Noko

I just got done red-pilling my Dad on the Holocaust. I could see in his eyes it was like lifting up an unturned stone, how "blasphemous" it was to question what his entire career working for the highly Jew influenced government...

However he made me question a few things:

Firstly I told him about the American Red Cross estimation of the Holocaust death toll, which was 276,000 due to typhus/starvation. I told him that it was impossible to kill 6,000,000 people with the tools and resources they had at the camps (let alone 11 million if that number is to be believed). He was insistent that a final solution was in fact planned by Hitler and his generals.

He undermined my observation by pointing out the Rwandian genocide's death toll was 800,000 (as it states on Wikipedia). If that is the accepted number of deaths for Rwandians in ONE month's time, is it possible then that the Holocaust's power level could actually be 6,000,000 over 4 years?

Or is the Holocaust not the ONLY genocide that is lied about?

Sup Forums Red pill me on genocides in GENERAL.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztlRAdvMloI
youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931
books.google.com.co/books?id=ePsvCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA143&lpg=PA143&dq=Polish census of 1950&source=bl&ots=FG8wijRcSl&sig=0Qfcd_VVTW2RavSvTv1jP-4H7II&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8nMzDyurOAhVMKB4KHXWJAToQ6AEITTAI#v=onepage&q&f=false
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1931-02.pdf
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1951-02.pdf
deie.mendoza.gov.ar/tematicas/censos/censos_digitalizados/Censos Digitalizados/026 - 1947 - Cuarto Censo General de la Nación. Tomo 1 Poblacion/PDF/1947 tomo1 - 1ra parte.pdf
cbs.gov.il/reader/shnaton/templ_shnaton_e.html?num_tab=st02_01&CYear=2012
youtube.com/watch?v=gWvDxEm0hQg&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jude beWare The horizon comes the Kike inVasion!

did you think they would let plebes ariund all the worlds leaders in one location

are you fucking retarded?

This, you can even see the containment line in the back, which is conveniently cropped out by whoever made this propaganda bullshit.

The technology of the time while having to greatly conserve resources due to being attacked on all sides obviously makes it much more difficult for Hitler to genocide people in camps. If you weren't retarded Reddit tier sheep who can't even formulate their own arguments or do their own research then it should have been obvious

youtube.com/watch?v=ztlRAdvMloI

So your saying those numbers for Rwanda was possible?

Its not like they had camps or anything, Rwandians could have just run away. Plus all they had were machetes, and some guns.

How did they kill 800,000 in such a short time, and comparatively why couldn't Hitler have accomplished something similar even with his disadvantages?

Bump for more genocide discussion

My dad is such a cuckservative that I don't know how to even get started into the Holocaust.

You probably won't get an answer since this is nu/pol. Watch tgsnt and Hitler vs world Jewry

>Firstly I told him about the American Red Cross estimation of the Holocaust death toll, which was 276,000 due to typhus/starvation
That number was only for the camps liberated by the US army in Germany after the war and it doesn't include all deaths throughout the camps' operation. It also doesn't include the ones the Soviets got hold of.
>I told him that it was impossible to kill 6,000,000 people with the tools and resources they had at the camps (let alone 11 million if that number is to be believed).
You're right, which is why a good number didn't die at the camps but elsewhere across Europe.
>He was insistent that a final solution was in fact planned by Hitler and his generals.
It was planned by high ranking members of the SS working under Hitler's direction. Wehrmacht generals were complicit but had do involvement in the planning or most of its execution.

>That number was only for the camps liberated by the US army in Germany after the war and it doesn't include all deaths throughout the camps' operation. It also doesn't include the ones the Soviets got hold of.~
pic related

> I told him that it was impossible to kill 6,000,000 people with the tools and resources they had at the camps (let alone 11 million if that number is to be believed).
>he thinks 11 millions were killed in the camps
retard

>He was insistent that a final solution was in fact planned by Hitler and his generals.

>Today I will once more be a prophet: If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the bolshevization of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!
Speech by Adolf Hitler, January 31, 1939.

>And we say that the war will not end as the Jews imagine it will, namely with the uprooting of the Aryans, but the result of this war will be the complete annihilation of the Jews.
Adolph Hitler speaking to a crowd at the Sports Palace in Berlin, 30 January 1942.

The Plans:
Haavara Agreement
The Madagascar Plan

In camps:
Typhus
Food shortage as Germany was attacked on all fronts
David Coles Documentary

Nuff said. Stop spreading holofaux lies

>Haavara Agreement
ended once the war started

>The Madagascar Plan
impossible due to british blockade

>Typhus
Prove it

>Food shortage as Germany was attacked on all fronts
Explain why the german populace arund the camps was well fed

>David Coles Documentary
>debunked """historians"""

continuing:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4

>World Jewry will suffer a great catastrophe at the same time as Bolshevism. The F�hrer once more expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will now go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.
The Goebbels [Reich Propaganda Minister] Diaries, February 14 1942.

>Beginning with Lublin, the Jews in the General Government [Nazi occupied Poland] are now being evacuated eastward. The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 percent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 percent can be used for forced labor.
The Goebbels [Reich Propaganda Minister] diaries, March 27, 1942.

So 6,000,000 Jews DID die for whatever reason throughout the war?

What about the population estimate before and after the war? They raise some suspicions about the actual number.

Debunked by (((historians))) you mean.. Please, you didn't even watch the documentary this i know. I won't sit here and argue kike propaganda. Enjoy your bucket of lies

Population estimates line up with the 6,000,000 number.

So is this the same David Cole who admitted he was wrong and mass killings did occur, at least in Poland?

>111130196
>this retard thinks the jewish world almanac is a reputable source for accurate population statistics
kek, you guys are so gullible that you eat even the weakest propaganda.

Those numbers. :\ I don't know man... 70,000 in eastern europe? Why does my gut tell me thats wrong?

I think Bobby Fischer said that the "12 million" Jews in the U.S. was a coverup and there were actually 25 to 30 million.

Im gonna need you to stay and convince me.

I saw David Coles documentary, but what are the major red flags that put serious doubt into the official estimates and story?

What about this?

The thing is that if a mainstream historian commited a faux pas like this, deniers would be creaming their pants and shilling it everywhere.

But when a denier revisions their numbers and statements (which happens with remarkable assiduity) it's ok.

This is why i think that not even deniers think holocaust is fake. they just enter the bandwagon because it's edgy.

>they just enter the bandwagon because it's edgy
it's a lot more complicated than that in my opinion. it helps them push a narrative, trying to link it to bigger things, namely the jewish question and jewish influence/control. deniers know that the holocaust, as the mainstream's come to accept it as, did happen. there's a reason that every single denier has been proven wrong or debunked. every one. at debates, in courts--they always crumble.

I'm a jew and even I know the numbers are fabricated for the creation of UN

FUG YOUR DAD IS RETARDED OP

>70,000 in eastern europe? Why does my gut tell me thats wrong?
Polish jews where allowed to emigrate to Israel after the war.

>and there were actually 25 to 30 million.
care to provide any evidence to back this claim?

different organizations have/had different criteria to classify jews. That is why that are massive incongruities of jewish population numbers.

Your pic is just cerrypicking.

Many Jews who survived the war left for either the US or Israel.
The world almanac based all its population numbers from 1939 to 1949 off of estimates made from the last reliable sources, from 1938. They just didn't take the war into account because accurately figuring out the number of births and deaths during the middle and immediate aftermath of a World War would have been impossible.

Yeah.

This is what frustrates me. I feel like an idiot for the stuff I was taught in H.S. I just want to know the truth. Obviously the Jewish population can't remain the same for as long as it has.

Its not about knowing exactly what happened, its just about smelling the bullshit first.

Problem is that when ALL you can say is "I smell bullshit" the opposition will criticize you on your lack of specificity, as an attempt to discredit you. That's unfair. You could be perfectly onto something and nobody will ever investigate because they make you look like some kind of cook. Think about all the conspiracies that have been proven true.

>it helps them push a narrative, trying to link it to bigger things, namely the jewish question and jewish influence/control. deniers know that the holocaust, as the mainstream's come to accept it as, did happen.
yes, this is true for actual deniers. Nobody denies holocaust without having some preconceived ideas of jews. It's simply impossible to even conceive holocaust denial without believing in some sort of invisible hand manipulating entire governments and millions of people.

But i was talking more about the kind of deniers like OP. The kind of people that their biggest contact with WW2 history is HOI3 pop-ups, that probably still are in high-school, the kind that thinks they already know everything...
In short, edgy teens.

The holocaust happened but prob like 500k Jews were killed. IMO not enough

>That's unfair.
>it's unfair that people ask me to substantiate my vague claims!!!!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

>You could be perfectly onto something and nobody will ever investigate because they make you look like some kind of cook.
People will not waste their time just because a teen as a hunch. In what world are you living in?

>Think about all the conspiracies that have been proven true.
like?

>world leaders stand against terrorism
>a literal terrorist in the front row

yea, but they just pretended the biggest massacre in their history didn't happen?

GTFO

>care to provide any evidence to back this claim?

All I know is that's what Bobby Fischer said:
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

No I thought holocaust deniers were as crazy as AIDs deniers, but when I saw them put forward their evidence I was convinced that the holocaust is suspicious. I feel like people are not being honest with me.

When I was in H.S. I though the Jews were like the Amish. Just basically a bunch of devout people minding their own business. Sup Forums made me aware of a global conflict, which I had no idea was going on. I had no idea Jews were as xenophobic as they were. All of my plans for working towards world peace were basically stifled - when I realize how literally anal some humans can get over their ethnoreligious identity, spending god knows how much time being a part of some "IDF" defending just "being a Jew", like it matters...

Anyway that's fine and everything. I don't care in the long run but one thing I will not tolerate is being lied too when I and trying to continually understand the world. Would you be so low as to lie to someone who's just trying to know what really happened, and don't you think the facts are a little weird?

How the fuck did you expect them to accurately estimate populations during the largest war in history? I think you're severally underestimating just how hard it is to successfully calculate population numbers during an event as big as WW2. Hell, our own government's estimates of the Soviet population in 1949 were still off by almost 25 million. So they didn't ignore it for no good reason, they ignored it because that was their only realistic option.

so you don't have any source?
k

> I had no idea Jews were as xenophobic as they were.
Explain why jews have one a huge intermarriage rate in USA if they are so xenophobic

>how literally anal some humans can get over their ethnoreligious identity
explain yourself

>spending god knows how much time being a part of some "IDF" defending just "being a Jew"
I think IDF service is mandatory.

>defending just "being a Jew"
They are defending their home, their country.

>Would you be so low as to lie to someone who's just trying to know what really happened
What lies? You just ignored everything i posted here debunking stormniggers arguments.
Don't play your "undecided rational middlemen looking for truth", you are probably a retarded denier that watched too many youtube videos

> don't you think the facts are a little weird?
When you are grossly ignorant of history, yes, they can seem weird.

explain this:

The blunt of the Holocaust was taken by Poland who had one of the biggest jewish population of the world, around 3,000,000, which can be verified on the Polish census.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931
>Judaism: 3,113,933
Now, if we look at the 1960 census, could not find the 1950 in english, we see a dramatic reduction of jews.
books.google.com.co/books?id=ePsvCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA143&lpg=PA143&dq=Polish census of 1950&source=bl&ots=FG8wijRcSl&sig=0Qfcd_VVTW2RavSvTv1jP-4H7II&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8nMzDyurOAhVMKB4KHXWJAToQ6AEITTAI#v=onepage&q&f=false
>30,000 jews

Where did more than 3,000,000 jews went?
I checked on the U.S. census for information about immigration but the increase is not really that much.

>1926
>Jewish congregations: 4,081, 242
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1931-02.pdf Page 64
>1950
>Jewish congregations: 4,641,000
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1951-02.pdf Page 27

Argentina census doesn't reveal much in that aspect.
deie.mendoza.gov.ar/tematicas/censos/censos_digitalizados/Censos Digitalizados/026 - 1947 - Cuarto Censo General de la Nación. Tomo 1 Poblacion/PDF/1947 tomo1 - 1ra parte.pdf page 86

>1895: 6,085
>1947: 240, 330

And the israeli census since 1948 doesn't show a huge increase in numbers, more like a gradual increase taking into account the expelling of jews from arab countries.
cbs.gov.il/reader/shnaton/templ_shnaton_e.html?num_tab=st02_01&CYear=2012
>1948: 671,00
>1960: 1,862,600

It's a real shame you didn't all die in the Portuguese inquisition's Autos de Fé.

>explain yourself
Think about the Westboro Baptist Church. I hated them, but some Jews remind me of them the way they get triggered over contraversial issues. Hell this Jewish girl I talked to said she was on a field trip and her bus (all Jewish school) got turned away because it was too heavy. She says to me "Heavy? Yeah right.. it was because we were Jewish, and that was just code word for antisemitic". I had lied to her that I was a Jew so she thought we were just chatting as fellow comrades. But seriously? Maybe the bus WAS just too fucking heavy. Why do you guys get so triggered?

Let me look into those for a while.

for a neutral observer and for all the shit talking you do against people who haven't done their research, it's strange to see you making the argument you did here.

>implying i am a jew

>Think about the Westboro Baptist Church. I hated them, but some Jews remind me of them the way they get triggered over contraversial issues. Hell this Jewish girl I talked to said she was on a field trip and her bus (all Jewish school) got turned away because it was too heavy. She says to me "Heavy? Yeah right.. it was because we were Jewish, and that was just code word for antisemitic". I had lied to her that I was a Jew so she thought we were just chatting as fellow comrades. But seriously? Maybe the bus WAS just too fucking heavy. Why do you guys get so triggered?

is this bait?

>Let me look into those for a while.

There is nothing to look into, just explain where the 3 million jewish poles are

He has a point, and this is what it is: IF the Holo happened, then it could NOT have happened the way the Jews have told us. The only way it could have happened was with mass shooting/killings, not this elongated and absurd gas chamber and furnace story. So IF the Holocaust happened, it happened in a much simpler way. So why lie and make up some nonsense gas chamber story, and have the Soviets alter the camps for the sole purpose of framing NatSoc Germany?

What you also need to show him is confirmed evidence and PROOF that the enemies of Germany conspired to create atrocity propaganda literally out of thin air, in order to distract teh world from the Soviet genocides. Watch this, nigger:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWvDxEm0hQg&t=3s
This video contains a replica of a letter sent to the British by their own liason to Russia, where he quite clearly states that there must be a genocide for Germany, in order to distract Europe from their own war atrocities. Beyond just the nonsense math of the Holocaust, you must look into the sinister plots of the Reich's foes. You must talk about how the 'Final Solution' was only talking about the movement of all Jews to Palestine/Israel (original idea was Madagascar).

What you have to ask is...why did the Jews bother to lie if it was all true?

3M dies in camps while the rest died from war, mistreatment, hard labor or executions in streets. 6m Jews and 6m non Jews. That is the modern consensus.

>The only way it could have happened was with mass shooting/killings, not this elongated and absurd gas chamber and furnace story.
>What is the Einsatzgruppen

Wait is it 3 or is it 1.5... Or is it 6 million? 5 million? No it's 11 million. I get mixed up with all the numbers being thrown around...

Why are you making a fool out of yourself?

HAHAHAHAHA you fell for the jew meme and REVEALED your power level. lurk more

I'm not, I'm simply saying that the (((official))) records and the process by which people preach the religion of the holocaust are mistaken. I'm not saying death didn't happen, I'm simply saying that the story is greatly exaggerated.

and not all slaves were raped. a lot of them married white guys who owned them at points. yet every african american will say white people raped their ancestors. it's how every event is. not every slave went on a tight ass ship and had to do all that, yet it's what history teaches. they will always highlight the worst things

The difference is that the Rwanda genocide left 800,000 bodies to be counted. The holohoax on the other hand...

>The difference is that the Rwanda genocide left 800,000 bodies to be counted

you think niggers know how to get rid of bodies? only white serial killers know how to get away with shit like that.

They exterminated jew commies, which is not a bad thing.

The 6 million is a lie, knowing how Jews work the real number is probably way lower.

And as it turns out the 5 million "others" who died in these camps turned out to be a lie, as that number was only given to make other people care about these jew communists getting killed.

You're a moron.

Watching vid