vid.me/NSnY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VneoEvAJX0g
youtube.com/watch?v=M7csGNrry9M
youtube.com/watch?v=aG1Jd3PF-JU
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1619641
dhs.gov/blue-campaign
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3veP3UcBTG4
telesurtv.net/english/news/Human-Trafficking-Can-Be-More-Lucrative-than-Drugs-20140830-0045.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder Paperboy Prince is part of Pizzagate.
Clinton shill.
Does secret pizza parties in DC
Lives in MD
Fucked in the head, my guess is he was sexually abused as a child and is now a servant to the pedo ring.

MFW it's finally happening

>youtu.be/VneoEvAJX0g
youtu.be/VneoEvAJX0g

This is either a nod towards the Pizzagate investigation or done intentionally to keep us chasing our own tails. Right after they showed the pizza place, "learn how to observe and detect, second look second chance" etc
This is not a coincidence that's for sure.

Bump why isn't this getting attention

What is that link, I'd rather not click it if it's cp

DHS ad

stop this pizzagate is fakenews and also check my consecutive repeating numbers "kek"

Did you even watch the video?

cher bleu

trips decide if pizzagate is real

Rawlin for trips

b but

but

i refuse to believe I was hired to shill against something that is actually real? and not fake news

holy shit

its an add saying to watch out for child trafficking but it puts extra emphasis on the fact that the girl is outside at a pizza place.

This is it, this is our confirmation, we have to follow through with this shit

Agreed.

pizzagate is real

BUMP

>Comit ping pong pizza , where the ranch is just little boy jizz.

That pic makes me want pizza. Fuck im hungry now

BUMP NIQQA

I want pizzagate to be fake, because jesus I don't want to live in a world where it's real. Also, part of me wants it to be true so that there's literally 0 remorse for these people when their system is taken down.

It's conflicting.

Yuo aer leik baby

AHHHHH BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP AHHHHHHHH
theres no fucking way that this is coincidence. why else have that shot where it just says "PIZZA"

fuck you I really want some pizza now ;_;
please don't use actual pizzas for these threads

whats a slice in jajaland like

That's because it's absolute evil, it's not just "Idealistic differences", there's no way to try and explain it away, it's not the retardation and power hunger of communism, it's not the mean spirited but consistent Darwinism, it's just straight evil, preying upon children to rape and murder.

It's the ultimate thrill to feel like you can crush sheer evil, and here it is, actual demons to crush.

Beginning with quad 1's decides if pizzagate is real.

There is no way this is a coincidence. You will live to see one of the biggest scandals in history. Hang on to your butts!

Of course it's Fucking real, but not even the god emperor himself could drag this Fucking shit show into the light of day.
We are doomedto, like everything else, know the truth but be forced to remain silent silent or else be thrown into the gears of modern society

Dude...hate to break it to you, but this shit is real and goes beyond pizzagate. It's been happening for decades. It's scary as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=M7csGNrry9M

Notice how they sort of lingered and zoomed in on this frame in pic related.

They're definitely hinting at pizzagate

you all should have a pizzagate folder FYI

did you guys notice the pedo spiral symbol in the video?

Pizza is shit here.

I feel like some people I know may be in on it.

I thought this would be pretty big but this thread is slow

Anyone else notice Hillary in the vid? This is from DHS. THEY KNOW!
youtube.com/watch?v=aG1Jd3PF-JU

Major Dump.....
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1619641

Let's be honest those freaks are probably up to way worst shit than just pedophilia rings. Evil has no bounds.

What is more evil than raping, killing and eating a child?

ist it down just for me?

stretching it hard on the besta. possible on the lbl

You just got honeypotted.

by voat. lol

fucking dipshit

I get through

Try Voat.co
Pizzagate then new and scroll down

nay, voat doesnt like russia ip it looks

did anyone beside us ask where and if the kids picture on the instagram were ok?

The fact that it was a pizza place told me it was a reference to pizzagate, but the swirl is what really confirmed it for me

I wasn't trying to suggest that the pizza logo in the ad is similar to the besta pizza logo. Just the swirls and it's relation to pizza places and pedophiles

Yeah

>take a second look

It's directed at us

Holy fuck it's legit
dhs.gov/blue-campaign
This isn't another troll OP.

Yeah, I used to think that everyone was more or less rational - perhaps they didn't see eye-to-eye, but in their own view each is a hero doing what he thinks is right.

And then pizzagate comes along and dashes that childish naivete. No, it's not a case of everyone is the hero of their own story and history is just heroes fighting heroes. There are honest to god actual fucking monsters that kill, maim, torture, abuse, rape, for no more reason than they can.

I mean, it's not like it wasn't more or less obvious beforehand, but pizzagate was just the final nail in the coffin for me. Evil exists. Genuine actual malicious evil the likes of which you imagine resides only in a fairy tale, is reality and very nearly controls (or controlled..?) the US and possibly most of the western world.

I think only in nightmares can I imagine what we'd be looking at if Hillary had won the US election.

I'm watching a video by David Seaman on YouTube about a Pizzagate victim coming forward and the DHS ad played before it started.

Creeped me the fuck out, anons. I think this is really fucking happening.

>hurr durr NOW it's confirmed
Everybody who isn't a retard has known that it's real since like the third week after it came out

That lingering shot on the neon pizza sign is amazingly unsubtle.

My instincts on this too. Maybe there really is an internal coup and the resisting faction is giving the aware a nod.

If you want a decent summary of what evil is and what gives rise to it, listen to a bit of Jordan Peterson's personality lectures (free shit). A lot of bad parenting, and a lot of stupid collectivism. We all have the capacity to be monsters.

We'd be one step closer to the entire country being a gulag if Clinton came in.

Has anyone looked into the illegal immigration from Mexico aspect?

I mean, there could be lots of kids, teens and adults sold into slavery, especially as there'll be no record of them.

Please for god's sake don't be real

and this pic:looks amazingly creepy

Yes. Also Ukraine, Belarus and those other eastern European shitholes. Also Haiti. Clinton Foundation came there and stole all their money after the hurricane. Coincidentally, thousand of children also went missing.

dont forget refugees, also rumors say organs

link?

When will Sessions be sworn in so we can arrest these disgusting fucks already

mon-tue-wed, sometime around then. First devos, then sessions.

dems might try to delay sessions as much as possible.

bumpo

this guy looks like a pedo

How likely is it that FBI user was telling the truth about 40+ politicians getting arrested next week?

Pegasus?

>This is it, this is our confirmation, we have to follow through with this shit

Just sayin' user, this is how a schizophrenic thinks.

Holy fuck that would be the mother of all happenings

The coyotes who bring immigrants over here work out deals with certain cartels to extort the families of those people into paying them (the cartels) money for their release. Majority of the time the cartels keep the hostage whether they are paid or not. The movie "End of Watch" briefly touches on this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3veP3UcBTG4

telesurtv.net/english/news/Human-Trafficking-Can-Be-More-Lucrative-than-Drugs-20140830-0045.html

*x-files theme plays*
*agent mulder looks longingly at a poster*
*It's a ufo with the words "I want to belief" written on it*

It's a couple days of waiting to find out. My fingers are crossed, I'm holding my breath, but it could easily have just been larpers larping.

It's not, really. We've had actual schizos on Sup Forums before you know. Half the time you can't even understand them because everything they type is an incomprehensible word salad.

post yfw dems btfo for eternity

if digits this week will be the start of it all

Well yeah, full-blown, but specialized thinking like "this news anchor is speaking to me specifically" is definitely schizo-thinking. Just be careful with how sure you are that 'this is a message for you'..

re roll

all the people who denied this will feel like morons some day

RE for the truth

They will rationalize away all guilt and keep calling Trump a Nazi

They are world champins at mental gymnastics

Re

why can't this fucking larp garbage be moved to

thats not mental gymnastics, thats mental retardation

Voting for Trump

You deserve a third nuke

Breaking their minds with torture first. So they end up MPD. Then hypnotise them to lose all natural self determination. Then do as you say AND make them slaves as well.

Then have them capture the next lot of children. Rinse. Repeat.

Some of the people doing this are mind controlled hypnotised into it against natural will. This keeps the ponzi going.

>only circumstantial evidence
>coded emails that may be talking about something other than what is written
No proof yet. Sage misinformation.

They are all going down
Trips decided

>t. Mexican intellectual

>waaaaah stop ruining my fun playtime, mommy says i earn good boy points if i be quite and play on the internet instead of bothering her when jamaal is over