How bad is this going to be?

What are your predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NM51qOpwcIM
youtube.com/watch?v=7hPMmzKs62w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't she dress up as a space Nazi for a Hillary rally

I don't doubt she shows up in a vagina costume

It's the end of the fourth period and lady gaga is about to throw a game winning home run!!

Lady Jewga looks nice there.

Her ass is nice and fat too.

Would fug but I have little interest in anything else she has to offer.

That's not an owl, that's Lady Gaga.

>Not having taken the owl pill

Get out of here newfag.

Terrible, the woman pandering continues.

>a narcissistic Jew
Hmm...

im sure whatever shit she says will be plastered all over the internet within seconds

Do people who like lady gaga even like football? What is the NFLs endgame with these pop artist

Owls
Expect subtle moloch imagery

She's an SJW Hillary supporter, expect an over the top political statement.

receive kickback from music industry jews

I think people are going to boo her honestly I don't imagine a bunch of liberals love going to the football.

lets all hope that she gets struck by lightening from heaven.

Watch American horror story :hotel, shes bare assed in almost all the episodes (and sex addicted too)

>Lady GaGa
>Superb Owl
>Lady GaGa being a massive animal rights activist
>Superb Owl using pig skin leather balls

It's almost like she's just an act and an illusion just to get more money off of idiotic retards who thinks she's brave.

I predict that she'll get on the ceiling and fall from it, resulting in brain damage and making her a vegetable. She will then be unplugged. gg.

She's such a kike not even plastic surgery can hide it.

The half time coordinator is a bullshit leftie obsessed with anything top 40 and "hip" She's a huge Bruno Mars fan which is why he's been on twice in the last 3 years

Not Literal pig skin in 2017 retard.

terrible singing and lots of props and effects wow

Who the fuck actually watches the half-time show? In all my years whenever that shit comes on, everyone in the bars/parties just migrate away from the gruesome spectacle.

Watching this shit at all. Nah. It's a distraction to pacify the working class.

Is she actually Jewish or is that a meme? She looks like it but I thought she was Italian.

Lady Gaga does have a good voice. Just that she has been famewhoring since the beginning of her career.

She'll zipline down to the 50 yard line wearing a burka and then swoosh it off to reveal a burkini and an ak47, then the bass drops in the star spangeled banner grimestep remix thats playing, and she'll start firing into the ecstatically cheering crowd.

She had a nose job and look what's left.

She will dress up as a muslims and her dancers Nazis

Not that bad. I predict 38-31 Patriots.

This.

NFL is dead to me. After all the bullshit we've had to put up with this year, and their lacklustre response has been worse.

This gaga faggot is the last straw.

I don't need to have that shit forced down my throat.

#FuckYouNFL

#GoPatriots

At least Cuckplay isn't playing half time this year... r-right?

Pats rape Falcons.
Gaga says a bit of political shit but keeps it low key.
Butthurt Goodell forced to anoint Brady as Patron Saint if Football, he then kills self on stage in remorse.

If she says diversity is our strength I'll fucking scream.

If it's been deleted, what was get?

trump chan is my waifu

If she says "Love trumps Hate xDDD" which I guaranfuckingtee you she will, I'll scream.

A costume stolen from MJ after they killed him

Gonna have fun jacking off

Lady Gaga To Announce: The Purge Begins Today! Let The Hunger Games Begin!

That's the sad part, she's actually a good singer and musician, but she ruins it by being politically retarded and acting like a huge whore.

I bet period blood will be involved somehow.

This is what Im really not looking forward to tomorrow. I just want to watch the football and have a good time.

But she will spout some stupid shit and then NFL numbers will continue to drop next season while everyone tries to pretend that it is a mystery why.

No. Never found that closeted tranny remotely hot.

This kind of shit has been the theme of halftime shows since they started, look it up.

just a reminder that Lady Gaga has participated in spirit cooking rituals and is deeply involved with the satanic hollywood elite

If they didn't have her sign a contract to leave politics out of her act then they are actively subverting the establishment

i predict that its gonna be a shit show staring a pig with lipstick on

If she says that it will confirm she's not relevant anymore. And she'll likely get booed.

Current year is 2017. That was so last year. Fuck I hate this Italian famewhore, she's even worse than that other spic madonna

why even watch football anymore. it's the shittiest of all professional sports. let's compare.

1) NFL - dindu's everywhere. 10/1 commercial to action ratio. superbowl unwatchable due to SJWs.

2) MLB - america's pastime. many minorities, but at least they don't act like criminals. a lot of commercials, but no deliberate breaks in game play specifically for advertising.

3) NHL master race. very few minorities, and the few that are in the league might as well be white anyway. fast paced action. big hits. minimal commercials, perfectly timed between periods.

Shell period into a hot guys mouth, then theyll snowball it while a bunch of brown men grope her.

Also, she'll start her perfprmance by tearing down a wall

Wouldn't it be great if someone crashed her performance outing her for being a spirit cooking, devil worshiping cunt?

youtu.be/NM51qOpwcIM

before she went commercial pop

Afaik pig was never used, just cow leather and maybe guts for the laces years and years ago.

endorses antifa.

>win pepsi Superbowl halftime show contest in 2012
>they fly me to some shit hotel in New Orleans the day before
>tfw walk around the stadium
>can't watch the game
>have to wait in a room with the other winners and we are watching the game in some room
>it's half time
>they bunch us near the the stage
>it's over
>we have to leave
>have to go home on the flight
>don't even watch the whole Superbowl waiting at air port
>tfw come home at 4 am
fuck you pepsi

Not real occultism according to styx

i don't think she will just say something (like "fuck trump fuck the kkk" or whatever) and then move on, it's gonna be more elaborate.

Fucking pepsi jews

I expect Trump to interrupt Lady Gaga with a unimportant live broadcast, just to piss of leftists that watch her spew their rhetoric during halftime of the fucking superbowl

>Lifelong Cowboys fan
>Jesse Watters asks Dak Prescott how he feels about Texas being Trump territory
>he says "no comment" and walks away

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

bad enough that it will cost Goodell his job for selecting her and the NFL owners will be pissed when millions more fans don't tune in or attend next season

I'm not sure what Lady Kike Kike is going to do.

Maybe she will blow up the stadium and film it at the same time.

shes an ital from staten island, probably 2nd or 3rd generation at best

>be lifelong 49er fan
>tfw the kapernick shit

>She takes the opportunity to soapbox liberal bullshit
>Centrists get more pissed off at the left
>Our ranks grow
Mark my words it'll happen

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I mean I watch hockey but this shit is trash

Am I the only one who enjoys watching the Superbowl halftime show on mute? It's so much fun watching the degeneracy and dancing when there's no sound to compliment it.

Bad, really bad.

>Getting political at a football game

Does the left ever want to win again? People watch the super bowl for entertainment. Even moderate Democrats are being put off by the constant raging at the President and violence towards his supporters. They do know that people who didn't like either Trump or Clinton more often voted for Trump, right? What do they think 4 more years of this shit is going to do for them? I say the left should take some time off, lay low, and regroup. Come back for the 2018 elections with some level-headed leadership, and try again.

why don't you go suck his dick faggot

Superb Owl

Just as you said the whole thing is a ritual.

>When the sports event becomes more of a controversy contest between halftime shows and the ads

>watching football
>watching sports
>watching TV
>owning a TV

She will say something about how Americans need to be united and leftist will take it to mean that she joined Trump. the music will be completely worthless like it is ever since Prince had the last good Superbowl

Chkd

I wanna fuck Lady/Lord Gaga

I predict the national anthem will be interrupted by a flag burning.

I want to make Lady Gaga Lady gag on my dick. Fuck.

Get cancer and die. If any of you nation ruining, knob gobling, beta nigger tier faggots show up to anymore rallies youre going to get the shit beat out of you. This site is as fake and gay as reddit. Eat shit mods. You will die 3o201o7

>What are your predictions?

She is going to perform spirit cooking.

>What are your predictions?

A big rant about Trump being a Nazi and that the population should rise against him.

These retards cant get in front of a camera without mentioning Trump

Don't let us down, Houston. There's enough oil rich rednecks down there that can make a nice chunk of the SB crowd. I hope they boo the bitch loudly if she tries to be political. Just like people booed that dumb nigger Kaepernick.

>kickback
>Jews
>kikeback

SHE BETTER NOT BULLY MY PRESIDENT

there will be people wearing hijabs

more than one, i guarantee it

How is this site fake?

Am I real?

Do I even exist?

left having level headed leader ship when they voted for a president simply because he was black and had 0 record of doing anything. They they voted for a female criminal after demonizing Sahara Palin. Face it dude your party is insane you might not agree with Trump and thats fine but at least he isnt insane and wants to kill all white males.

She refuses to fuck unless she can sit on your face.

Dropped
On my face.

Lady Gaga and special guests Up With People!

> Giving a shit about the nigger felon league
Not even once

Madonna's a walking talking midlife crisis.
youtube.com/watch?v=7hPMmzKs62w

Everybody who's anybody knows Coke is the superior family.

lel. did they feed you at least? i'd have asked for a coke with the meal, and wait for them to ask "is pepsi okay?"

And booed Schumer at the inauguration when he lectured them

Tony Romo is better at quartering Jessica Simpson's back than being quarterback KEK

The Superbowl will enlist Corporate America and Hollywood in an attempt to slander and smear our President. Lady Gaga will devote her halftime show to mocking President Trump.

We shall not let this stand and remember those who chose to belittle him and those who stood by him.

sit on your face? beta cuck detected.

you pin a woman down and fuck her like a man