Post your redpills since joining pol

1. Western governments are subverted by Jews in order to destabilize their countries for whatever ulterior motive that they have (rule over mixed shitskins?)

2. The majority of blacks are psychopathic, borderline retarded, and have no conception of thinking for the future

3. Christianity is a religion designed to promote monogamous marriage, and to control women's tendencies to destroy societies.

4. Related to the last one: women held too much control in Pagan societies, which is why they pale in comparison to Christian accomplishments

5. Fascistic ethnic nationalism has the most potential to be the most successful and stable form of government. We need leaders (dictators) who not only have a lot of experience on their hands, but are morally and spiritually knowledgeable. Tribal societies are always led by the oldest, and thus wisest members.

6. The educational system is currently a form of indoctrination that makes us most susceptible to being mindless automatons, and rarely produces moral individuals. We need more philosophy, more politics, more humanity in our educational systems.

7. Before we pursue scientific, technological, or medicinal advancements, we must create goals for the most urgent matters in society and give those things the very utmost of priority. Necessity is the mother of invention.

Probably forgetting a lot more, but this is what's off the top of my head

1) WWII was in large part, like all other wars an ethnic war, not a political war. It was a war between the Germans and the Jews. All other participants were proxies/allies of one or the other.

2) It is right and good to defend your own people. It is right and good to have a just authority figure. There is a natural order and if all follow it in the hierarchy, then any governmental institution will function. If people abnegate their duties morally, then all governmental systems will fail.

3) Hail Victory

4) Metaphysics defines all. As above, so below. Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi, Lex Vivendi.

>inb4 samefagging. Forgot to add this one.

5) the meme that Philosophy and specifically Metaphysics is just mental masturbation or is bullshit is a Jewish subversion to prevent us from having right morals and following right reason.

6) Jews subvert our morality while strengthening their own because they know right reason and a strong metaphysical structure of thought makes a society powerful. They want the goyim weak so the goyim will not threaten them.

>4) Metaphysics defines all. As above, so below. Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi, Lex Vivendi.

That's a good one. Any novels that draw inspiration from this ideal?

Holy crap, look at the digits, and then look at the amount of reasons that I listed...

The Works of Homer and Hesiod: The works of these two Greeks express human nature by couching them in the language of divine intervention. Make no mistake, these are not about some abstract thing unattached to us. These are about things very much integral to human nature.
Atlas Shrugged: Ignore the economics of the book. Focus on the aspects of human dignity and man as a heroic being.

Many classical and medieval themes are involved with these ideas. It's not an explicit theme but an implicit assumption. It's only recently that metaphysics were ignored for base materialism in fiction.

Just about everything is propaganda.

Life is fractal.

There's power to positive thinking.

Jews are the worst.

That the redpill movement is now bullshit.

I have learned that whites are weak, Nazis aren't coming back.

Appreciated, i thought Atlas Shrugged was just a meme but it looks worth it to check out.

I did read the Odyssey at 14 in high school and I don't remember too much of its moral lessons but I may not have grasped its metaphysical aspects, or maybe my teacher was just shit

>Life is fractal.

Mind expounding on this further?

DUDE LE REDPILL XDDDDSD

IM SO REDPILLED GUYS WOOOWWW everyone is inferior to me hehehe get w-w-wrecked nerd fucking jew commie bastards. Fascism is the true way to lead western society, which has been polluted by disgusting females.

>why won't women date me

Heh, I'm a bit too redpilled for women ya know? They can't handle my edgy sense of humor and my post-nazi art decor aesthetic. ;) Fucking NIGGERS never contributing anything society unlike us white men FUCK MINORITIES REEEEEE RIGHT GUYS? MOMMY GIVE ME CONFIRMATION PLEASE.

White Genocide.

Raymond B. Cattell

Religion Through Science

I suppose I'm using the term Metaphysical to refer to the spiritual aspects. Think of the spiritual as the personal and interpersonal truths which exist and are objective. They are real. They are true. They are not physical, but they exist concurrently.
Typically, the way philosophy works is we progress from a set of axioms through a logical progression. But in reality, all those truths exist simulaneously and you can progress from some truths to other truths any way you please. Similarly Metaphysical aspects exist concurrently with Physical aspects. We are more than just bodies, but our bodies and our souls exist together. Homer examines the movements of souls through the device of the gods. It is the motivating factor which defines characters actions. It is a way of exploring human motivation a spiritual topic, though as neuroscience shows a physical one as well. We can attempt to explain the physical via the metaphysical and vice versa, because the two are really the same. They are just two different aspects of the same natural order.

My my, someones rustled your jimmies today haven't they?

I can't even wrap my head around what metaphysics even is, could you enlighten me?

POSTING REDPILLS ITT

thx

'Jews' are a metaphor

Well, here:

Why don't you tell me what you think it is and I'll add on to it. Let me know where you're starting from so I can know what's missing.

For Satanists? I do remember reading here that the Jewish religion as we know it today is not the pre-Christianity one, which was influenced more by Sumerian influences

You doing ok m8? Your reaction seems a bit blown out of proportion.