Steve Bannon here

Steve Bannon here.

I consider Sup Forums Sup Forums to be a major hub of the alt-right, and would like to pose a question to you all.

I will use the answers I receive as part of my research for a future video where I will delve deep into the intricacies and sub-cultures contained within the alt-right.

My question is as follows;

Do you on the alt-right consider you-tubers such as myself, Stefan Molyneux and Paul Joseph Watson to be "red-pilled"?

tits or gtfo

Tits please

ur not steve bannon. show proofs
PJW is a shill and idk enough obout molenuex

>steve bannon would ask questions
He leads us from the shadows. Weak RP SAGED

>molenuex
cult leader

what is the alt-right?

alt-right is a bogey man.

I honestly thought the term """alt right""" was a way to describe a reformed liberal who aims to be more conservative but still retains some centrist/liberal values.

I think it's below shift right a couple keys under the return key

I love how this is the exact same format as the sargon thread.

SHILLS GTFO

>Literally every time someone starts a thread with "so-and-so here" they are not here.

It's a pasta.

Who's your superior?

Bannon, I am a nazi. And I know that you are a Nazi because you told me so in your home. Let's cut the shit, and just fire up the ovens.

molyneux is being redpilled. used to be cultish.

Michael Savage is the true red pill

>Steve Bannon here.

>Do you on the alt-right consider you-tubers such as myself,

You yes. All the way

>Stefan Molyneux

Strong intellectual arguments, brings normies to the side of truth

>and Paul Joseph Watson

Strong charismatic message. He is technically alt-light, but this may just be a necessity considering his mainstream presence and his future place in white house press room PJW very strong in inspiring the youth with the light of truth, brings them away from SJW lies and propaganda.

And Milo may be the strongest, notice how his message of truth, sends the Libtards into literal frenzy of protest and chimpouts. I love Mile and his message is genius.

Forge an alliance with Russia.

sage
is steve came on here he'd get FIRED
as he should

>Under Trump's protection
>Can be fired

Only God Emperor can fire based bannon you cuck.

This.

Whip out those sweater cows, fatty.