Sup Forums btfo

Sup Forums btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick/status/822966079798607872?s=09
twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick/status/826400680638312448?s=09
twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick/status/825888925860372480?s=09
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/u/19292498
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/alt-right-online-poison-racist-bigot-sam-harris-milo-yiannopoulos-islamophobia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have fun in jail

this guy is a well known troll

What's wrong with his head?

idiotic canadian has a maple leaf for a brain.

What do these people think nazis even are?

Isn't he a troll?

Elfwick is amazing.

They actually had him on serious outlets several times. They can't tell the sarcasm from the real thing, proving you can be completely batshit and the MSM left will embrace you, because you seem to have the Correct Opinions and proper buzzwords.

You will get shot or stabbed by one of them, and you will deserve it.

Any anons living near him, can you call him a nazi and punch him?

Lol just look at that little faggots face. What a twerp.

this guy's hair looks more uncanny than jimmy jewtron

this

that little freakazoid is actually helping us, even on the off chance he is not trolling

You can tell the ratio of how many fucking dumbass people are in Sup Forums by the amount of people in this thread believe that this is real and not satirical.

nigga looks like and hideo kojima had a buttbaby

Fucking cringe

>the ends justify the means
Liberals, not even once

where in Canada is he and what outlet does he write for

so many newfags in this thread

>always a manlet nu-male faggot talking about punching "nazis"

Somebody post an archive link, this seems like it'll be a funny read.

10/10 troll , will help Trump be reelected

get some commies

>off chance he is not trolling

I know the forum the guy hung out on originally. I won't tell, because it's a small place that doesn't need more retards there.

If you google around you can probably find it anyway.

But rest assured he's trolling and it's really grown out of a long schism in the skeptic community.

That's nice to know. So the world isn't quite that insane yet, only a few milimeters from it.

i rather ban 300 innocent muslims and 1 jihadi than ban no muslims

this guy is famous for trolling lefty handwringers

seems like mongoloid rightwingers aren't immune either

gugle is your friend

I think you meant shareblue employees.

wonder how many years and news outlets he will pick up before he drops the "y'all retarded journalist" for believing and running with his trolling

This I can agree with.

Immigration isn't a right. It's safer for us if they stay in the middle east and Africa.

the average IQ of Sup Forums has really plummeted after the invasion of Trumpfags

this place is like a second reddit now

This little twerp urgently requires gassing

Interesting. As much as an user can believe another user, I believe you. The funny thing is that the left probably swallow this guy whole. Even if Trump does some fucking up (which he has and will), they are going to hand us the next election and maybe a few consecutive ones.

oh and checked

>What's wrong with his head?

he's a little girly man with no shoulders, so his head looks enormous

I talked about this guy with my dad often. He's a meta troll, to the point his posts are post-satire and trolls even cons.

he's the greatest extistence due to trolling both sides, while only attempting to troll the left, it's really a glorious thing.

Punching someone is a violation of the non-aggression principle.

I hope you realize it's a troll post and he quote trolled a dozen+ people (libs and cons) about their retarded replies to this point, but he also managed to get mentioned with this tweet by some big people.

Elfwick is hilarious. If you're on twitter but not following him, you're missing out on constant laughs.

twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick/status/822966079798607872?s=09

twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick/status/826400680638312448?s=09

twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick/status/825888925860372480?s=09

wtf is wrong with his eyes? looks like pic related

yOU KNOW IT'S A TROLL RITE

>Spacebattles
>small

do trolls eyes look like that?

>ppl dont recognize him

>I'd rather the government blast 300 innocent niggers in the face than have one guilty nigger get away
Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

YES?

This board fucking makes me sad.

Someone post flatface grumpy pepe

take this into perspective

some guy from bosnia knows and newfags instead of lurking just embarrass themselves with reddit tier bantz

£££

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/u/19292498

WERE ALMOST THERE! 9,700 more to go!

that makes me feel better

Sounds like he needs to be punched in the face...

just in case he's a nazi, if you know what I mean.

now you are hungry

>quoting yourself

shes so ripe for blacked

>implying this flaming faggot could punch anyone.

bet he throws like a fucking girl.

yes... yes i am

The guy who does that twitter account apparently wrote this and got it published. He posted proof on his twitter.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/alt-right-online-poison-racist-bigot-sam-harris-milo-yiannopoulos-islamophobia

very impressive

This article is fake, he made up the screenshot to troll the guardian. He's trolling the Guardian because he actually got them to publish an article about how he was an innocent young male brainwashed by Sam Harris and Milo into being an "islamophobe."

>that malformed headed betafag
>punching anyone

lmaoing at his life

>calls other side nazis
>uses nazi-arguments
pottery

His eyes always freaked me the fuck out

Leftist faggot eternally BTFO

>it is our duty to punch as many people as possible whom we suspect of holding problematic racist views
>t. Godfrey Elfwick

Did anybody fall for it?

Is he, dare I say it, /our guy/?

Yes. just read the fucking thread

u got trolled faggot.

It's satire you mongoloids

1. A fucking leaf

2. Soros is literally a nazi and wants you to punch "Nazi's"

Yeah he goes after that dyke feminist in Britain all the time.

W-WHAT

It's not even a real article. He's justifiably trolling the guardian by posting fake screenshots because he got them to publish an obvious troll before:

I'd rather kill 300 (((innocent))) muslims and 1 genuine ISIS jihadist, than kill no ISIS jihadist

KYS RETARD

Fuck off, not sure why we're wasting our breath on this thread.

Can we just ship everyone who calls Trump a Facist Dictator to Angola, Libya, Sudan or any place on the planet that has a true Dictatorship?

If you can buy a $4 cup of coffee and burn a flag on the way to ride public transportation to a building with running water, electricity and cellular service, you probably don't live under a fucking dictatorship.

>ends justify the means

oh boy. 20th century here we go again.

So he hits himself in the face at the end?

this.

Guy is a legend.

ITS A TROLL TWITTER

Even though he's only trolling you should all mass report his tweet for inciting violence.

WTF HOW ARE WE GOING TO RECOVER? THANKS FOR BRINGING THIS TO OUR ATTENTION, LEAF.

The fuck is wrong with his eyes?
Lack of balls to actually do anything aside, does he even have the field of depth to properly throw a punch with his noodle arms?

she needs a larger bikini size

> A Nu-male like Godfrey
> Punching anyone.

it's kyttenjanae on twitter if anyone cares

super liberal tho

i only follow her cause she does some weird bumps on adult swim i like

LOOK AT HIS LIPS

So what he's saying is, that if you see him you should immediately start attacking him, just in case he perceives you to "hold problematic views"?

That's how I read it.

YES! I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED!

>1 post by reply id

are you retarded user

It's called satire.

this guy has been trolling since before gamergate, get on board newfags

Where the heck is that pic from? Pixiv? Did someone here shop it? Is there an OVA or something I didn't see?

So many newfags

seriously we need more people like this guy.
Punching everyone over shit.
13/10 would punch

lets get 'commie scum' trending on twitter

>Sup Forums btfo

Godfrey Elfwick (if this is the same) managed one time troll himself to BBC broadcast to explain how Darth Vader is a racist stereotype.
A hero that we need and deserve.