archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111074216/#111074216
challengecoin.com/custom-coins
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ventura Sheriffs

San Luis Obispo sheriffs

it's california, what do you expect?

BAN ASSAULT TRIANGLES

Anti-Semite much?

The only rational response is that they're pedos I'm guessing ?

Are we just not going to talk about the fact that this badge bears a covert symbol of Bernard Nationalism? #BernardPrideWorldWide

This

CA is riddled with paedos and underground activity. Also, why do you think we have so many all-ages rave events at clubs with drugs flowing? They're in on it and paid off.

HERE WE GO AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=8omJvCrwRdY

Adding to this, notice how there's always a news report of a teacher doing shit to students? Like every two months, there's a news report.

Extremely similar to boylover logo, and considering the counties these were found in, it's not that unbelievable.

noone cares.

Not bad, desu

Great, now you need to look into when this particular badge was introduced, who designed it, who approved the design, and compare to the badges of other counties in the US
Come back when it's done, we're waiting

Great ideas, no need to be condescending

cuz they're involved, this is how no one gets caught except for expendable "fall-guys"
judges, police, actors/directors, bankers, etc etc, who are involved will all mutually protect one another and keep this pedo-conspiracy going

just realized that police badges are the star of david. fitting.

Look into that crazy tower that was IN LA.
All sorts of spooky shit.

Not Washoe County Nevada
no pedo triangle either

ever see how many kids are missing through out the year in los angelis?

check out the research David Paulides on how common missing people are
youtube.com/watch?v=BZZ-kGCFQtA

check out the fraternity symbol of police. satanic

Really makes you think

In olden times Israel had Judges.

Look into that for occult symbolism too.

>yfw all of it was true

there is a lot of evil in the world. Good thing i live in Nor Cal.

Sup, dude? I used to work at the Walmart in Carson City.

NEVER AGAIN!

This is France you're talking to.

You know those time you don't want to be right? This is one of those times.

Sparks here...
It's a comfy place, I guess. UNR isn't full blown lefty yet, but the SJWs exist and their numbers are growing little by little. Still have a good chunk of right wing professors, I remember my Biology professor refused to placate to the gender pronoun stuff a few years back.

Literally Washoe is just white ranchers types, hard working middle-class folks, and Mexicans that tend to keep their heads down and mind their business. Economy is pretty shitty and the jobs aren't great, but it ought to grow a lot over the next 2 decades.

Sucks being next to California, we're getting more blue with each passing year. Also, Trump fucking won Nevada, there's no way he lost, shit was rigged!

These days are over. Just google "474 arrested".

+the last DHS ad campaign

vid.me/NSnY

We won. Once Sessions is in, they'll fall like dominos.

I want this to be true, all of this shit so we can destroy this disgusting pedo shit, everyone knows it's everywhere.

On the other level, you don't want to accept that people are this fucked, on this scale and that the world will never be the same after this shit comes to light.

LA fag here. what do i do? should i go ask my local sheriff dep why they have pedo triangles n shit? would it be weird if i invited one to a pizza party?

Fuck off pedo-enabler

T'es une honte à notre patrie. T'as déjà oublié l'affaire Dutroux? Ou t'es trop jeune?

Yeah, I noticed once the gay marriage shit passed, pink-haired tomboyish geek girls began flowing in from California.

The community in Washoe is friendly. I noticed even girls are way easier than California and will talk to just anyone. The food is also ten times more generous and cheaper than CA.

The only problem I have is the speed limit in Carson City being so fucking slow, because old people bitched.

I have one question for Nevada. Why are you guys stuck in the MySpace era listening to Disturbed and Linkin Park and looking like you just came straight out of MTV?

ou alors désolé si j'ai mal compris ton message, j'ai cru que tu sous entendais que c'etait fake mais c'est ptetre pas le cas

>sheriffs in pedotown US

I'm not even surprised desu senpai.

It's a badge you nitwit.

Cops are real professional in the reno area, i think its due to so much riff raff they have to keep their priorities straight

Yeah, it actually makes total sense. Remember Kanye getting 5150'd? Was he in L.A. He supposedly mentioned pizzagate that night.

>true detective season 1 about pedo fucks who do spirit cooking shit
>true detective season 2 about corrupt California Police and the disgusting shit they do in there.

guys... california has always been known as the human trafficing hotspot of the usa

alot of child protective services have been under scrutany and adoption agencies that are state funded

the scary thing is that no one talks about how its mainly little boys and that symbol is the boy lovers afterall....

females dont talk about the boys because they figure its only fair because patriarchy ect

>NSW police
>Crown, wreath, eagle
Cops are tops!

idk, there's a lot of white trailer park poverty in NV, especially northern nevada and we have a fair amount of juggalo-tier garbage

kids still play outside a lot and people actually use public parks
people open carry in large numbers

one of the poorest states
have one of the lowest IQs
one of the drunkest states with highest DUIs
least successful people in the union

You know what, it's kind of crap, but living here is cheap and the crime isn't all that bad whatsoever, considering everything, the population is pretty small, low taxes, etc etc

They're rebuilding & beautifying Reno and cleaning up all the drug dens, if all going according to plan it's going to be a very clean & nice looking city.

...God fucking damn you guys are depressingly stupid. Do you fags just sift through logos, badges, and anything you can find with a basic triangle pattern? For hours on end?

I just don't get it. Why are you missing that part of your brain that questions stupid bullshit like this? You genuinely think all of these police departments, for no discernible reason, decided to put pedophile logos carefully hidden on their badges? Why even do this? They arrest pedophiles all the fucking time.

None of this makes sense. You guys just do the most basic pattern recognition shit and think everything is connected. It drives me fucking insane that people are this stupid.

Ventura county here.

Someone get me out of this shithole.

If this was true, why would they hide in plain sight? Why put the symbol all over police badges where anyone can see them?

Are they signalling that they're not going to arrest certain people for certain crimes? Are they just cocky fucks bragging about pedophilia?

>Queensland police
>Crown, wreath, iron cross

>Victoria police
>Crown, wreath, confederate flag, satanic star

it doesn't take hours!

sweet summer child...

Why Lord...

>If this was true, why would they hide in plain sight? Why put the symbol all over police badges where anyone can see them?

They wouldn't because real life isn't a comic book and you can't keep hundreds of people silent on a massive, highly illegal conspiracy like this. It just doesn't happen. The logic if it breaks apart in less than a minute if you aren't a complete retard, but the entire problem is that stupid and gullible people can't think these things through and want to believe they're true.

>SA police
>crown, wreath, magpie

>inverted pentagram

>nt police
>kangaroo, wreath, crown

shut the fuck up cunt

you're just made because you're a dick licking mouth breather

fucking cunt

because people like him
it gives you a way to communicate with people who are away and for people who arent it gives you a alterior explanation

occults gangsters homeless and mobs all use symbols and codes to communicate

this is clearly a complex and somewhat elaborate symbol it would have to be intentional

its not a common design at all its actually very unique

its also been associated by federal agents and for a government entity to bear the same logo is insensitive and offensive

what if a swastika was on the white house?

yet no one noticed till after ww2 because it had no significance

well they can claim ignorance and innocence but if they continue to use it after being aware of the meaning

thats another thing!

>these police are on your side
>so do shit in their jurisdiction

Well, that's kinda the point of the whole thing, isn't it?

Man, she's pretty and loves white dick to boot.
Why does she have to be a dumb cunt?

>wa police
>crown, wreath, satan star, state crest

So WA and victoria police worship satan.

NSW is all about punishing people and the other police seem cool but Queensland police are the most based with the Iron Cross.

Ok, my bad

Alleged insider user posted this in another thread. Look legit? Couldn't find anything with google search

Bury your head in the sand.

TOO DEEP

Je disais juste que sa théorie nécessitait une enquête

policecarwebsite.net/fc/capdcars/lasd.htm
It's nice to see the vehicles also have the pedo logo...

look at how many cops have been busted selling drugs

its useally a whole department that gets caught because they end up 1 by 1 getting entangled in blackmail

till the whole evidence locker is empty

that or they could be secretly infiltrated

this isnt unheard of in places with access to children mind you...

daycares, babysitters, cps, orphanages

why is it so hard to believe?

Yes, who posted it? DHS got them, and people within the Pentagon. Have a thread link?

It's a challenge coin.
They are issued to participants of various (usually military) operations. But they are also easily accessible to the general public too.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111074216/#111074216

Right, it is a challenge coin, but so far the 45 inauguration ones went to the Pentagon employees, and members of the Secret Service.

I know this because I collect them, you can not buy that particular one.

>why is it so hard to believe?

Because I have critical thinking skills that exceed the fourth grade level.

Cool he claimed that he was in Pentagon

NOPE NOPE I'M OUT

NO more. Bye.

Then he probably was not bullshitting, because only about 600 people have them. Can not buy these particular challenge coins.

That's what happens when you legalize degeneracy. I will vote against gambling at every opportunity in my state

explain why cali is the human traf capital?

specifically in regards to minors

I guess my county sheriff's debt aren't pedos

WHAT THE FUCK

Sure, but it's hard to tell if it's legit when there is services like this available:

challengecoin.com/custom-coins

Special Agent Chie??
Pedo logo there

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111074216/#111074216
Interesting, if he managed to buy that coin I would like to know from. I reversed searched the image too. Nothing, seems legit. Maybe not a larping faggot.

What do you think it'll be like after the truth is revealed?

Ouais c'est pas con mais ça nous apporterait pas grand chose je pense, ces réseaux sont en place depuis des siècles.

No... read about the fucking arrest. It's every day shit blown up to make it look like they are doing something. Any high population state would have the same arrest rate for the same period, this is fucking a data analyst compiling the arrest and making it look like it's a big deal.

Meanwhile the real shit goes on and the populace feels as if the police are doing something.

we need to send it letters to all of the departments and link them to the fbi reports

if they refuse to change the symbols after learning of their significance then we need to spread it

like i stated before its like claiming ignorance to a swastika in a logo

> pedo symbol
> star of David

why is Sup Forums right again

Nothing wrong with gambling per-se. California would benefit heavily from it. The problem resides with nightclubs.

>L.A. is child trafficking hotbed
>FBI has undoubtedly worked alongside LAPD
Who can you really trust?

link?

No just LA

example... 2010: 11,334 prostitution related arrests for California.

400 arrests for February is actually LOW for California.

The star of David isn't always Jewish. It's an occult symbol for godhood, essentially like a sigil, glyph, or spell seal.

The triangles represent god-consciousness and the collision of dimensions. As above, so below. The world tree is the same idea.

The "evils" aren't from the symbols, but the people who choose to abuse the supposed magics involved.

Which is a MASSIVE tell

Its interesting that the FBI made their intel on those logos public when they are present in LA sherrifs department badges.

Remember the FBI may still be the good guys trying to give us what they can.