it away especially when you can get public praise for being so selfless.

Guess I'm seeing Blue now

It's always the fucking white women pushing this pro-immigration shit. The beta white knights just tail behind them.

I agree with you, Trump doesn't go far enough. Should have banned all Muslims from everywhere.

that must be world wide, here it's the same shit

>He hasn't banned mudslimes and half the country supports it.
He banned everybody but Christians and Jews from 7 Muslim-nations.
Well, actually his "religious persecution" loophole applies to any non-Muslim from these seven countries.
Besides, the EO was illegal on grounds not relating to the First Amendment.

...but thanks for playing anyway!

This is effectively evidence of how powerful the influence of the DNC is.

The DNC and some parts of the GOP are funded by corporate lobbyists. Corps love the cheap labor and lack of benefits that immigrants demand because they just came from a hell hole of country more than likely and will take damn near anything. Pennies on the dollar.

SO, because the big corps love the cheap labor, they use the DNC to filter through more bodies to do the work. In return, the DNC get's a voter base. They mutated the concept of American patriotism into what it is now, which is universal welfare and that immigrants are good for us.

These poor idiots that hold these signs up are literally just doing the big Corps bidding, while thinking they're fighting against them. Mainly because the DNC has convinced them to talk against immigration is racist or some other nonsense.

Gotta admit, as horse shit as their message is, the DNC has it on point with the shilling and mind games on folks who are more so emotional driven voters.

yup, punnish one, punnish them all.
classical punnishment, that's what we learned in school and since school is the mirror of society, we should do what we where teached in school, wright?

Misplaced empathy.

So the Governor of Virginia is some hippy freeloader?

Estrogen.

No seriously. Look at the crowds who protest this shit.

Most of the people who disagree with you are doing it without being paid.

watch out for those, i knew some of those who bashed their own religion and fellow islamists, but lateron when they become "friends" that's the moment you get a knife in your back.
these are perfect school examples of taqiyya.
just watch your back. matter in fact.. never turn your back to an islamist. : old proverb

Ever since 9/11, liberals have been afraid to confront islam.

That's where bush derangement syndrome came from. Can't confront musllms, the might k*ll. If you're afraid, attack bush instead.

Obama was on the side of muslims and lied to the public-- called terrorist attacks "workplace violence" and "lone wolf attacks."

Now Trump is confronting islam again, and many people are going apesh*t. They're afraid and don't want to confront the problem.

Ignore it, let muslims in and keep getting attacked. They would rather do that than solve the problem. It's their pretend world. People die from a terrorist attack, but they pretend it's "workplace violence" or whatever spin the pro-Muslm media puts on it. "Lalalalala we're perfectly safe, there is no terrorism"

They need Muslims to keep coming to the US so and killing Americans so they don't have to directly confront Islam.

Yes, it sounds crazy because it is crazy.

The gumball video. You haven't seen it. You need to. You are overdosing on blue pills.

youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

fun fact most pro-immigration people will argue that the statue of liberty quote "give me your tired your poor..."etc. etc. (The New Colossus written by Emma Lazarus, 1849-1887) but will stand tooth and nail against the constitution's second amendment (1791) because "it's from a different time"

watch this
youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

It's not "humane" to drain a nation of its people. Where were you when the last 2 administrations were burning the middle east to a crisp? We should have stopped it then, but now we'd like to think we can somehow be "virtuous" by removing the only people from these nations who could possibly fix them. But yeah, pat yourself on your back and feel like you've taken the moral high ground.

Yes.

Virginia politicians post 1865 are all assholes.

t. Virginian

DON'T FALL FOR IT!
CTR 2.0 OUT IN FULL FORCE!

Hey look at that, Joe Biden and Jerry Brown were against Vietnamese refugees.

worldtribune.com/flashback-jerry-brown-biden-and-other-dems-refused-to-accept-vietnamese-refugees/

Doesn't matter what countries they come from if we kill all muslims.

Ironically, Emma Lazarus also was a Zionist who advocated for an exclusively Jewish ethno-state.

Every time.

ironic, or (((ironic)))?

The reason is:

1. They haven't read the 16 page pew research on Muslim sentiment

2. They believed Bush/Obama's propaganda that implied that 99.9 percent of muslims are 'just like us' while only a small percent are fundamentalist and or violent. While Bush/Obama propaganda has its uses in that it helps cast terrorists as lone crazies, it looks like apologism for anyone who bothers to look deeper.

That's about it. I highly doubt any liberal would still be so extremist if they were walked through every page of the pew research.

The reason why cramming the worst stats into one infographic doesn't work is because they assume (rightfully so) that you are just being selective. Break down their defenses by admitting that certain countries like Turkey and Indonesia are alot better in terms of overall sentiment, but the pew research shows that other countries aren't as sound.

>16 page pew research on Muslim sentiment
Linky please?

I am honestly for the first time in my life becoming scared for the future. euro countries are falling left and right. I was in london a few months ago and I saw more burkas than natives in my two weeks there. and now here in the states I watch these liberals protest and streak to tear down the borders and let the mass exodus of the middle east into our country. there's still hope right?

if not what language should I learn? japanese? korean?

This is what I don't get about places like Sweden especially

With a population of 10M, you're letting in refugees for what purpose? To alleviate suffering? Even if you let in a few hundred thousand a year, there's still tens of millions suffering from war and poverty everywhere. Their populations are growing at a much higher rate, and it's safe to assume there will be war, poverty, and suffering for decades to come. Why would you create an unfair lottery for the lucky few?

You need migrants for the economy? An advanced economy depends on an educated and trained workforce. Muslims and Africans as a whole are terrible at that, tons are illiterate and will not gain literacy in the host language (eg Swedish or German) ever. Many would be happy claiming benefits their whole lives. The US has injected tons of money into schooling niggers, busing them to white schools, lowering entrance requirements to universities, and it hasn't done much good. It's possible robots could be automating most manual labor within 50 years - a single human lifetime. Why bring them in now?

Compare that to the drawbacks - crime, riots, rape, entitlement, social welfare drain, ugliness, loss of culture, permanent change in social fabric.

Who in their right minds would make such a trade? It's not hard to see why so many people are beginning to reject the official "fake news" narrative of why we need immigration and are looking for alternate explanations...

>What motivators the pro-immigration protestors?
likes on social media

they crave sandnigger dick. plain and simple.

The no borders crowd are the perfect representation of liberal politics and beliefs. They say what sounds good in the moment but they put zero thought to the consequences of their actions