Women of Sup Forums

How do you guys feel that Sup Forums board probably has 20-30% of women in it's ranks but they pretend to be men because of the "tits or gtfo" meme?

Not saying we should make room for more attention whores, but just think it's kinda funny how I reply to someone by saying "greetings my fellow man/dude/guy" and it might be a girl larping as a man, kek

I feel the same way about non-whites

"Greetings my fellow white" but it could be a spic at the other end

Sometimes I wonder why they would larp as nazis, maybe they want to fit in or something

The problem is no thread would get attention because of how thirsty cunts are in general.

Every female post would get 50 replies

also, we actually have no knowing of how many of us are actually female, the 20-30% is just an estimate.

On other boards, there might be more wimmen. on /soc/, it's probably as high as 60%

THATS THE FUCKING POINT YOU NEWFAG

if you don't understand why tits or gtfo prevents the board from becoming an attentionwhore fest, you need to lurk moar.

Sup Forums is probably over 80% women.

Don't fall for the gender jew.

Abolish sex.

>Sometimes I wonder why they would larp as nazis, maybe they want to fit in or something
Hitler actually appreciated non-whites who were nazis, since he felt like they wanted to stand for their people, free of kikery, in the same way Hitler stood for Germany.

But yeah, otherwise I think it requires a bit of mental gymnastics for spics and brazilians to browse Sup Forums. I suggest it has to do with either self-hating or they just like the pepay memes.

Good, let their ideas define them and not their sex.

I do understand it, I have been browsing 4chin since 2009, just fired up my neural connections to think that a sizable minority of us might be women who I would sometimes refer to as "my white brother". Just a funny observation, in my opinion.

For example, one of the estonian Sup Forumsack I met in another thread went ahead and added me on Sup Forums and it turned out she was a female, but she never announced it openly when on Sup Forums

I dont know about 20-30%, I always assumed maybe 15% around here were girls since one pops up from time to time, but even on the rare thread like this that girls can step out and say hi it is only maybe 5 of us and a transgender or two.

I lurk most of the time though, curious if other girls here do the same or are active in the threads because I just assume I am reading men in here always

that is an interesting point, maybe girls are reading the posts in very big numbers, but they dare not to post. And I do welcome anyone to lurk Sup Forums but not everyone should be approved to post, since many people here do not recognize that we are a white nationalist board after all, and posing as a liberal makes you look like a shill

>"Greetings my fellow white" but it could be a spic at the other end
I hate this and it's definitely more prevalent since the election. r/thedonald fucking killed this place.

>r/thedonald
why do spics even like that place so much? I mean, even american chinks voted more for trump than spics

Who actually gives a shit? Regardless of gender as long as you hate blacks,Jews and liberals you're based af?
>ITT virgins awe at the prospect at the possibility that they've once spoken to a girl

>but they pretend to be men because of the "tits or gtfo" meme?

That's the point.

Sup Forums is a website of absolute equality.

However, many women can't help but bring attention to themselves, so any time they try to unequalize their post by attaching some kind of value system to it, they must be shut down. Equality is the key to free speech and free expression, and it must be protected viciously.

this

These

A FUCKING LEAF

You get my point, I hope?

obvious woman is obvious.
srsly tho, are you sure ur not thinking of Sup Forums?
i hardly ever see "tits or gtfo" in Sup Forums

Because if they appease the white people here enough that will somehow not get them deported.

>tits or gtfo

Is for Sup Forums faggot have you not even seen the meme?

National identities at least make a little sense on a political board.

Mostly we just troll the fuck out of each other about them though, yeah.

Everyone on Sup Forums is white, friend.

any woman on this board is a complete dumpster fire.

I"M FUCKING WHITE

What does gender matter

this is a place for political debate, not for social gatherings

if you want to get attention for having a twat, go to if you want to talk about that latest Trump shitpost, stay here

it's not women it's just gay men and trannies

>Implying everyone isn't white after they have been in an oven

Go back to Redddit namefag

bs what evidence is there for this shit

Show your tits you filthy whore.

Did you guys fugg?

Your vagina doesn't change the conversation

We are all united in our hatred of niggers, even the niggers hate niggers.

>that will somehow not get them deported
good luck with that, kek, spics will be on the other side of the Glorious wall no matter what

(You)
Kys.

Femanon here.

Chemtrails are real. Praise kek

tits or gtfo Estonia.

Why do I get the feeling you are a redhead stripper from texas

she doesn't respond my kikebook messages anymore, so I don't even have a chance to get a fugg

based on the people who go on hewillnotdivide.us I say it's less than 10%, closer to 5%.

Because opening the post with "I'm female," or "I'm a woman," derails the content. If the truth is on your side, then stop trying to sway us with your femininity.

Therefore, "tits or GTFO" is meant to be prohibitive. We don't really care about looking at YOUR tits.

Really??? You just put a (you) next to a (you).

You really need to go back

Why the fuck does it matter? We're fucking anonymous, that extends to sex, not just names. Get the fuck out of here with your attention whoring, I don't care if you have a vagina.

my mentally ill ex browsed Sup Forums and made me uncomfortable saying nigger before I was blue quadrant master race. one of my other female friends browsed Sup Forums for laughs but accidentally got redpilled so that's cool.

regardless it doesn't fucking matter while we're on Sup Forums and if someone brings up their vagina when it's not explicitly and directy called for you tell them to fuck right the fuck off

this is an anonymous image board you fuck
by the way I'm a girl

what the fuck is estonia

>Really??? You just put a (you) next to a (you).
You need to go back for taking the hook like the cuck you are.

>Having a need to announce your sex in Sup Forums.
Why?

Sup Forums dating service when

It does not matter, fuck off, pol is male-only.

It's about half and half. There's far more women here than you think.

Love this, modern art needs to die.

I believe you. How big is your feminine benis?

A city in europe

>Hur hur hur I fucked up nao I going to say I was trolling

Kys autist

Hey vaginas have as much right to be racist as the rest of us. However I'm very lonely so if one of you could send me some tits I would greatly appreciate it.

>american education

>>Having a need to announce your sex in Sup Forums.
>Why?

To garner sympathy and establish control. Women know they can control men just by walking in the room. Even the ugly ones to a certain extent. And if they "didn't know," then they're lying to protect their cover. They do know. It's a survival skill. If you're a dude, you soften up around 'em almost automatically. That's their edge. So when they do it on Sup Forums or anywhere else for that matter, it's just their natural behavior. It's almost guaranteed to work anywhere, because guys mostly aren't paying attention.

google image search bernini have fun

(You) (You) (You)
>Hurrr durr I can't understand shitposting
Kys
y
s

For what fucking purpose? This is a board for autistic neets, there is nothing to be gained here.

fem user here...just...shut up

this

OP hates women, starting this topic again

sex doesnt exist online so dont tell me your gender

you mean....you're a giiiiiirl dragon?
I mean...OF COURSE you're a giiiirl dragon! ;) ;)

pic related...

That's why the NEA needs to be defunded. Artists aren't really trying unless they're trying our patience.

fuck off Ivan, Sup Forums has way more influence over the internet than you may think

90% of this board are black women larping as white supremacists and they dont know it

>If you're a dude, you soften up around 'em almost automatically.

That's some beta shit right there. Fuck I hope you don't actually believe and do that. That's as bad as putting a bitch on a pedestal. Noooooo!

Same reason some women go dancing at gay nightclubs. /pol is its intellectual equivalent.

I'm female and I browse & post, but 99.9% of the time my personal details aren't relevant at all. I'm only here to get new information and contribute what information or input I have. Best Pizza Gate investigators around on this board and that's mostly what I'm [reluctantly] here for.

honestly most of us here are female so why even demand tits from each other?

and before men ask why we don't ask for dick pics

hi I'm OP and I suck cocks

>fem user here...just...shut up

^Then you're not 100% user anymore. Worse, you just used your gender identity to push everyone else around.

Get it? Do-you-understand yet?

if they need to attention whore, they need to do it properly.

>>Hurrr durr I can't understand shitposting

Just stop you are making a fool of yourself. You fucked up and now you are just over compensating. Maybe you should just stick to Redddit Sup Forums obviously isn't for you

>added me on Sup Forums
what did she mean by this?

it was relevant to this thread tho, in any other thread I would have responded "tits or gtfo" but this thread is an exception, since it's a meta thread about Sup Forums

>Maybe you should just stick to Redddit Sup Forums obviously isn't for you
Missing the comma, double spacer.
>reddit formatting

Because most women are attention whores. On the Internet that is.

Burger being a raging cuck as always.

fuck, I mean't "added me on kikebook" not Sup Forums, sorry I am a bit drunk right now

Why don't you come out of your basement then?

>That's some beta shit right there. Fuck I hope you don't actually believe and do that.

Well sure, if you wanna get friendzoned. A certain amount of it is necessary at work or school just to get by. If one of them is someone you want to pursue, then no.

In the normal day-to-day routine of things, it's best to keep the chickens calm. Don't go all alpha unless you have a real goal in mind. Otherwise, they get all rape culture and shit and you're just one guy separated from the herd.

So yeah, I may be beta sometimes, but I'm not stupid.

You really like the "I'm better than you" approach. No wonder why no one loves you.

>>reddit formatting

I wouldn't know because I don't go to Redddit but thinks for proving my point and admitting that you do. LooooooooooL. Go back!

pol is a civic nationalist board you fuck

We don't give a fuck about posters gender, this is a board based on anonymity, the fact that I posses a dick, a vagina, or reproduce asexually is completely irrelevant to 99.9% of Sup Forums threads.
That is why a rule like Tits or GTFO exists.

You can up with more shitty ideas when you actually go in the oven, "secret" fag

Femanon here
AMA

I've seen you in like 3 other threads in last few hours, you gotta take a break man.

you are confusing Sup Forums with Sup Forums again

>still double space
No you first.
>Le "Won the argument" meme
Now go tell that to your family how you won an argument in Sup Forums and "made" an user go back to place he never liked.

Scientifically proven that men perform riskier behavior when women are present. So alphas more apt to get upset, illogical, etc I wouldn't know, I'm too autistic to stop posting.

You mad nigger? LoL you mad. Bet you frothing at the mouth banging on that keyboard like a wild monkey

Lots of divisive threads lately. Sponsored by SHareBlue or whatever they are?