I feel pretty ashamed of myself

I feel pretty ashamed of myself.

During the election season, I figured Donald Trump would be the lesser of two evils by a slight margin, or he was just a democrat plant to ensure Hillary would win, and I believed he had no chance of winning, and I believed everything he said was all talk and he wouldn't do anything he said to get elected.

I figured it wasn't worth voting at all, so I just didn't.

After seeing the depth of the depravity of Clinton and her cronies after the fact and seeing how incredibly genuine Trump seems to be, and the fact that he's doing what he said he would do, I am so ashamed I didn't vote. I will forever regret not being part of the electorate who saved this country from another 4 years of Obama+.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/u/19292498
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get cancer and die. If any of you nation ruining, knob gobling, beta nigger tier faggots show up to anymore rallies youre going to get the shit beat out of you. This site is as fake and gay as reddit. Eat shit mods. You will die 28ehd700

He was actually a kind of a Democrat plant. They helped to boost his original popularity because they thought he'd draw away votes from legitimate candidates. They did it because they thought he couldn't possibly win.
Some WikiLeaks documents proved this.

Kek

Don't call it "plant". DemocRATs screwed themselves over by pushing Trump so that they can have miss corruption in the office. DJT may benefited from it a bit, but he certainly not working for them in any way.

>I feel pretty ashamed of myself.

>During the election season, I figured Donald Trump would be the lesser of two evils by a slight margin, or he was just a democrat plant to ensure Hillary would win, and I believed he had
>no chance of winning, and I believed everything he said was all talk and he wouldn't do anything he said to get elected.

>I figured it wasn't worth voting at all, so I just didn't.

>After seeing the depth of the depravity of Clinton and her cronies after the fact and seeing how incredibly genuine Trump seems to be, and the fact that he's doing what he said he would do, I am so ashamed I didn't vote. I will forever regret not being part of the electorate who saved this country from another 4 years of Obama+.

Pussy

man the fuck up

you're here now, right you nigger?

now shut the fuck up and join us in changing the fucking world

I mean, hopefully forever, actually.

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/u/19292498

OP, you can at least do your part and vote here. You may have not voted him into office, but you can MAGA right here.

Not as in he's president forever, but that we won't have any more Obama-like presidencies ever again.

They'll be other chances in your lifetime to make a contribution. A great man once said that there will come a time where there is so much winning, we will get bored of winning. Many more battles to come

You should be ashamed. I made my election day into a special day because I knew how much it was going to matter.

Assuming you're college-age, you can still help by putting up fliers and posters at your university to get other people curious.

Trump was the first presidential candidate I ever voted on. I gave my voting virginity to that man.

You're a beta faggot, OP, kill yourself.

L E G E N D A R Y

>After seeing the depth of the depravity of Clinton and her cronies after the fact and seeing how incredibly genuine Trump seems to be, and the fact that he's doing what he said he would do, I am so ashamed I didn't vote.

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

You could always just lie like I was planning to do if Trump lost.

I signed the petition because screw those commie faggots.