Why do you hate asians? we're the most civilized, non-violent,rational people in the world

Why do you hate asians? we're the most civilized, non-violent,rational people in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9KuUR2-p9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel many white Americans feel threatened by the possibility of a superior Asian intellect and the fact that Asian families are able to instill discipline and respect into their children unlike many white families. I think if instead of bitching about the Chinese, more Americans adopted their resilience and work ethic we would be a much better country

I'm fine with Asian, just stay the fuck out of my country and there won't be a problem. Considering that there are stupid amounts of Asians flooding in and buying up all the houses and inflating the housing market, we have a problem.

Because Asian immigration is an existential threat to us.

I don't!
but the chinese are particularly ant-like and can't be trusted

in b4 chink beating baby with a shovel.webm

>most civilized

youtube.com/watch?v=N9KuUR2-p9Q

Also, they buy up our land, clog our schools and our country. Stay in your country of origin and we've got no problem.

SINK THE CHINK
I
N
K

T
H
E

C
H
I
N
K

>Why do you hate asians?
do we? from my perspective Sup Forums seems to have yellow fever.

americans hate them because the btfoed them in ww2

That's your governments fault, and by proxy your people's fault. The Mainlanders are just trying to clean their dirty money they got by destroying our planet. So yeah, fuck your government.

I don't hate Asians but I have to say that Koreans are unsettling, soulless, uncreative bug people, barely a step above Chinks.

This post should be applied to Canada too, hold your weasels accountable.

korea, japan, china, taiwan are cool
strong ethnic homogeneous societies

keep true to yourselves!

you're all SJW faggots

fuck that's not the picture I wanted

Koreans have been some of the most intelligent, kind and humorous people I've ever had the pleasure of being friends with. You guys are welcome in Canada and will be treated well due to your innovation and work ethic.
Don't listen to Sup Forums it's just banter and if you haven't paid attention to the HWNDU stream you'll know we're a mixed lot who have solid values. We like to laugh and fight and it seems to be a common connector between all peoples.

I don't hate all Asians. Just Chinks. Because they are psychopaths with no honor.

You're civilized like a hive of bees is civilized.
In your massive horde nations, you let your kin starve and die and suffer immense pain, you follow ideologies of the herd. This is why you only flourish under the mastery of the white race. (S-Korea, Japan, etc.)

We essentially invented bureaucracy, 朋友。

Can't argue with that.

If the United States stops protecting your country, you will be invaded by North Korea as South Korea does not have a sufficient military to defend yourself

Wasn't your country raped half to death by your jap cousins just decades ago?

>soulless drones
>travel in hordes
>shit in the streets
>dodge taxes
>never integrate
Fuck off gook.

Easy to be rational when you have ethno nationalist countries and no shitskins.

>HWNDU stream you'll know we're a mixed lot who have solid values.
But Jesus is white and Jackie is Filipino, the most powerful race in the world.

I don't just hate asians. I hate everyone equally because humans in general are shallow savages with no empathy, creativity, or integrity. Ching chongs can't even get along with each other on their side of the planet. Ask yourselves why koreans, chinese, and japanese all hate each other before even asking the rest of us.

>gooks
>human

you are aliens , its not necessaraly a bad thing, just very different from humans

>we're the most civilized, non-violent,rational people in the world

Nice meme.

Stop letting megalia rule your country

我不會撒謊,我以前投票給特朗普。 看到特朗普碰撞和燃燒是有趣的。 但在所有嚴重性,我們不能讓他獲得核代碼

You're also the race responsible for Pol Pot, Mao Zedong, Kim Jong-Il, etc.

Why are gooks all communists?

No, you can't eat my dog

>most civilized, non-violent,rational people in the world
>korea

Is ctr giving you a bonus when you spam that in different languages?

>Most civilized, non-violent, rational people.

If it weren't for the West you drones would still be living in absolute dictatorships ruled by dragon emperors or whatever the hell.In fact, most of you STILL DO. North Korea needs no explaining, China is the sweatshop of the world, death by overwork is a norm in Japan, and South Korea is a hive of moonie maum meditation death cults. Please stay on your side of the planet.

Oy Vey, the Gaijin know

We dont, asains in America are great.

Wish we had more asians and less niggers and beaners

all the war crimes of the Japs in WWII were buried.

0.07¥

>t.zhang
fuck off we are full , we have enough of these drones lingering about not wanting to assimilate

japs are a noble race. not white but noble.

the jews fear the samurai

Most of us hate only mainland chinks who are scum and shit tier (and that means a lot coming from a poo).

Love Japanese. Don't know much about Koreans but haven't heard anything bad about hem.

Even the ones that do assimilate are complete trash tier, as anyone with any experience with attention whoring Asian sluts on college campuses or knowledge of Elliott Rodger knows

I don't, I just want to live in a white only country. Living in the Oakland china town gave me the perspective that their morals are not compatible with ours. plus you outnumber the white race by a large margin, immigration from your countries means our death.

It's s.korea that will eventually civilize north commies

>Koreans

chinks have no spacial awareness.

Stop shitposting new fags.

agreed im tired of hearing this asian women are great meme. They are fucking awful and more treacherous than your average western whore

>t. Gook

I love asian women though, you asians are alright

because you make annoying sounds when you chew and you beat your children

Holy shit I don't know when I'll have to time to read this but thanks user

I dont care about you chinks

>South Korea
>Civilized

kek

Its just jealousy.

How on earth are Americans actually this retarded? South Korea has conscription and one of the most powerful armies on earth. Samsung doea more than build phones.

Because you either won't learn from us, or you keep flooding here and dog-pilling onto the leftist hoard. You let the west censor and change your media and then you come here and drive up the price of everything with your slave labor dollars only to vote democrat.

I hate Asians. Fucking dindu Jews.

>Korean

>People

Pick one

wow lol

Smell like cardboard

can't drive

are socially inept

The world would be marginally worse without the Japanese. We could do without the rest though.

Why can't America?

Tell your CIA to stop killing our prominent PM''s who were really for the change.

oh thank you OP

Fuck you monkey japs, apologize for the comfort women.

>South Korea
>8 Goddess

Black person.

It's just Google translate you fag.

>t. Snow nigger
>t. White Trash "2 cool 4 school"