Alt-Right are Pussies

These are supposed to be the tough, pro-gun, alt-right macho men that we are supposed to be afraid of? What a bunch of pussy fags, your boy got rocked by a bunch of vegan libs at Berkeley. Lul take that you pepe loving faggots!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AU6HqXFLmXw
youtube.com/watch?v=-qCVbp3pFwo
foxnews.com/story/2006/10/01/florida-police-shot-suspected-cop-killer-68-times.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bring it, pussyboi

Trump is gonna get team Ram-Rodded

the alt-right are diplomatic voices trying to be heard. What you should worry about is when the actual right gets upset. They don't care about your labels and circle jerks.

I have a 7 foot peice of rebar in my back yard, I will hit you with it of you come to my town and try to duck shit up.

Remember Sacramento, ANTIFA

show me your rebar!

youtube.com/watch?v=AU6HqXFLmXw

We have things to lose like our jobs and standing in society. We can't put on masks and act like reprobates with no redeeming social value.

We are patiently waiting....and are ready. :)

>These are supposed to be the tough, pro-gun, alt-right macho men that we are supposed to be afraid of?

fallacy of many questions

Worse than liberals at this point. The victim complex they have is retarded

Whatever you say pussy boi. At least I didn't get beat up by a bunch of slim jim looking men that eat grass for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

He used you as marketing for his book, lol

>tough, pro-gun, alt-right macho men that we are supposed to be afraid of?

Please protest in Texas, im BEGGING you.

Protip: the "alt-right" isn't real

What is the title of his book. "how I got cucked be vegan girly men at Berkeley?"

Just played it. The game is actually an interesting idea. Using your phone as a peripheral for a web game. Gameplaywise it's pretty shit and could be done better. Graphics and music are nice.

Wow. Cruz missile. Serious nuclear codes.

No thanks, I don't want to visit your giant trailer park state.

what are you afraid of?

Here it is, I'm dead serious If antifa comes to my town I will fuck them up

You beat up trash cans and women.
I've looked for you fucks, but apparently you only hide unless a single woman is about or a trash can.
I put a trash can in my front yard, come beat it up. We can find out who's a vagina.

>protest in California

>beat up Californians

That sure showed DRUMPF, I bet he's unelected and all the hicks are crying right now

>alt-right gets painted as this group of super tough baddies
>more and more sperglords attach themselves to the group in name only
>go in public spewing the shit they heard online and in the media
>leftists meet an actual alt-right person and get punched
>leftists call the police and threaten press charges
>more and more alt-right back off not wanting to ruin their livelihoods on the scum that is the left
and we are here
>omg alt-right are such pansies got rocked in a lefty state where you are out numbered 1000:1 (on a good day)

>based burgers unite against antifags
>protect their towns and cities
>movement gets going
>radio freedom
>anons start reporting in on antifag movements
>mobilisetheminutemen.jpg

i want to believe

Looks taller than 7foot
did you ever think about cutting it down to make it less unwieldy

WOW just WOW classist much? Sounds like NOTZHEE talk to me!

Holy fuck, that is some cringy LARP shit

Actually no, never had any power tools and i like the length because of the reach.

t. Poor fag.

Step 1: work hard
Step 2: make money
Step 3: wield political control
Step 4: get officers of the law to beat/ terrorize groups you don't like

This is the way white people get things done

milo isn't alt right, retard

berkley was antifa throwing a shitfit over an alt lite book merchant

so you autistic nazi cunts get all triggered when the left actually starts some shit for once? kek

Fuck, be careful not to scratch the floor with that. Also, have you considered sharpening it?

You really need to understand the fact that you're the extremist here. And remember that poor blacks and poor whites have a lot more in common with each other than your trustfund baby ass.

>rocked
The fag gave a running sucker punch to the side of his head and couldn't take him down lol

>man not having power tools
breh

but seriously I'd just get a bandana and tie a masterlock at the end. if I weren't allowed to CC a nice G19

Walked into a bar and asked for 6 pack which costs $15. Tell the girl behind the bar ill give you a $20 and keep the change. Two for one.

Work hard and you have to have some fun too.

Suck it Alt-Right faggots.

That's how you secure a second Trump term.

Don't forget to practice user!

I don't even like guy that much but:
>gets suckerpunched
>LAWL HES A PUSSY (conveniently using a slur most Alt-righter obsessed whistleblowers would condemn their targets for
>antifa cucks is not a pussy

saged.

Question: Who is the President?
Answer: Donald J. Trump

bye bye

I literally could not care less about that edgy faggot getting punched.

This is how fucktarded you all sound
*white supremacists shouting hateful racial slurs with swastikas and white power flags everywhere*
"hurr durr this media doesn't respect free speech! whites can't gather anymore and we're called nazis?"
how's the dildo cuckfuck?

The guy who punched him was literally a shit-eating cuck

Yes it is. I'm part of it

Didn't one of you faggots just get hung in Russia or the Ukraine or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=-qCVbp3pFwo

I heard.

MFW I live in a Northern California ghetto and never have problems with the blacks or Mexicans.

Hobbyist game dev here. If I were to make a video game Antifa how would it play? Or would rather have a MAGA doom wad?

yeah well i thought vegan libs were supposed to be anti-war, but here you are shilling for a mass murderer with ties to a queer-murdering-government.

christ you people are retarded.

Right? Look, we made a Twitter handle.

Show of force + routine training or gtfo

Look at what they did to that spic who killed trayvon. You're not allowed to defend yourself against the left or else you'll be ruined. People don't want to retaliate because they know what's gonna happen. Plus fuck off no reasonable American wants to fuck with antifa(communist anarchists) at all.

Buy a fucking gun you dumbass.

this is why you'll always lose: you're an incredibly stupid man.
we don't just have a good hand, we hold /all/ the cards. you literally have nothing.
we don't have to fist fight you, we just have to go about our lives and wait for the stupid people to make stupid decisions and we'll ruin the rest of your life for it.
that's equality, whites love throwing each other under the bus, so when we toss your stuipid nigger ass into prison for 20 years for a slight infraction, well that's equality.
sage the shills

>Plus fuck off no reasonable American wants to fuck with antifa(communist anarchists) at all.
speak for yourself

MUH HORSESHOE

Deport them all based Trump! All men, women, babies, and children!

(you) mad bro? This is Americuh

>our boy got rocked by a bunch of vegan libs at Berkeley

Trump was at Berkeley?

I'll stand by saying we have never had a violent riot in my town, and we never will because we won't put up with it. This whole "we destroyed our own turf so we won" thing is completely asinine nigger logic.

Two years ago a few of your "vegan libs" let a local farmers cows out about 5 miles from my house. His neighbors called the cops and they didn't make it to the end of the fucking road before the cops showed up. Then half the town came out and we spent the afternoon finding and herding his cattle in, then all the women showed up and we had a wonderful meal. The point of this story? When you get together you destroy anything you can, when we get together we fix and create. You will inevitably lose because you have the mentality of a loser.

Go on and destroy your homes, we will continue to build ours.

and after all is said and done

>another settlement needs your help

i've never met someone who aligns to beliefs similar to these, that gets doesn't shrug off, hell even laugh, at being called a nazi, in the words of (((Rick and Morty))) "I'm comfortable being called a Nazi, you think there's a word that will hurt my feelings?"

Holy shit, is this fucking real?

Low quality bait...
Conservatives are too busy working jobs and paying taxes. Their hard earned tax dollars will pay out soon enough when the national guard shock troops come with flashbangs, fire hoses, and rubber bullets.

nice rebar user, heres what you need to do with it

>put it away
>buy a gun

I don't mean to be a dick, but short of hoping the fall onto it from considerable height, that is usefull as tits on a boar hog. Hell, if you really wanted to do something without buying a gun, at least buy a baseball bat. I personally keep a small one for tee-ball in my truck because its weighted and sized just right to be held in one hand instead of two, so look into that.

I'm busy being a productive member of society while you have your little tantrums and destroy your own watering holes.

in masks
in large groups

and you can't even fight, haven't seen a real punch yet, all sucker attacks with clubs and mace

i

lol
>we protested and rioted in deep blue territory
>kicked all the berkley conservatives asses.

What, all 4 of them? Go protest in Kentucky you fruits. Even better, go protest in Polk County FL and deal with Grady Judd
foxnews.com/story/2006/10/01/florida-police-shot-suspected-cop-killer-68-times.html

Attach a blade to the end of it and engrave some fancy stuff in it and you have yourself a magic weapon.
t. wizard

>"I suspect the only reason 110 rounds was all that was fired was that's all the ammunition they had," Judd said. "We were not going to take any chance of him shooting back."

Hardcore.

Damn. This reasoning was at the tip of my tongue for so long but I couldn't articulate it.
That is so whitepilling.
Self-defense is fine.
Organizing counter groups to these nigger faggots isn't a must anymore.
Blue states turning red.
Right wing death squads supported by the people.
The future looks bright.