Bowling Green, those who were killed

Can we have a moment of silence for the victims of the Bowling Green Massacre?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowling_Green_massacre

We shall not forget.

I'll never remember where I was when it didn't happen. 2/2 always forget.

Never again

I just, I just can't believe it happened. They really stuck at the heart of America on this one.

timeline shift again?

Did they catch the Iraqi, Samli Al-Bin Hidye? That bastard needs to pay.

Trump needs to dump this dumbass

Making him look bad

I was more annoyed by CNN calling the firing of the Acting AG a massacre just a day after the literal massacre at a mosque in Quebec, than I was at her mixing up terrorist attacks/plots.

Did anybody read that Bowling Green Massacre script? Starring Mark Whalberg. It really "striked" something inside me.

If you look at his Twitter, you'd see he does a good job of that himself. But, this isn't a political thread, it's about talking about the people killed.

That one guy, that stabbing, he was laying there screaming for ten minutes...fuck

R.I.P. to all the American sailors that died in Golf of Tonkin when George Bush blew up the South Manchurian Railway.

Wait, do we care about Muslims now?

Still, might be too soon for a movie based on these true events. We should wait for them to happen first.

Remember how two muzzies were arrested for trying to sell arms to Al Queda?

That's what I learned from the fake Bowling Green massacare meme the left is pushing.

It's almost like this is a liberal cover-up to hide the bodies. Can you believe the fake news in this country? Jesus, I'm glad we have Kellyanne to set the record straight.

>The day after her MSNBC interview, Conway said she misspoke and that she meant to use the term "Bowling Green terrorists" instead,[3] referring to a real incident involving two Iraqi men that entered the country as refugees who were arrested in Bowling Green, Kentucky in 2011. They were convicted of supporting attacks on US troops while they were still in Iraq as well as attempting to provide material support to Al Qaeda in Iraq after they had moved to the United States.
So she misspoke. Who gives a fuck?

This.

I'm more interested in why rand Paul called it an attempted bombing

It's almost like she purposely used language to mislead, but only liberals do that. I mean, terrorist and massacre both mean close to the same things, right? I know car or puppy when I mean refrigerator all the time!

Well it was a relevant reference to the Saturday Night Massacre, so calling it the Monday Night Massacre makes the two events connected. Encourages people to study history, which I'm all for.

The left isn't willing to give her that benefit and will try to hammer it for the next week.

No one really cared at all from the start aside from liberals who want to watch masturbatory "news".

No you aren't understanding me you stupid kike.

>The day after her MSNBC interview, Conway said she misspoke and that she meant to use the term "Bowling Green terrorists" instead,[3] referring to a real incident involving two Iraqi men that entered the country as refugees who were arrested in Bowling Green, Kentucky in 2011. They were convicted of supporting attacks on US troops while they were still in Iraq as well as attempting to provide material support to Al Qaeda in Iraq after they had moved to the United States.

Literally misspoke but leftists ignore the real issue that was brought up.

Well, the Sunday Brunch Massacre was pretty bloody, too. I hear Obama personally greeted the immigrant who did that one, 18 dead...all white Christian children.

I don't like islam.
But they were murdered Canadians and probably deserve respect.

I'm aware of the reference and it does add context, I still think it was in poor taste for a major liberal news outlet to use that headline though.

>misspeak about an event that really happened

>focus on err and not the real topic of discussions

It's almost like liberals newsies don't want you realizing that two iraqi's were never arrested in Bowling Green for attempting to ship arms to Al Qaeda.

>It's almost like she purposely used language to mislead,
you must be pretty retarded if you think something that can be googled in seconds would be intentionally used to mislead.

It couldn't have been, knowing her supporters are dumb as rocks, wouldn't check on something like that, so she said it to score points and justify stupid policies! Wait, only liberals do that. Sorry, you're right she just misspoke. I mean, she does that a lot. I know she misspoke about alternative facts, too.

Sure is SHAREBLUE in this thread.

It's just an alternative fact.

Does every conversation have to have a wiki page now?

It took her a day to correct, so people made a joke out of it in the meantime. People knew what she meant, too. But calling the incident a "massacre" even as a mistake, is hilarious, especially when you then criticize the media for not covering it.

it's almost like the HEAD OF COMMUNICATIONS should learn to COMMUNICATE properly

>high on crack
>clearly smoking meth

>It couldn't have been, knowing her supporters are dumb as rocks
if she was trying to mislead her supporters she wouldn't have said it on MSNBC

Remember when the Mocha Messiah talked about America having 57 states? People misspeak all the time.

>murdered Canadians
>deserve respect

>australia

She didn't though.

Mainstream media used fake pictures in an attempt to further their narrative that DUMFT IS FINISHED by saying he's not a legit president because he didn't have as many people attend his stupid fucking inaugural as the first nigger president. Spicer said it was the most watched/viewed inaugural which it was hence alternative facts.

SHAREBLUE

ah. I see. You are one of "those".

>sheeple following the "official story'" YET AGAIN

Bowling Green was another inside job. The so called "shooters" never existed, all the so called "victims" were crisis actors.

It's almost like you are from a country that couldn't beat Emus.

>Kellyanne cites a real incident that supports her argument
>media ignores it and focuses on the fact that she got the details of the incident wrong

This is why you got called fake news

she looks like a barfly

SHAREBLUE SHILLS IN MAX

Bowling Green muzzies attempted to sell weapons to Al Qaeda and that's why you're memeing this shit so people can't figure out what she really meant. It's pathetic. Sad

Well, not much respect, but some.

Look at the talk page for the article. It's fucking cancer.

But, that's not really a good argument because the Trump EO was far, far more wide-reaching than Obama's EO? She wouldn't mislead the people by assuming they're the same thing. Or that two wrongs make a right, would she? No. Trump only hires the best people. I want her to shed light on Sandy Hook, because I have a feeling she'll let loose on the cover-up.

I saw discussion on what she actually meant as soon as it became a trending topic, and why her point was still invalid regarding the ban (e.g. no plot on U.S. soil, operation was FBI, Obama administration response was not a full "ban"). Just because you don't look for it doesn't mean it wasn't there.

The jokes just get more attention, because they're funny.

its bizarre to see, I bet a bunch of people wouldn't have known about the Bowling Green Terrorists using the refugee program to get into the country if the left hadn't pushed this meme so hard.

>Kellyanne makes up some bullshit because her brain is fried from constantly smoking crack
>poltards defend it to the hilt because it would reflect badly on daddy donald

Here is an alternative fact: Argentina being white.

Just give a single reason why we should let people in from the countries restricted

Was there not an incident at the place in question

oh look at you! You are top notch memeister aren't you young boy?

See, you're changing the topic. That's not a nice thing to do. I mean, if you want to talk about why we should let folks into the U.S., then we can, but you have to admit this woman is either dumb as fuck or is just pushing the limits of what she can get away with because she knows Trump's voters are uneducated and poor, or extremely rich who like to shit on the poor, but hey capitalism!

Yes, there was blood everywhere. It was horrible.

F

I really dislike America and their politicians but this is really tragic, I wish the best for the families of the victims.
I'm with them.

How much longer will Trump put up with her incompetence? Give her the fucking ban hammer already to save some fucking face.

This is the doing down on the cuckoldry that's happening.

Kelly Anne fucked up on her attempt to exaggerate an incident and tie the actions between trump and Obama together.

However, fucking the msm and Wikipedia and the social media response are more concerning than Kelly Annes shifty misstep.

For the record, I voted for DJT because his tax plan is pretty great. I don't like the people he surrounds himself with, but his tax plan is 10/10.

You changed the topic three times within the same reply
Give a reason to let these people in at all, its the premise to any objection to the policy in question
>111145208
Was there not an incident

>le bowling green massacre le epic meme please don't look up the fact that two iraqi's were arrested while attempting multiple times to send armaments to Al Qaeda lol so funny

As a Canadian, I wasn't bothered. Really I think the trend of recent "Massacres" all tie together.

The Quebec City Mosque Massacre, where six Muslims were killed.

The Monday Night Massacre, where Sally Yates was fired for a refusal to defend an EO she could not find constitutional

And the Bowling Green Massacre, a fictional massacre as a result of Kellyanne misspeaking trying to defend the EO.

Three recent 'massacres', it's pottery.

>missing the point
>or trying to claim fucking up the facts to that level isn't incompetence

Iran is responsible for a reasonably high number of our top mathematicians, physicists, and engineers, including one of our most recent Fields medalists

Can you give a single good reason why Saudi Arabia wasn't placed on that list?

No, I only present factual and alternative facts. I didn't change anything. Look, it might be YOUR truth, but it's not my truth, so lay off.

>Drumpf appointees are fucking stupid just like the man himself

What am I supposed to take away from this?

You avoid the question
Do you object to the policy and on what grounds

She's not stupid. She knows exactly what she's doing. She knows her base, she knows her base has been conditioned to basically reject anything but the official message from the DJT team. She's very smart, actually. Just like DJT himself. Trump isn't an idiot. He might be in over his head, or ignorant on how to conduct foreign policy, but he's not dumb like his voters. He's extremely educated and knows how to use simple language to stoke anger and focus that anger on one point, the election.

I didn't avoid anything, buckaroo.

Was there an incident or no
And should Iran be allowed an restricted access to the US in light of current events

>you can know about the actual arrests and still find the "massacre" meme funny

Because the Obama administration didn't think that it posed quite as much of a potential threat as the other countries on the list when accounting for all factors (including the information provided by their governments for the purpose of vetting)

Which is bullshit reasoning because they sure as hell are a potential threat, but hey, Americans love that Saudi cock.

This isn't directed at you but I keep getting the feeling that people don't realise that the new vetting process they are developing won't just be for those seven countries.

Was OP's picture made by the same guy who made the the Trump sniffing picture? Why do they always attempt to use the same shitty "memes"?

Avoided the question again
Do you object to the policy

can someone explain what the heck this is
i'm completely in the dark on this meme

Conway meant to say "terrorist," and said "massacre" instead. Liberals pile on and exploit.

but what was the bowling green massacre?
it sounds like people are saying it doesn't exist and was a false flag or something?

Shariablue: HURR PEOPLE DIDN'T ACTUALLY DIE THEY ONLY COULD HAVE DIED WHAT AN IDIOT DRUMPF IS HE SHOULD WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO DIE BEFORE BANNING THE PEOPLE WHO WOULD KILL PEOPLE.

It absolutely is a good argument.

Bowling Green was an incident where refugees attempted to kill American troops. Trump's position is that this is proof that some refugees are dangerous and vetting them is impossible, therefore a total ban is the only method of guaranteeing national security.

Kellyanne defended the travel ban order with an example, she said to look at "The Bowling Green Massacre", the two men behind it were "Iraqi", and then blasted the media for not covering it.

Since there was no "Bowling Green Massacre", people started to make jokes as if a massacre had taken place.

Kellyanne meant to speak about two refugees who had been living in Bowling Green when they were caught by and FBI operation as willing supporters of Al Queada, which caused the Obama administration to restrict new refugee applications pending stricter review process (nothing like Trump's order).

But it took her a day to correct herself, and many jokes were made in the meantime.

the wikipedia article linked in the OP explains it very succinctly

i don't click jewapedia links or unarchived op links in general

imagine, we could suffer a terrorist attack on the scale of September 11th somewhere in the world, and leftists would blame Trump as if he carried out the attack himself

they've completely lost their minds and bark at anything that moves now, liberalism is a death-cult

Is this really all the dirt leftists currently have? They are so desperate, all they can talk about is this "Bowling Green Massacre" shit. The Democrats are going to get their shit kicked in during the 2018 midterms and 2020.

Trolls are running around acting as-if it were real and congratulating themselves for being so clever. That's pretty much it. Seriously.

I live in Bowling Green i dont know why they're saying this didn't happen and that the habeebs were simply arrested.

You know who did die? Six Canadians.

Not one of those countries has had refugees commit an attack on U.S. soil in more than 4 decades, so that's a shit argument m8. It's almost like the strict vetting process is fairly good at doing its job, and in one case we know where it wasn't-- it was immediately overhauled and previous entrants re-checked.

Well, there's also the botched raid, the repeal of Dodd-Frank, the cost of the wall and "who's going to pay for it", the repeal of regulations preventing mining operations from polluting nearby water, the attempted sell off of millions of acres of public land, Trump haning up on the PM of Australia, Ukraine, etc. etc.

The list really goes on and on. Trump has a blitzkrieg of legislation repeal and diplomatic destruction going for him.