I need insults for an albanian

What is the worst thing I can say to an albanian insult-wise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43kVwA7NuMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tell them kosovo belongs to serbia

call him a normie

According with my albanian (((friend))), they going pretty mad with "son of a bitch" or any other family related insults

tell him to blow you

Where that history?

At least they have a cool flag

The Albanian flag looks like a woman who queefed out gallons of period blood, and shat out a pitch black shit in the middle.

But at least it isn't a leaf

The worst thing to call an Albanian is "Albanian".

That's funny because yours looks like some drops of period blood on an australian flag

ta qifsha nonen

Call him a Shiptar, they dont like it when non shiptars call them that.

>But at least it isn't a leaf

You're right. It's an eagle.

to this day i have not met a single albanian offended by that word

i even conducted little social experiments on my non-albanian friends to go to my albanian homies and call them shqiptar while i watch from the sidelines, 9/10 they're just amazed somebody knows that word

i think it's more of a slav thing like when we hear slavs say it it pisses us off, it really shouldn't though because it means nothing

Spotted the diaspora. Your country is soo shit and soo miserable, you had to move to the west of all things to even have a chance at a decent life.

You're alright burger bro

You're Australia's Canada. Your country is utterly irrelevant and so is your opinion.

No it doesn't, it honestly doesn't

that's funny coming from another diaspora

eat my Albanian balls

t. Serbian diaspora

Let him sleep with your wife.

This

I was just thinking of that country for some reason
>youtube.com/watch?v=43kVwA7NuMU

just call him Albanian, that is insulting enough

Nothing, we've pretty much had everything flinged at us to the point words don't do shit.

I've met some Albanians in the states and you guys get triggered at like every other joke.

Holy shit, Albania's flag is cool. Completely evil as fuck.

What do you call an albanian in a car?

a thief

Different kind of people, Minority Mentality at work in the US.

Just stare an Albanian in the eye. If its a man hell see that as a threat and fight you. If its a woman, her man will see that as a threat and fight you.

t. Lumberjack dating an Albanian

Kosova është Serbi