How to fix the Chinese problem?

How to fix the Chinese problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11589383/China-outraged-by-mans-savage-public-attack-on-toddler.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Fsor_FoHv7A&t=2785s
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't.
Different culture, different laws.
I believe the way their law works, the moment you intervene if there's an injury you risk being liable for damages or injuries.
That's why people just go about their daily business when they see someone get killed on the street.

die he died?

>the people walking/driving right past him

fuck people, seriously.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11589383/China-outraged-by-mans-savage-public-attack-on-toddler.html

lived

Works the same in cucknada by the way. However, additionally, if you DON'T get involved and the victim survives, they can sue you.

Continue to watch.

physically remove china, what do you get from the enemies of the rising sun and commies?

What in the actual fuck?

To death row he goes!

Chinese laws can fuck over someone that's trying to stop shit like this just as bad, or even worse as the person doing it.

More escalators

Just let the problem solve itself

Make them import muslims.

no, that's only if you hit someone with your car and let them live. Then they pretty much leech money off you for the rest of your life

the people who ignored this happening were scumbags, even the chinese people agree

>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11589383/China-outraged-by-mans-savage-public-attack-on-toddler.html

lol wtf

This. Either they learn that to manage themselves properly or they die. I'm hoping for the latter though. Chinese just aren't capable of being human like the western world.

I don't understand why someone would do that. Was he insanely drunk?

That's not Chinese, that's form Korea.
the dude was just pissed as fuck because a chick didn't hold the door for him, and clicked the "close door" button instead.

It seems their youth are trying to do that themselves. There's been a large outcry against the animal cruelty in China by its youth and laws are supposedly being put in place to help that. I'm not so sure about its amoral culture towards it own people though. Communism tends to be quite dehumanizing on a population.

HE VEWY STWONG HE SHUH MAWWY MAI DAUWGHTER MAKE GOOD BAYBAYS

>rekt thread
Let's get this show on the road.

the chinese like poop on their sidewalks. No picking it up chink boy!

do they think they little room is always there and it just transports you around like a teleporter to another little room somewhere else?

did he survive? I felt a bit bad there. Probably a cripple in a shitty asian country that treats them like total shit. Gets a bit drunk and says "fuck everything" and the shitty plastic engineering on the doors doesn't let him rage for more than a bump or 2

what the fuck, OP.

i have seen some shit on this website, but.

what. the. fuck.

i love how calm these gooks are about this stuff

like just casually walk away or maybe stroll over and take a peak down the elevator shaft

Desu I'd probably react the same. Nothing you can really do besides alert security and paramedics that there's a body at the bottom.

i'll never understand his thought processes

一分钱,一分货
china is made for engineers to cut corners and maximize profit
plebs have to go back

stop taking them in believing they're """"model migrants""""
those who entered western countries before the 70s are political/ economic refugees form communism, the recent ones are communists or ex-communists

Communism really fucked up their values. They're the most materialistic society in the world now.

Russia has been severely damaged by communism too.

Welcome to Sup Forums faggot. You haven't seen anything yet

You don't understand you're usual retarded country-chink/korean-bumpkin.

i remember reading that he died, you're right about cripples being treated like shit over there, they are seen as like leapers

On mobile, don't want to download webm. What happens in these two? All I see are elevators and all I can get from others is that some dude fell down one.

Make them take 2 million refugees

By deporting every single slant eye back to China and letting them suffocate in their own smog. Why does Sup Forums defend chinks as good minorities? All they do is dodge taxes and screech in ching chong.

They all look like the mentally disabled or Filthy Frank, no in between.

By telling them not to emulate ausfags

LOL WTF why did he do that?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fsor_FoHv7A&t=2785s

Reminder China imprisons neet and neet children and puts them in labor camps, some of the parents are ok with it too lmao.

Does anyone read the source anymore. He had schizophrenia.

Since i was a kid, i somehow, fiercefully hated the chinese. Now growing up, i understand why.

They're sub human parasites, that's why there are so many of them.

Hopefully they'll implode and the world never has to deal with them again.