You are out in the street with your MAGA hat and this guy blocks your patch...

You are out in the street with your MAGA hat and this guy blocks your patch, opens his jacket and gives you a menacing look

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ymuv-feLrI
youtube.com/watch?v=tR_o7eFW2_4
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/u/19292498
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lift Ronald Reagan shirt
>reveal two colt 1911 shoved in pants

Leave the Apple store.

Bring out my knife and mug him, that's the pinoy way.

im a little bitch, so nothing

>entering an apple store in the first place

i guess both of you are faggots

Smash my fuckin VB stubby in his fucking wog face

Company phone. Fuck off.

ask him why he's wearing a pussy jacket

unleash hell

>not having holsters

You would nigger carry

I'm not walking everywhere in a coat in sun-melting hellhole Brazil.

call him a faggot and walk away

not really worth my time; if I'm walking down the street, I've probably got somewhere to be

you can't walk away, unless you turn back. he blocks your path

shove him and keep moving, I'm 6'0" 240 lbs, he's not gonna stop me

It's policy in Australia to glass cunts like this

I'm a Sup Forums nazi, so I'll do nothing. Or I'll open my pussy mouth and he'll kick my face in. Either way, I win.

Can someone pls explain why a swastika is not acceptable but a hammer and sickle is?

(or in this case bat and sickle)

Tactically shit my pants, pull my concealed 1911 .45, unload and disassemble gun, lay the pieces of said gun at his feet, take off my MAGA hat and Also lay that at his feet, do a 360 and walk away.

I would not, I REPEAT, WOULD NOT FUCK with these hardcore motherfuckers. They are for fucking real!

Call him a white devil who stole my ancestors' land

works every time

>man titties

Laugh my ass off

Laugh and say "bitch please, I would curb stomp your ass into oblivion"

I'm gonna start wearing a shirt saying "Proud Native American" and my MAGA hat and say what user above me said. They won't know what to do but apologize.

Reveal my gun and smile.

He looks like a roach
Call Orkin

Dunno what it's like in the US but here the shirt would seem more legit if it said "First nations" instead of native american

I mean, I don't use the term personally because I think it's a jewish plot to undermine Canadian culture and promote multiculturalism, but it's what the PC normalfags use

take off my shirt and drink some milk

'First Nations' is a Canadian thing. Very few Americans refer to Indians that way and even then it's very localized to population centers close to Canada's border to tumblr/reddit libtards who had an interest in Native American stuff & starting using it as a personal choice.

Some reservation jockeys tried to start a campaign to get Americans to start using First Nations a few years ago and it failed miserably.

Smash his face before apologizing for misreading the shirt as Smash Facism

>unleash hell
and get the chair for shooting someone who looked at you, dumbass, when your life wasn't in danger

>baseball bat and sickle

Are they implying the commies are the fascists, or the commies will smash the fascists?

Hammer and sickle has a significant meaning with regards to proletariats. Is the baseball bat signifying they're replacing labour with violence?

Can someone please interpret this tshirt for me?

For some reason I imagine this is his fight music.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ymuv-feLrI

Smash him as his shirt requests.

Deglove his face.

youtube.com/watch?v=tR_o7eFW2_4

Laugh.

tell him to go back to fucking goats

Being 6'3" former militany vet. Whose been shot at and stabbed 3 times, and still beat the fuck out of 5 guys. I would take the brass knuckles I always carry with me and cave his head in till I saw his tiny brains.

Unsheath Buck 119 and unzip lower intestine.

Ask myself why I'm walking around niggertown in the first place.

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/u/19292498

Sign it! Only 9,800 more to go!

there is an arguable defense against antifa for being unexpectedly aggressive. someone wearing an antifa shirt could be seen as an aggressor without immediate signals of aggression.

it would be hard fought, but any good attorney could make a case point. there is PLENTY of evidence public.

I smash fascism by punching him in the fucking face

Nothing since I'm not an unemployable nigger with a criminal record

Call the police and report a protestor flashing a gun at people who suspiciously looks like that awkward kid from Even Stevens if he were homeless.

I break his neck of course, I am a fascist

This is the correct answer.

Step left, overhand right.

Have a seat right here, user. We need to have a quick chat about that watermark

Wait for him to menace me, then draw my EDC and empty the magazine in the center of his mass.

I establish dominance by beating the shit out of him and then fucking his ass.

I then fulfill all of his commie cuck dreams of being oppressed by an authoritarian figure by locking him in my fungeon.

salaam user you pull that shit off google images. Most meme searches have that watermark.

spbp

Call him a retarded faggot and go on my way.

Laugh in his face desu

underrated post

do you have any of the original ammo, or the piece of shit tumbling bullshit they foisted off on the public after the uproar over a "militarized" pistol ammunition?

Call him a faggot and laugh at him, tell him to get the fuck out of my way, and then beat the fuck out of his ugly shitskin face if he continues to fuck around.

cry Deus Vult! and cleave his head in two

he means they're commie pro-ballers, like cubans

i'll smile

Bats are used to smash things.

Magdump, reload, and reassess my surroundings.

decide a solumn vow to never again accidently use the transgender bathroom ever again

beat his ass and steal his down jacket

Here's what I'm doing with pic related:

My parents, brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews, cousins, and such are in these riots. I'm not a commie thug (I want a normal, suburban, professional, nuclear family lifestyle which is working out quite well - yes, I'm a white guy), so they kicked me out of the family for the most part. They still demand happy family photos to keep up the false front - I keep refusing.

Because of these riots, I recently filed with the court to strike down their visitation rights to my kids and the wife absolutely agrees. We don't want their nasty comments around them anymore.

The relatives will eventually get killed, Sup Forums, and I am working on accepting that inevitability. Since I'm the only survivor of the entire family, I'll probably be obliged to have a funeral. I decided not to: I'll cremate their corpses and dump them all into one grave with names and death date.

I really need to get a MAGA hat for the dumping.

Antifa bait detected

Laugh.

I have a hardon right now, you savage

Can confirm, no one calls them first nations. They are Indians, and if we are in a good mood, they are native American.

Where I live calling them native is the subtle way of calling them niggers.

Extremely underrated

I ask him what the blue handkerchief in his back pocket means.

>cc'ing glorified 22 mag
I really hope you don't do that in the current year

I fucking shoot him in his stupid sand nigger face, then I go back inside, kiss my wife, and play battleship with my son.

spotted the shill, everyone shame this faithless dog.

I'm a bean, I'll just say hes oppressing me

Autism all-star detected. If you can't detect the thick layer of sarcasm slathered all over that post, I'm afraid your dose of aspergers is fatal.

Beat him to death with my Smug Pepe pin, chop off his head and present it as a gift to the Republic of Kekistan on behalf of the God Emperor Himself.

they dont even try to hide the fact that they alihn themselves with communism. I bet the old timers think both sides are dumb as shit, we parade around acting like we're fascists and nazis and communists and revolutionaries. The Antifa commies roleplay more than we do but still, neither is a real organized movement, its all ragtag with no system or leadership.

i'm a republican not a fascist

im black so i smash the cunt with my 40 bottle then accept his apologies and reparations for making me waste my 40

was it a 40 of Old English or something else?

Literally rape him and then have him stoned to death for seducing me.

It's almost like they've never read the communist manifesto or Lenin's notes on the subject.

People wouldn't subscribe to an ideology they didn't study would they? No one's that ignorant... right?

old english is plastic now. i don't trust plastics, seems like some kike lie to disarm me. i like king cobra but im not picky, booze is booze.

I belive stabbing is in order.

Smile, blow him a kiss and walk away laughing .

forgot to add, king cobra has more of a necked bottle so i can get more leverage when i bash cunts like that. it's not the best malt liquor out there but it gets the job done

Are there any decent ways of practicing punching and strengthening your fore arm muscles and bones?
I've broken my wrist on someone's face before, which my doctor said was a fluke, but it made me realize how out of shape I was.
I'm not looking for fights, and in fact, I still feel terrible about bloodying him, even though it was in self defense, but if push comes to shove, I don't want another 4 months of this shit again.

get a punching bag

Mah nigga