Any Ontario goys here?

We need to get rid of the cucks in our government and especially the cuckservatives party.
should we have Ontario generals too?
Please report in with your location

Other urls found in this thread:

debtclock.ca/provincial-debtclocks/ontario/ontario-s-debt/
twitter.com/lauren_southern
youtu.be/iSXnDboqtVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll start: I'm in Ottawa (cucked af)

BC. Canada needs some sort of electoral college too cause rep by pop fucks most of the country senpai.

Ah, je vais shitter ce thread bien comme il faut...

debtclock.ca/provincial-debtclocks/ontario/ontario-s-debt/

Ps:reminder, Lauren is a Bernier bitch...

twitter.com/lauren_southern

Ontario is the worst of any non sovereign government in terms of debt, there's no end in sight

Lets start a rival party I can write well so maybe I can convert some people. The Ontario government can't ignore 50k+ standing for a righteous cause to free the government of tyranny. I mean I would if I didn't have to go back to my job Monday :)

Sure but it have to be done better than people picking a business man in a shiney suit. How about David Suzuki he is a Canadian that put his own money into Canada

B-but muh basic income

Toronto suburbs reporting in

All these parties need to be fucking destroyed, we need people to start voting in fringe/local parties so lobbyists pull out of these shit heads and their terrible management.

What the fuck is a patio tax, seriously?

Toronto

...and abortions...

like the wildrose but in ontario?

Yeah, we've been in need of a political shakeup, like the tea party, the people will support it, there is no doubt.

I live in Brampton. What the fuck, guys.

>white male

lol aren't your police cars marked in arabic?

how anything can be worse than quebec

Next time you see LAUREN SOUTHERN you will go to BLACKED.COM and fap. Afterwards your mind will be clear to make canada great again

>Lauren is a Bernier bitch...
Obviously, he's a basic libertarian.

No, but there are literally no white people who aren't homeless crackheads.

We have Peel Region cruisers.

288 billion in debt in Ontario

>Brampton
You mean Brown Town

We are gonna be the first country to get cucked by the right wing swing and we will end up riding Americas back through the tough road ahead only to go back to our jewry.

Don't you have your own problems, gypsy?

>how anything can be worse than quebec

James Wong, plz...

youtu.be/iSXnDboqtVk

David Suzuki is a piece of shit environmental alarmist. Cucked to the max

based colombian, we need people like you in our country instead of whatever trudeau can find in mexico

I know a Columbian, he lives in Brampton too. Brother got deported and his family left him here alone.

Columbia is kind of scary..

>Colombia gypsy
Ok nigger

Who you callin nigger, faggot

Peter North for prime minister.

I'm a leaf in spicville. Watching the homeland burn from a distance. Hoping a strong candidate can turn up so I might consider coming back

i know some chick who's 35 now and has had 3 abortions, mega slut, slept with like 30+ guys in her life. she wants to settle down now tries all these dating sites and shit but cant find anyone that isnt an old creep or a loser. she wants a kid now and doesn't have much time left its hella sad but roasties get toastie

Oshawa fag here

Toronto, keep your undesirables in your city instead of moving here and causing our real estate to explode.

Lets face it. you Ontarians are screwed Patrick brown is a fucking red tory that hijacked the PROGRESSIVE conservative party(or just the progressive party, now), Wynne is already destroying your economy, and the NDP is the economic kiss of death.

>i know some chick who's 35 now and has had 3 abortions

2 abortions or more is brain dead whore territory...

bump

>implying the dirtya shwa was never undesirable to begin with
back to taking your meth
>also uoit represent

so who should we vote for in 2018?

Vote Libertarian!

Of course we should. It's time we do something about Canada before it's becomes a shithole like the rest of europoor. We don't want filthy immigrants in, and it's our civic duty to shit out memes and the like to make sure things goes right. We need someone like Trump as the face of Canada, not a weedlord that cater to everyone but his own country