Why do we hate refugees again?

Why do we hate refugees again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ik46WXaNJlk&t=1241s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Muhlenberg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd love to see the math they've done for that. They certainly didn't account for deaths vs time spent around refugees.

>we're not as likely to be killed as say, people in Europe
>we should invite more into our country

This implies that only 2 people in the whole world have ever been killed by refugees.

This makes no sense. There are ~7 billion people in the world, this implies that only 2 people have been killed by refugees.

BTW I don't hate refugees, but neither am I convinced that America should be importing 100,000 refugees a year.

didn't account for europe values which would be what would transfer to us

They took world population and divided it by 2. it's retarded.

>It's okay to import these people even if we risk mass death

1 mudslime with an AK or truck can kill dozens. Where did you get your numbers from?

>several hundred in Europe alone killed by refugees
>"1 in 3.64 billion"

????

Are they retarded or is there some math here I'm not understanding?

Because we are not the dumping ground for third worlders.

>there is a slim chance that you will be attacked by refugees
>lets make sure the chance increases by allowing entry to more
Zero percent is better than 1 in 3 billion.

this.

Why can't they make the middle east great again, or why can't they make Africa great?

That "chance" also increases the more refugees there are and by how much they out number you.

>Are they retarded
yes

One in 3,5 billion.

Is that per year? Across the entire world?

Bullshit statistics saying only 2 ppl killed by refugees. Paris and Brussels attacks had legit refugees. What about the kids of refugees? They're the ticking time bombs that cause real problem down the line; Orlando, Boston, Munich, the foiled Melbourne Christmas day massacres.

The smell

i hope you're trying to bait otherwise that'd make you literally mentally retarded. There's definetly been more than two murders from refugees in a randomly picked german city alone so the math is already fucked

What a load of horse shit.

>Sad thing is thousands of normies are spreading this fake propaganda on FB without even questioning it.

they failed the IQ test

>its one in a gorillian chance, goyim!

MNfag here.
>at gas station earlier today
>Somali comes up to counter with pic related
>"I wahn put 10 dallah"
>guy at counter explains the can he had only holds 2 gallons
>$2.25/gal
>"NO I put 10 dallah!"
>"alright, just go out to the pump and swipe your cars out there:"
>Somali storms out mean mugging everyone in the store
>everyone watches this stupid fuck overfill his thing and get gas all over himself and gaspump.
>Somali storms back in covered with gas, tank in hand still open.
>screams at counter guy that it's his fault and now he owes him new clothes.
>held up the line for 20 minutes while counter guy explains to Somali that he has autism.
>Somali leaves. Gas all over the store.

Yeah.... we need more of that...

>1 in 3.64 billion

This is obviously false if you can into math.

gas the kikes race war now fuck you ctr drown in your own blood and suck my cock

OY VEY SHUT UP GOYIM

Fake statistics.

Refugees should be relocated closer to home. Not halfway across the world.

Cafe used to be one of my favorite pages, it was sorta like the Onion/Clickhole. Ever since Trump won it is basically Occupy Democrats

Well, I suppose we should protest to let more of them in. Obviously this is good for some reason or another.

TXfag here, what do you think is worse, disease ridden illegals or ignorant somalis?

i don't want refugees because they are shitskin leeches get out me country

They don't work

They soak up welfare

They don't integrate

They hate you and want you dead

They rape

The kill

They attack

They vote for things against western values

They offer literally nothing to the white world. Nothing but chaos.

You want a nirgin verd to suck your cock?

Straw man.

Noone hates refugees. The issue was never about refugees.

The issue is about:
a) economic migrants swamping European and western countries en masse to leech off their welfare systems and destroying the native cultures by refusing to make any attempts to integrate WHILE FALSELY POSING as refugees. You know they destroy their passports?

The issue that pisses me off the most about the left is how unbelievably naive and stupid they are about this. They assume they must all be refugees so team away from a war zone. THEY HAVE NO PASSPORTS YOU DUMB CUNTS. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE. THAT IS THE ENTIRE FUCKING POINT TO WANTING TO RESTRICT THEIR ENTRY TO BE ABLE TO VET THEM PROPERLY.

And the other issue is:

b) ISIS having control of so much of Syria, the concern that terrorists having access to legitimate passport making facilities, so the ones that don't destroy their passports could also be terrorists. Terrorists do and have entered Europe if you haven't noticed.

The last point is:
c) Not our fucking problem. The whole world is fucked. Why is it assumed that Europe has to list its culture and identity because some faggot lefties want to virtue signal to their friends about loving random unidentified brown people. They can fucking go to Saudi. Stay the fuck away from Europe you fucking scabs.

If they were real refugees they'd be grateful to be in the nearest date country and not need to travel further. But they don't. They want Germany's free apartments. They want Britain's free weekly welfare payments.

Noone hates legitimate refugees.

Very very few of the people in this issue are refugees. We hate the welfare scabs destroying Europe's economies and culture, and we hate you lefty faggots for deliberately misrepresenting the issue as "oh the poor refugees :'("

I'm an Iraqi Christian refugee. Accept more Christians from the middle east. There are over 10 million in Egypt, 2 million in Syria, 2 million in Lebanon, 1 million in Jordan, and there used to be 2 million in Iraq.

We are literally more successful than the Jew. Carlos Slim, for example, is Lebanese Christian and so is the president of Brazil.

Math doesnt check out

Many autocorrect typos, fuck.

First, you aren't a Christian refugee, you're a fucking leaf on Sup Forums. Second, you're right, Christians in the Middle East held the torch since the last Crusader left. They deserve a break.

They're a different colour than me and that's scary.

I hate refugees, so there. Your point is now invalid.

Killed by a refugee isn't the only problem: the biggest one is 14-25% of the nation is fine with ignoring established immigration law because doing so makes them feel good so long as they don't have to deal with the consequences.

Technically I was a Canadian citizen since I was born since my father was. This was back in Saddam-era Iraq.

Some mexis have jobs.
Somalis smell like fucking shit.

They're just scared of brown people.

Underrated post.

great shitpost op

Fuck you pussy.

Cool. Glad you guys got out before the nastiness of the last 20 years. What kills me is the fact that the Anatolian Christians and Copts are the people that inhabited the Middle East for millennia. It's amazing that the media portrays them as a small minority rather than the people who are indigenous to the region and have been forced in to a 1/10th minority status by the invading arab animists/muslims.

Point taken. Been in a Somali cab, never again.

Thanks fampai

>he stills thinks we want non-whites out of the country for our safety

That's a normie selling point. We want to preserve our race and cultures.

because i have to pay for their welfare.

How do they calculate these odds? Seems like bullshit considering there are 7 billion people on the planet.

>1 in 3.64 billion
>only two people were ever killed by a refugee
>terrorist attacks are spread evenly across the globe

You pulled that number straight out of your bbc loosened asshole, didn't you?

My group of middle eastern Christians is called Assyrians, there are well over 4 million people. Probably more than that if you include foreign born. Ottomans killed 75% of my people and today our lands are lived in by the K*rds.

Here is a good documentary on us in America. Ignore the name Chaldean, it is just the name of the Assyrian Catholic Church which I am a part of: youtube.com/watch?v=ik46WXaNJlk&t=1241s

Egyptian Christians are the closest thing to the ancient ones. The Arabs there today are mostly foreign to the lands.

Think about it like this.

How many people died from smoking a single Cigarette? None.

But smoke a lot of cigarettes and you'll cause all sorts of health problems down the line including cancer.

A single refugee might not kill you. But 2,000,000 of them will come in and be a slow acting societal cancer. In 30 years when they are in full swing demographic replacement rioting in the streets, demanding the dissolution of the native culture and total submission to their medieval religious ideology you'll look back like we are doing in the US now and ask "how did this happen?"

The answer is a always the same. Weak men let women take charge.

Isn't this from OD? This is just garbage.
They can't think logically, if they actually tried it would mean they have lost.

Because its an indescribable level of retardation to being them halfways across the planet when they could be resettled in neighboring countries for a tenth of the cost and no risk to the people here.

stats just poorly interpreted since there aren't very refugees in the states right now and our national security is very well but if you open the floodgates for millions of them to come in, those numbers will shift drastically.

Rape/sexually assaults, spread of islam and arabic/african which we dont want, culture clashes, extreme costs, criminality. Also they are very stupid and ugly.

St. George was Syrian. You guys stood strong in the face of the worst adversity.

Kudos for your parents for getting out. I think that we often forget your people when talking about the Crusades and the fall of the Byzantine Empire. Sad!

I agree! Those Irish and Germans and Asian immigrants acted as a slow acting cancer on the 'Murica. Letting them in only helped make us the greatest nation on earth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Muhlenberg

Germans have been around a long time nigger.

They are expensive. They breed like vermin and we are expected to feed, shelter and educate their children.

Here are some pointers to how they did the math.
>It's 1 out of 3 billion out of every second
>All murders in the name of Islam aren't real refugees and isn't real Islam
>If all else fails, pretend they are white

You do not history much do you spick? Are you honestly claiming there wasn't a similar reaction to German immigrant waves as the current immigrant wave?

You stupid.

Didn't you learn in school that bloodletting with leeches is bad?

The first Speaker of the House was German. That was my point you dumb refugee. Also, the problem was more the italians and irish than the people established here like the English, Germans, and Swedes. Also, without the Hessian mercenaries we'd be fucking Canada. Is that what you want, to be Canada?

Well, okay then.

Point is, a genuine refugee had no control over their circumstances so its pointless hating them for that. That also isn't too easy we need to take them in or countries either.

The big issue is the vast majority of these niggers pretending to be refugees and the faggot lefties naively believing them at face value.

I thought it was a meme but I'm more and more certain that the left really does hate white people and white culture.

What is "white culture"?

I don't hate refugees per se, I was just being Sup Forums. After WWII the US absorbed refugees from Germany that gave us our space program and moon landing. My point now is that we are trying to be people pleasers and self-sacrificing to save the huddled masses of the world. Unless we are prepared to bring in 6 billion brown people with no skills and education we should shut this stupid shit down. It's just a burden on society, and they aren't persecuted, they are just products of their terrible culture and religions. I don't believe that there are any legitimate refugess in the world right now, save those who are non-muslims attacked by muslims in muslim majority nations.

Oh sweet baby Jesus. You actually don't know? Go read some fucking books kid.

>500,000,000 people live in the EU
>hundreds have been killed by refugees in 2016 alone, and more in 2015
>"1 in 3.64 billion"

Really curdled my yogurt

Try living around niggers, mexicans, pajeets, or goat fuckers and you'll figure it out pretty quick.

I have, and if you people a representative of white culture then we deserve to be wiped out more than anyone.

Well, I only turned 18 last month, so I can browse here now. Please enlighten me?

IDK, maybe that number's close to accurate in, like, North Korea.

>"refugees"

That's what they are

and what about robbed or raped?

They forgot to add "per second"

Refugees are xenos scum.

We're trying to keep those odds as low as possible.

BECAUSE THE JEWS DONT TELL US WHO SENT THEM HERE

They influence every forum, even here, many anons accept Jew propaganda on blind faith

This actually made me laugh

This is a pool of sharks. 1 in 3,748,067 chance of getting eaten by a shark. You are more likely to get struck by lightning.

Get in.

Because I dont want my tax-dollars paying for them.

Fuck off CTR, also fuck refugees. They can get support from one of the other shithole Muslim nations nearby. We don't have to spend money on them.

Theres no we. Sup Forums does not claim you shill.

>more benefits than veterans
>more benefits than some Canadians (some are limited but many Canadians dont have any) dental, eye care etc
>free or subsidised housing / food
>turdaeu's pets, will most likely vote for him possibly swaying election
>tons of $ for kids
>tax dollars for politically correct stunt -muh 25,000 election promise "because its a promise" yet breaks other promises

Trojan Horse, user...

literally one of the oldest tricks in the book.

REKT

Where do you get that retarded number from?

Also, chances of being mauled by a tiger in
your living room is 1 in 19829782304872364823654.

You should fill your living room with tigers.

70% (real number) of immigrants in Sweden go on welfare permanently and won't work, yet still have 5 kids each.

>why take the chance faggot?

Male refugees shouldn't exist. Why aren't they fighting against whatever force destroyed their homes?

Literally no reason to trust someone like that.

Personally I care more about the rape statistics than actual terrorism.