Nigger tries to abort baby with hammer

Nigger tries to abort baby with hammer

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0guH-GQfGP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this considered attempted murder? I assume it's not because it's the mother doing it.

Its a human in that nigger belly so no its murder

none

HER BODY HER CHOICE SHITLORD

It's going to cost us even more to pay for her retarded kid.

>niggers
>human

This is probably somebody's fetish...

I don't think murder, but there's laws for this kind of stuff in late trimesters or in the early ones when not done by a professional. There's also laws around disposal of a fetus.

My wife's son is black so you getting shut up faggot. Wouldnt want me to IP trace you

ain't no nigga ever heard of responsibility?

God damn right, it's mine now...
Anyone have sauce

Anyone have a link?

>Mfw ps4s can't in2 webms

>normally pro-choice

DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT 200$, STRAIGHT TO THE SLAMMA

THIS. DON'T MAKE XE UPSET NOW.

>leaf
>pro choice

So that Justin Trcuck really has brainwashed you faggots hahhahahahahahhaBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAABABAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABBABAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>BestGore.com

im dead

Another stupid pro choice nigger loving leaf. Lmaoing at your life

Lees niggers the beter

the law doesn't have to be logically consistent. We have laws saying if a man drops a woman down a flight of stairs is can be murder but if she goes to a abortion doctor it's whateve.

>those weak as fuck hits

Should've put some more effort into it. Pulling your hammer blows only results in retarded kids

its called feticide

What is the point of this? Pretty sure she can get a free abortion.

Aight, look. Here's my opinion in three or so lines.
>In the first three months, don't give a fuck as long as they see an actual fucking professional.

>In the last three months, you had your chance. Put that shit up for adoption.

>This dumb biatch just did literally one of the dumbest things I think I've ever seen.

's possible for things to be more than black and white, didn't you know burgahboi?

More interestingly:
>films and uploads it

This looks entirely fake.

cool thread my dude

why? she can get one for free thanks to planned parent hood which was created to get rid of all black people in the first place.

Abortion should only be done if you were raped, incest, or if you were going to die from the pregnancy.

Thats it and we shouldnt normalize this ideology of killing poor innocent babies. You make a fix for the problem, people will abuse it. Its time to regulate it and make it for special cases, the 3 I listed, only

>standing up and absorbing the shock instead of letting it all transfer into herself

Goddamn, open a book.

NIGGA IMAGINE IF SHE JUST ABORTED THE NEXT JULIO JONES WTF MAN

lol this wouldnt even kill it would it? seems retarded

here is a version with sound

youtube.com/watch?v=0guH-GQfGP8

What's stopping women from just crying rape to justify her abortion? I don't like the idea if innocent men having their lives ruined.

They would need a verified police report and background checks to recieve one. Fixed.

not gonna lie i was hoping for BWOMP edit

>lol this wouldnt even kill it would it?

Most of the force is absorbed by her abs and almost all the rest by the liquid the baby floats in. The woman's belly is designed to take some hits

thanks trump

Sorry to be that guy, this is exactly why abortion needs to remain legal.

I wish her good luck

You're not wrong that it needs to be regulated. Was touching lightly on it, but there's a lot of ramifications to what happens afterwards.

What happens when women go to backdoor doctors? More importantly, what about the number of kids in the foster system? Google suggest there being ~400K kids in the foster system on any given day, and we'd probably see that number go up by at least that same number every year.

Not saying I want that ideology normalized either, but in a society this big, something has to give.

kek

It's not a human baby so she can hammer it all she wants. If anything I would advice to drink large amounts of alcohol.

No this is why killing niggers need to be legal.

It is legal, she's just a fucking idiot.

I'd love to have a collection of nigger hate pics and infographs as ammunition for anti-white, nigger defending threads.
But goddamn, this is just sickening.
I'd love to have you guys doing it for free instead of busy ol' me. :^)

What's the difference?

Do not care.

Can we start a gofundme account for her and her hammers?

How do we know she's not just fat?

Maybe she heard about the "hammer diet".

Julio Jones went to highschool close to where I live. Apparently he got somewhere around a 14 on the ACT but they let him in cause muh football.

>CrimerStoppers.WebM

Why even get pregnant if she's mentally ill?

Is there some background to this video?

>Nigger
>Human
No

Typical retard nig behavior.
Females have evolved so that the womb is very well protected against external damage.
If she really wanted to abort she should have tried a coat hanger,
Though knowing niggers she wouldnt think to sterilize it first and would end up dying of infection

>

Apparently she was trying to spite her "baby daddy".

football IS the south my man, quit yer bitchin

The chances that niglet with niglet dna and a mother like that wouldn't grow up to be a burden to white people is 0%. I hope it died

Surprise ending she gets internal hemorrhaging. 2 niggers for the price of 1

I figured as much, I try not to be racist but this shit isn't helping at all

good meme

The main reason I'm for abortions is because blacks have more abortions than whites.

She's an upstanding citizen for doing her part to lower crime rates.

obviously she does not have Internet....

all she has to do is eat a lot of salty foods until she pukes and then drink 6 liters of water.

the change from hypernatremia to hyponatremia should aught a spontaneous abortiion.

Do you think niggers understand those big fancy science words?

only when the fetus looks like a miniature person.

so up to the first trimester, the zygote is not a human being.

afterwards tjhe foetus has human features.

because usually that way, the kid is born normal but goes retarded because she is a bad mom.

But the odds are, the foster family are only doing it for the money.

Incorrect. Those cells you call murderable have dna in them and other things apart from the cells you believe it is. DNA = Human. Abortion is murder case closed

dude, if you do, document it on youtube for the LOLs.

She needs to be shot. She should not be allowed to roam this Earth and ruin everything any longer.

the adoption and foster system are basically legalized child trafficking.

use the claw end

If that's your reasoning then I suppose it's murder to burn your clothes because they have your skin cells on them which contain DNA, fucking idiot.

i'd never breed with my online GF unless we are married. I am so fucken glad i cannot afford airfare.

Saudi Arabia is banned from this board. Go fuck your stupid covered up whore wife while fingering a pigs asshole you dead beat sand nigger

These strands of DNA are different, they make up the genetical structure code within the double helix of the pressure sensors to the amygdala

actually the odds are now higher IF she didn't make that video.

if you are Obama's ex GF, he will raise your sister's child out of wedlock.

I literally don't give a fuck if abortion actually is killing babies for the following reasons.

1. Most of the "victims" are niggers. The vast majority, in fact. This alone is good enough for me.

2. Hard anti-abortion views come from no evolution, 6,000 year old earth evangelical zionist Israeli cuckservatives, the same sort of lowly #NeverTrump scum that voted McMullin and even Hillary, yet in Israel anyone can get an abortion. Sound familiar?

3. The founder of Planned Parenthood hated niggers and her organization's orginal stated goal was to protect a pure white America.

4. A fetus has zero brain activity until the 27th week of pregnancy, roughly 3/4 of an enire pregnancy.

5. I have no moral duty to keep other people from doing something that may or may not be wrong. If someone wants to get an abortion and suffer the consequences, fine. If you think a fetus has the mental capacity to object to being aborted, well unfortunately I have no duty to protect that fetus and don't care what happens to it. That's how god made me. Apathetic about the fate of other people's kids.

6. Anti-abortion arguments are all based off of either crude interpretations of the bible or appeals to emotion, i.e. gore pics of abortions, little plastic pictures of fetuses, audio of a fetal heartbeat or video of an apparent pain response; both of which are displayed by cockroaches.

7. Since whatever god or gods there may be almost assuredly don't give a single shit about this, abortion is therefore whatever we define it as. It can be murder if we want it to be, but forcing dumb roasties to have babies so people can jack themselves off over how moral they are leads to a surplus of idiot brown criminals raised by single mothers who will replicate themselves ad infinitum, I would ultimately prefer that we allow abortions to happen.

>they make up the genetical structure code within the double helix of the pressure sensors to the amygdala

This is not an argument. Absoluetely filled with anecdotal hogwash probably learned in some social course. Look kid. Its murder. Dont like it? Dont fuck it.

I do not understand this post at all

Literally cant refute

>I have no moral duty to keep other people from doing something that may or may not be wrong.
Cool. I'm gonna kill your mom then

the ones that don't don't have internet cos they can't get internet due to debt unpaid on the previous company.

I don't care if it's murder. I would prefer people be allowed to murder babies if the alternative is every single year in this country almost a million new niggers and tweakers are shat out by scum who will "raise" them on the government's dime. I would rather they simply be murdered before they ever have a chance to be niggers.

No you're not. Police will stop you.

You people want to kill degenerates, but we can't stop them before they're even born? Isn't that ideal?

sorry, no, if i cut off my thumb it is self injury.

your argument won't stand up in court. you have to prove that a zygote that looks more like a mess of cells is human.

iif it looks like 16 cells it isn't a human being yet.

Not an argument

Zygote is a human in progress. Its literally not an argument.

>we literally have free means of abortion for niggers
>they're too dumb to collect that even

Why do we fund planned parenthood when we have a free and effective means of lowering the nig population right here?

its only murder because of a SJW crying to a supreme court.

Murder is the unlawful killing of another human without justification or valid excuse. If abortion is made legal, it's not murder. Stay BTFO.

Parroting Molymeme isn't an argument either.

You're doing that thing liberals do where you shut out wrongthink by spouting comfortable memes.

>No you're not. Police will stop you.
So you have no moral duty but police do?

>You people want to kill degenerates, but we can't stop them before they're even born? Isn't that ideal?
I agree with your overall conclusion. That argument is just bad

shoulda taught it how to dougie

Not an argument

Baby literally needs to die. She will just make its life worthless if its born. she should also be killed.

No, I'm just pointing out that you won't actually do it.

And it's not. A human who has existed and had time to form emotional bonds is not the same as something that will be a human soon that displays no brain activity, even if that something can pump liquid through itself by expanding and contracting a muscle. Almost everything does that.