Storytime

Storytime

> Go to bar in Vienna with three new acquaintances

> A leaf, a French girl and a German girl

> Leaf and I are chatting them up and having a good time

> French ho starts up about politics, "pacifist", "believe we are all the same", leafcuck drools and falls over himself to agree

> I say "I'm actually a rightwing extremist, so in my view we are absolutely not all equal. White ethnostates are idea for Europe."

> Frog bitch starts LITERALLY SHAKING (she said it LOL), throwing around words like "ignorance", threatens to leave in 10 minutes after she "clears a few things up".

>"this takes closer to 10 hours to clear up", I pick up my coat, pay up and go to another bar.

FUCK YOU C U C K FAGGOTS WHO "HIDE YOUR POWER LEVEL" AND HIDE YOUR TONGUE IN YOUR ASS FOR THE HOPE OF A LITTLE WHIFF OF PUSSY

>not saying what she wants to hear to get her naked
>not whispering to her sweet nothings as you pound her, sweaty, prone on the bed
>not crying out "JE T'AIME MARINE LE Pen!" as you nut inside, ballsdeep (samurai)

You made a mistake Mr. Viennese cake.

Better kill yourself right now, little serbian neonazi bitch.

You should kill yourself too, gook fuckmonkey.

Nope. We are more into killing other people.

You fags do nothing other than sucking each other off.

implying the flag means anything
typical turkish rape baby lmao

Is Österriech as cucked as Deutschland?

hiding your power level for pussy is dumb.
hiding your power level to go places in life is the way to go.

Vacation? Did you get some shemale boipussy?

That's funny, but also probably a great way to get falsely accused of rape the next day.

Almost. I mean, 90% of people are cucked, brainwashed or scared.

Meet me and see what happens

As a Russian I find it quite comfortable not to hide my power level. Everyone here thinks we are literally nazies anyway.

And what did the German girl have to do with this story?

>go to bar in Vienna
Stopped reading right there

You will suck his dick?

>country full with male and female prostitutes
>not cucked until the end of times
>probably aussie rape baby himself
LMFAO @ your gook whore life

You're a sperg
Also a faggot for living in (((Vienna)))

She missed the turning point in the conversation, came back to the cuck and ho already literally shaking lol

Why? You are 90% roaches anyway

How much do you charge?
Or will you suck me off for free?

Hey I'm a traveling Russian leaf anyway, but this is what I see here

I'd beat the shit out of you, but I know you're too scared

Kek OP get rekt

Fucking Ukrainian. B Кaнaдe нeт pyccких. He пизди мнe тyт.

Buddy, the way this works is that even though you never betray yourself in public, you still don't go around shitting your opinion out to people. First off, information is always valuable, if someone wants to know your political stances they outta work for them to begin with. It looks spergy to reveal shit about yourself unsolicited or too easily.

French girls are almost as bad german ones regarding that
The 'right-wing' ones are just corporate whores who buy into the same ideas-lite
And nationalists are pleb trash with genuine mental issues
Woe is life, those aren't great times to live in

lol did strike a nerve

vienna was such a nice city, but it's full of mustafas now
try not to be so cucked in your next life, rapebaby, perhaps then your city wouldn't have turkish as the fastest growing language for children lmao
nah, not into that.
conference

based gook

Wow I guess you really want to suck my cock. Name me and adress and be sure to get an enema beforehand or I'll give you one

Ecть :)

Outdated views bra

Haдeюcь ты из Aльбepты или Bиннипeгa.

>"well I'm not really from that degenerate country which regularly prostitutes children"
>"I'm just here for work/vacation I swear"
At least tell us where you're from then, fuckmonkey.

Ok faggot:

[email protected]

Я тoжe нaдeюcь.

oh yes here we go boys

Extremists don't usually call themselves extremists.

if you can't persuade people to your side, you are wrong or stupid

fail less in life

brass balls

If you guys are fighting, please livestream. If you are sucking each others cocks, nevermind.

>t. someone who has never spoken to a liberal about politics in his life.

Okay.
I guess you haven't really given me any reason to suspect you don't have verbal diarrhea throughout this thread anyway..

See, that just boggles me. Unless they're Fucking White Males it's just not worth engaging them at all. If their opinions were important they wouldn't spend so much time and emotional energy agitating to change ours.

I can always do it 1 on 1, but never in a group. It's not possible outside of individual conversations.

>ballsdeep (samurai)

kek

LMAO this thread

>plz tell me your origins so that I can try to shitpost properly because at the moment I've got nothing
kek
return to leddit, little turk

I actually met a girl who was into me till she found out I voted for trump. She got angry with me and didn't talk to me for three days. I was patient enough to wait and now I got her to agree to meet with me over coffee while we talk about politics and what drove me to the 'dark side'. In reality it's more of a date.

Why won't you post it here on Sup Forums? Too afraid to admit you will pussy out?

Based

Cause who posts their address on pol?
Name me a place you lityle fag, idgaf

I found they won't even engage with me most of the time.
Worked with a couple of liberals overseas, shared an office.
They would occasionally bring up politics.
They would be passionate (but controlled), until they started to lose the argument. Then they would revert back to:
>I don't really care that much about this, let's drop the topic.

I once tried to redpill my cousin;
>was celebrating when Trump won
>she is pretty pissed
>huge feminist
>in med-school
>brought up the quote by Trump "you'll get paid the same as a man when you work as hard as a man."
>I told her that, on average, women don't produce as much as men.
>she asked for proof
>I told her that she is the one claiming women are discriminated against, and therefore she should offer the proof.
>pointed out that men are stronger physically, why is it impossible that they produce more on average?
>she screamed at me, told me I was a loser, that I didn't know anything, and it was ridiculous for me to assume I know more about males and females than a doctor (I guess she meant med-student).
>I tried to argue further but she just yelled at me to shut up, and called me a loser again and walked out of the room and refused to talk to me.
I was quite surprised, to be honest. I thought that she would be intelligent, being in med-school. Turns out she's just another diversity doctor.
Anyway, it's not worth engaging with these people, overall.

>Austria
Didn't you fail at having an empire?
Get cucked faget

If you're in cucked Vienna I won't even be in a 3 hour distance to you, you retard. So fuck off with your throwaway mail.

Yep. Zombies come to mind more and more...

Stop lying antifa faggot, you are ALL in Vienna

> A leaf, a French girl and a German girl

I don't know why Europe is doing its best to turn into the worst parts of America.

this story will end with you masturbating alone after you leave the bar and then having a good cry.

I'm not a faggy antifa just for calling you a fucking faggot. Come to Salzburg and I'll kick your teeth in.

Ok

It has become a religion at this point. They convert people through the idea of unifying the world (despite Africans/Muslims having no desire to unify with the west).
They preach that we are all equal, and so any difference in racial/gender statistics are due to racist/sexist white males.

This appeals, in particular to sociopaths from the lesser-groups, who see the power behind it.
For example, my cousin, on some level, probably knows she probably wouldn't have got into med-school if she was a male. When someone like me talks down on the system that has propped her up, it's almost like I'm trying to dismantle her. This causes her to lash out.

Was quite disappointed as well. We used to get along as kids. Really wished I hadn't said anything, after the conversation happened.

Think as you like, but behave like others.

I know girls who were literally raped and beaten by shitskins and still to this day are ready to die for the cult.
Not "groped in public" or "male gaze", but full on fucking raped.
One of them was frothing at the mouth about how people are all individuals. Knowing her story made it kind of fascinating to observe. There was a time when I didn't think this level of denial was possible.

I work directly at the main railway station in Salzburg. Südtiroler Platz 3. Me and my buddies will meet you there. I hope you'll bring friends.

Can't get falsely accused of rape if she doesn't even know my real name. I actually tell girls my name is Chad if I'm going hounding. And I rarely ever take them back to my place, so that's moot.

>Salzburg

You're probably one of those goddamn leftist marmeladinger flooding our universities. Go back to your failed state piefke

Ich muss dich leider enttäuschen user. Die Faschos in Österreich sind gleich große Schwuchteln wie die SJW's und gleich nervig wie Jugos.

It's brainwashing dude. The media and educational establishment pumps it into their head from the time their kids to the time they are adults it's hard to undo in most people

>Me and my buddies will meet you there

Jesus fuck, you're a coward, too.

I'm coming alone. Fuck you and your faggot buddies. How do I find you?

this, you were a dipshit for even going into politics OP, had you kept your fucking mouth shut and diverted the convo elsewhere you could of scored and still be free of the rantings of some SJW whore, but no. You had to show how "muh smart views" you are and reduced yourself to leaving the bar because you set this bitch off. You lost the round not her. fun fact, you dont need to engage every bitch who mouths off her personal political views