Breitbart loses 818 advertisers

Rest in piss you alt-right tabloid piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-threatens-cut-uc-berkeley-funds-milo-cancellation-article-1.2962183
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did they originally have 818 advertisers? Or did companies who weren't going to advertise with them anyway just sign a list to appease the regressive left for a while?

Nobody cares cuckbourne. Donations will keep it alive.

One nation party bitch.

I think they blocked the site from their adwords campaign.

No website has 818 sponsors.

Quit making Australians look retarded.

Since it's a per-click commission, doesn't that just mean the remaining advertisers get more bang for their buck?

This is justice for gawker.

oh wow it's literally nothing

I want to understand this. How exactly does that work?

I thought adwords campaigns insert promoted results at the top when people search select keywords...

>believing that any company would hold their ethics above their profits

so its true, australians are so out-shitposted by canadians they resorted to acting like them now. what dark times Sup Forums but americans stay strong.

It's a propaganda tool that's funded primarily through private donations. As much as I hate it, it will likely be fine.

I meant adsense. The ad network by google. You can block certain sites from displaying your ads.

It's some asshole using a VPN I bet.

Oh, ok. Thank you.

you can get some cheap advertising now

Someone ought to make a version of that Scooby Doo image where Fred unmasks Australia and it turns out he's Canada

>people think I'm Canadian because I'm a left leaning progressive

silly cunts
I can prove I'm an aussie
quiz me on any obscure australian pop culture

They'll just fund it with taxpayers' money

to lazy to make it fancy but here ya go.

stop humiliating us cunt

>818
>8+1+8=17
>8+8=17-1
>8+8=16
>8(1+1)=16
>16-2=14
>14/88

What did they mean by this?

Here you go nigger
He meant the other way round

inb4 I see this shared by liberals on facebook with a bunch of hashtags

10/10

How can we do this to the MSM?

but i heard they gained 1488 new ones right after that.

>Loses 818 advertisers
HOLY FUCK THEY HAD 818 ADVERTISERS???

There's no way they had that many, they would be raking in massive amounts of dough if that's true. I doubt the New York Times even has 818 advertisers, where is that number from?

If Brietbart finally dies and Milo is put out of work, what are the chances that the White House will hire him?

At this point probably zero. Milo is cool and all but he doesn't exactly bring a lot to the table and that'd be a PR nightmare.

Nice source

Google Adsense shows targeted ads on your websites, from a pool of advertisers. It's all across the web, but advertisers can blacklist websites they do not want their ads to appear on.

So basically 818 companies just blacklisted Breitbart then?

That's what you get for being tabloid fake news

They're gonna do it to themselves because no one watches their fake bullshit.

>that'd be a PR nightmare
OH NO! People might get mad at Trump! Whatever will they do?

They had advertisers?

rest in piss?

what does that even mean?

>saged

Yeah, no.
Take your proxy off, nigger.

Trump is strategic in stirring controversy. I really don't see what hiring Milo would prove.

Yep. Keep in mind, even if smaller companies don't blacklist and ads still show up on Breitbart, they only really get paid if there is a click-through. Shit companies generate less click-throughs, and reduced revenue.

Which is why Breitbart shit itself when they found out Kellogg's (the first major company) blacklisted them, and demanded all of their readers #DumpKelloggs

>an ocean is now missing a drop of water
WOW, ONE MORE VICTORY FOR THE CRYPTO-COMMIES

Where have I seen this hubris before?
It's escaping me at the moment...

Can i bum a ciggie?

Where is the list of companies so I know what to not purchase? I want to know who the libcuck companies are.

Milo was Bannon's golden boy at Breitbart. He'd hire him cause he'd know it'd piss people off for the lulz.

Yeah it's a biggish deal - counter-currents.com, a white nationalist / alt-right website, is also now hurting from a lack of ad revenue because Google changed the terms of service to hurt right-wing sites. So CC asking for donations.

Drumpfcucks will fund that POC now
Or Drumpf will find a 'businessman way' to use federal funds to keep the money flowing
Funny thing is that 'paper' is still a news aggregator

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-threatens-cut-uc-berkeley-funds-milo-cancellation-article-1.2962183

#35 ranked website in the USA now

I'm sure they're hurting

Fuck, doesn't that put them above or equal to CNN?

>implying alexa rankings are worth anything

It's #35 among Americans who have the Alexa toolbar installed.

Alexa rating means that there a lot of retarded visitors who install malware into their browser.

Alexa Ranking
CNN: USA 18 Global 103
Breitbart: USA 35 Global 238

Corporations don't advertise of rightwing websites because capitalists want open borders. (And by "capitalists", I mean the capitalists who actually have influence, and not any capitalists browsing Sup Forums who have 0 influence in the world)

Daily reminder that capitalism is the problem.

MAGA

>Australian
Melbourne doesn't count, Wong

Impressive.

do you have a source for that claim, young aussie?

OP got rejected by 818 women.

Breitbart's for low IQ tools

At least they got the white house.

You're acting like if Brietbart fails that their journalist's voices won't be heard anymore.

Except they'll just go to places like InfoWars, which sells its own products instead of relying on ad networks.