Reminder that manlets shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. Women hate them

Reminder that manlets shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. Women hate them.

If women hate them, there doesn't need to be rules about their reproduction. Unless you're scared of losing to them, gypsy.

that bitch has fetal alcohol syndrome

autistic manlet detected

Oh look it's an "I can't get laid so I support eugenics" episode.

That's for the woman to decide, not the government. Fucking fascist. (But I don't believe woman should have the right to vote, anyway).

>cm
Whatever makes you feel better, 182let. I'm 185, so I don't have to keep guard from below.

But women are the short ones. They're literally 100% of the reason that short men exist.

whores hate them any sane, respectable, and not insecured women would not give a fuck

Nice try manlet, I'm 189.

>Implying any man would date that dirty fucking dark haired dark eyed mongrel slut

6' ripped Chad here

Fuck off.

I'll side with the NEETs and the manlets long before I side with roasties, the blue-pilled hordes, and their kike masters.

>6'
>talking about blue pills

You're not a Chad lmao

6'1 ripped chad here, heh get fucked up

There are men that would. The kind of men that say things like "What that mouf do?"

>What that Mouf do?

wtf does that mean? Stop speaking nigger please

Then they are apart of the problem too, no?

6'4
fit
7 inch dick

I want my blowjob bitch.

Reminder that beta-females are pointless and will die lonely catladies in the forest.

>6
>not a manlet
6'3 reporting
nothing personoil, kid

oh Sweden, thank you for your expertise. You sure do know how to spot niggers

But they get laid unlike you!

>instagram
>nigger meme

EY YO SHAWTY WHAT THAT MOUF DO BAKA ASL #100 #100

My gay FWB is 5'5" and has 7" dick.

7" on someone that's 6'7" would look tiny desu.

It's called a typo, little guys. I'm 6' 7", have a 13" dick (the biggest in my friend group), and I make 400k/year as a chef at Wendy's.

Nice fucking try ;-)

>Mouf

She's talking about niggers. She wants to fuck a nigger.

>Tfw your girl leaves you for Dan and you become an even bigger cuck

6'4'' with an 8 inch dick... lol at this second tier ((womyn))...

>tfw 6'2" fit with a 7" cock but you have crippling social anxiety and dress like a hobo

Sometimes I wish I was a fat manlet, I'm sure they're happier than me.

She looks like MJ on one of his good days.

>Says the gypsy

by monkeys! Hahahah, ho ho, Uhh.
Go make me a salad to go with your roastie.

"mouf" implies she meant it was a nigger

I'm 6'8", have a 13.1" dick (biggest in my state but I'm only guessing because I don't show my dick to everyone because I'm a faggot) and I make 401k a year as a doublechef at Carls Jr.

Get rekt kiddo

Tall people die younger. Heart pumps harder to get the blood to the brain.

Confirmed for forever alone!

Do not reproduce with petite women. They are just for fun sex but not to be mothers. End this manlet debate in a few generations

>Women hate them.
Women hate everything user.

I've got 2 kids, Roastie. Back to the kitchen, right now! ::turns to wifey:: The help here is Very disrespectful!

T-thanks

who /193cm at 88kg/ here

are you ice poseidon

I saw a post like this on normiebook.

I was actually surprised how many young attractive women that tagged their female friends with sommens like '':D :D :D :D'' or just ''LOL so true :*) :*) :*)''

I mean i know there are tons of sluts out there. But the fact that they where so casual about it and completely without shame was kinda of surprising. Every one can see it, one would think they would at least put on a nice facade.

She was actually a clone of George soros made to harvest blood/organs/whatever he wants

5"7 Master race reporting in

Anyone else 365cm here? One for every day of the year

>::Turns to wifey::
kys

No woman will love you manlet!

Except there has been already

Good catch, I guess it would explain why she's a coal burning hooah.

As f I care what a fucking woman thinks

>::doesn't::

I see Roastie has a genuine audience.

190 master race reporting in, keep crying 6'2lets

6'14"
122lb
4" dick

Do chicks give you shit for being short?
>genuine question, I've seen the memes but in reality?

Women practice eugenics against men on a daily basis. It's been this way through our entire human evolution and probably beyond that.

So I don't really understand what you're trying to say here. Eugenics is a fact of life. Female sexual selection IS eugenics, and in human society it's women who are the sexual selectors - not men.

tfw i'm 6'2" 7"
Doesn't matter though because I want nothing to do with stupid whores

Only once, but the funny thing is that she was into me. Sending me messages 8 times a day, being jealous when I talked to other girls...

I think manlet is more of a personnality aspect at this point. If you're a manlet but don't act like it and just don't give a shit, you'll be fine

>female humor

Spot on, this place is great but it makes it hard to be excited about railing some race traitor sket

I wonder how does she know one's dick is 7'

Is the guy just walking around naked ?

>"What dat mouf do?"
>Mouf
She's a filthy fucking coal burner, "dats what dat mouf do".