Is Stormfront an ally?

They seem rather squared away, and unlike the majority of Sup Forumslacks, they want a white homeland with no exceptions.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/anticomofficial
docs.google.com/document/d/1UFBEt-Mwph34HuJ0E37HI_xSW5ig8jHIjjqwKyFHvmY/pub
bulletproofme.com
reddit.com/r/anticom/
discord.gg/RhmMPzd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're pathetic, they're on par with BLM.

Identify politics is for drooling retards.

No plausible deniability.

If you're on Sup Forums, you're an user. You have no identity. You make no declaration. Your political views can change at any time. Meanwhile, going to Stormfront is equivalent to going "YES, I'M A NEO-NAZI"

I do sympathize with the alt-right and with sentiments like Richard Spencer's, but the legitimate Neo-Nazi groups just aren't something for me.

How can white nationalism possibly work? Even if it would be better, the fuck do you do with all the non whites already here? They're citizens. No really, what do they want to do with them? Segregate them in their own states? Deport them somewhere? Day of the rope?
People won't ever, EVER go along with this. Seems like controlled opposition to me.

I'm currently dating a former stormfag. He ran the Australian part of the forum for years.

He got out because a local newspaper threatened to post a picture of him wearing a swastika armband.

They're idiots, USA was built by black slaves, a full white society would never work.

>Capitalism - 18%
>Gun Control Laws - only 33%
Gas them all. Filthy degenerates.

yes, no questions

>that low welfare
Looks like stormniggers cant live witrhout their food stamps

Damn. Aussie with a fpbp.

Most wn is less race war in the streets and more like Zionism.

Make say Wyoming white only and see what happens.

they are losers

>7 stormfront autists think that military service is unacceptable in a white nationalist society
either they were too stupid to read the questions right or they unironically think you can have an ethnostate with out a strong military to defend it

Sup Forums is and was always a civic nationalist board

No it wasn't. They picked cotton and did some other manual labor. That's it.

Strictly white societies have been the best societies.

hey there rabbi

gas yourself kike

Offcial Anticom Twitter is up! Once we have 300 members, we'll begin physical work. Important links below:

>Twitter twitter.com/anticomofficial

>Rough draft of ideas docs.google.com/document/d/1UFBEt-Mwph34HuJ0E37HI_xSW5ig8jHIjjqwKyFHvmY/pub

>Uniforms here
www.511tactical.com/public-safety/law-enforcement/uniforms.html

>Riot gear here
bulletproofme.com

>Subplebbit
reddit.com/r/anticom/

>Email

[email protected]

>Discord
discord.gg/RhmMPzd

>How can I help?
Until we get to 300, come join the discord, follow us on Twitter, and spread knowledge of Anticom. Also, distribute the propaganda fliers that have been posted on Discord and Twitter. Godspeed!

>Identify politics is for drooling retards.
wtf i hate my own people now

Nice raid you shills

hello honeypot

>"physical work"
>uniforms
>Fucking Milo pepe
I fucking hate nu-Sup Forums

Ban dual citizenship, ban affirmative action, eventually deport all non-white criminals and then pay the rest to leave. That's assuming public pressure violent and otherwise doesn't just drive everyone out like it did in India and Africa.

It took Indians less than 2 years to cleanse India of more than 4,000,0000 whites.

>wtf i hate my own people now
I really don't.
>Nice raid you shills
Answer my fucking question.
What do you do with the non-whites?

stop shilling your honeypot faggot

>stormfront
>white
KEK

>Welfare and single parents of white children are fine
>gays are one of the biggest problems in society
cute

Stormfront is almost exclusively old timers and people who fought in the 60's-90's. They didn't have many non-whites and certainly very little intermarriage in the USA when they were born.

>homosexuality
>polygamy

stormfront confirmed for betacucks

Hrm OK.
You'd think that movement powerful enough to do this might also be able to fix the issues without resorting to this.

they're an ally but they're kinda irrelevant now. This isn't the 90's anymore

Stormfront has a hardcore anti-faggot contingency. I don't blame them as they knew the USA before widespread faggotry but we know nothing else.

its a bunch of kikes pretending to be white

this

"Stormcucks" is the preferred

Tits

You can fix a nation filled with Jews and non-whites. It hasn't been done ever before in history because it's simply not possible. Also let's be honest nothing is going to start in the USA/Canada it will start in Europe, our governments will oppose it, and we will do what needs to be done.

There's nothing wrong with Stormfront. Back in 2012, Sup Forums used to be better but these last 4 years this entire site turned into a reverse leddit where everyone is just trying to get (you)s so really you should be asking if Sup Forums is a Stormfront ally.

Lmao this
>ex convicts okay
>welfare no big deal
>single parenthood a ok

>RACEMIXING REEEEEEEE
>HOMOS REEEEEEEEE
>ABORTION REEEEEEE

Tell me why white nationalists arent as retarded/deluded as any other retarded identity politics group?

>before widespread faggotry
it's not widespread, the media just goes out of its way to make it seem like that. according to the CDC only 2.3% of the adult US population identifies as gay.

I don't even think we will need to pressure our governments to let Europeans do what needs to be done. I think there are enough people in power already that know better than to try to make Canadians/Americans fight Europeans again.

can't.. autism

yes
no
yes
yes
yes
no
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
no
no
yes
yes
no
yes
no
yes
yes

Tfw when you have a fetish for long noses

I'm a boy.

makes sense if you're thinking about the survival of the race and birthrates

>and unlike the majority of Sup Forumslacks, they want a white homeland with no exceptions
That's hilarious. Are you trying to lie to yourself or everyone else?

2.3% openly identify as gay sure, but that's still one in fifty people and doesn't include all closet homosexuals of which they are at least 1:1. 2.3% is still 8.9m faggots, 1/3rd of the population of my entire country coast to coast to coast.

The oldies on SF know a world before emasculation and mass faggotry, this is why they oppose it so much.

Nothing wrong with stormfront. I've only been there a few times but there's a wealth of information there.

Only niggers get mad and cry stormfront because they're not welcome here.

damn, usually plastic surgery isn't worth it. But in this case 10/10, she looks much better. That was money well spent.

Yeah but you can't fix bottom of the barrel genetics with plastic surgery.

Option a.
>Every white person in the world is a sjw or liberal beta cuck fag

Option b.
>White people dont exist.

White nationalist unironically choose A.

>everyone is allowed identity politics except us

You forgot literal betas(moreso than here) and wogs like Serbs and Italians.

oh no, they're spreading white nationalism

From a 5/10 at best to a 9/10. Christ the nose is really an important facial feature.

White was a term invented by hollywood Jews in the 1960's and doesn't even really exist in Canada let alone Europe. The inbreds assumed it wouldn't ever be relevant because they could also point out how a few people opposed Irish/Polish/etc. mass immigration during the great depression, etc. and ensure nobody ever identified as white.

20 years ago nobody identified themselves as white nor considered this a foundation of their identity. This is changing for better or worse.

>Is Stormfront an ally?
No

>OY VEY THERE SPREADING STATISTICS !!!

Why the fuck is polygamy above abortion? Weird people.

There's nothing wrong with identity politics and Europeans need a hell of a lot more of it. The best way to achieve this is by always pointing out non-white identity politics. Sup Forums opposes non-white identity politics because doing so pushes white identity politics I don't see how this is hard to understand.

That's probably more to do with wanting to support your fellow man, especially wives who's husbands have died.

What's the consensus on IronMarch?

You understand that those were the two things they despised most according to the title of the poll?

Or are you trying to imply that being against polygamy makes you a cuck

Naw, we already went over this before, we'll take stormfront over the endless cucks and race-baiting faggots any day. Nazis are welcome here

I take this back. They completely overhauled their website last year I guess.

Fuck off, we're full.

Stormfront is for elderly people

Dickard wants to bribe them into leaving

That's one way I suppose

>oy vey, we can't allow nazi's here, people will think Sup Forums is ok with nazi's and they'll call us racist

You don't need a society all white.
You need a society with high intelligence.
Vet immigrants by intelligence and ability to work.
Japan vets immigrants by work status.

For example, smart blacks aren't the problem. Windsor Hills in California is 86.5% black, has an avg income of $81,214, and a non existent crime rate. Ladera Heights, California is 71% black with an avg income of $117,925 and no crime.

It's all about vetting smart immigrants.

Reminder

White are not cannibal jew, schlomo

>The best way to achieve this is by always pointing out non-white identity politics.
I'm not sure I agree. I think that's the reason why this was posted. Reversing the double standard and turning it against non-whites would be a good thing, yes, but when white people are reading criticism of identity politics they might interpret that as civic nationalist retardation. And non-whites will never eat up the civic nationalist bait and drop their identity politics anyway.

Oh man, I remember that interface from ten years ago

>mfw only 34% consider circumcision unacceptable

So they're a bunch of kikes?

>You don't need a society all white.
>You need a society with high intelligence.
Why do you hate white countries?
And sorry to break it to you, but someone from NZ, Australia or Canada would definitely disagree, get those fucking chinks out of our country. They have their own fucking ethnostate, they can live there.

No, stormfronters are trailer trash who make white nationalism look bad.

Americans probably women.

I can't stand talking to females about circumcision. I am circumcised but i'm against it, and every girl I talk to about it brings up

>MUH AESTHETIC PREFERENCE

Instead of the fact it's Jewish ritual sex torture. And if you bring up the female genital mutilation in the middle east, and the fact that it's legal here in the US they are against it. Fucking hypocrites.

NO RACEMIXERS? what will I do with my asian waifu

There's not enough whites reproducing for sustained long term growth.
You need more bodies to boost earnings, smart ones preferably.

>Sheepfuckers

They are our Italy. On paper an ally, but in practice all they do is drag us down.

They're retarded

inb4 shitskin

They're all fat fucking larpers

Never punch right

Yes, Stormfront is an ally. Respect your elders.

there's not enough whites reproducing for sustained long term growth because they're so heavily burdened with taxes used to support the breeding of lesser races

it's eugenics, and not the good kind

monogamy is the only way stormards will ever be able to get pussy

So you change that, retard.
Maybe if you stop taxing them out the ass to pay for niggers they'll reproduce.
Maybe if you strengthen the family they'll reproduce.
Maybe if you make living affordable they'll reproduce.
Maybe if you fucking encourage them to reproduce they'll reproduce.

More bodies doesn't boost earnings, it boosts house prices. See: Sydney, Vancouver, London and Auckland.
The answer isn't more immigration unless the question is how to kill whites out of their own countries.

This

Japan has a lower fertility rate. It has more to do with the technological age.

Japan has an extremely work-centric culture, both the men and women.

Japan's population drop contributed to it's stock market tanking. Reproducing matters for sustained growth, or importing smart immigrants.

i dont go there myself. that said ive no idea why pol hate this site so much

it looks like a serious version of pol

>import "smart immigrants"
>house prices go up
>people stop reproducing more
>cost of living goes up
>people don't want to bring a child into China2.0 or India2.0
>white country is now largely non-white
Great idea, it surely won't backfire at all.
Better do the quick solution rather than just wait for the stock market to get better.

Oy vey goyim
Don't you want to be a Judeo-Christian civil nationalist?

Stormfront is White Nationalism 1.0, they are people who kept the faith for a long time. They didn't accomplish much else, though. They would have been better off organizing behind paleo-cons decades ago and trying to push the GOP to the right, rather than staying in a corner and occasionally joining badly compromised groups.

Still, I can't fault them too much because I wasn't there. But the way forward is through pushing the Republican Party as far as civic nationalism can go, then tipping it over the edge. We're well on our way already, and the Left is preventing any backsliding by their hysterics. It's a great time to be alive.

Well they're calling themselves a republican website now, that's one step forward I guess.

That what charity is for.

They are? Do you mean the Daily Stormer? That's the number one Republican website (also the #1 Pewdiepie fansite)