twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is We?

/salute

bump

>We stand behind you.
Okay but who tf are you?

saved, thanks

Can't wait op!

Daily reminder Pizzagate isn't real yet. Circumstantial evidence means jack shit here.

So do you think Colbert is involved in all this shit or just guilty by association?
Really I've always found him a bit obnoxious, so I couldn't care less if he ends up being guilty.
He does have those beady eyes and glasses that little kids seem to love so much.

He has a strong catholic affiliation and teaches children's CCD classes. The pope and church have seriously spoke out about pizzagate, so maybe he was pressured to speak out too.

NO GOY! Pizzagate is so last month literally no one care anymore just move on Goy

Unsurprising.
Is that Jim Carrey?

That leads me to another thought.
Jim Carrey is FIERCY Anti-Vacc.
Sup Forums is an autistic hub, and we're making headway on pizzagate.

Could he have known autism leads to wokeness?
Was he trying to ensure the new generation didn't work his shit out?

I'm fucking on to you Jim.

I BELIEVE

we is kangz and sheeeeit

Will the fires of pizzagate cleanse Europe as well?

Stop looking at pizzagate.

look for Thee Third Bog.

Some place in Germany called Dr. Pong is loosely involved so it might

Reminder that when Tuesday comes and another FBI inside man who's super sure charges are coming against, I don't know, everyone turns out to be bullshit I'll be there to make a mocking thread that wil be ignored soupy guys can sit in your safe space patting each others dicks and assuring yourselves that this conspiracy is going to blow open any day now.

Are you morons still convinced a chicken farm outside Las Vegas has something to do with it or have you moved to the next boogieman?

V A L I D Q U E S T I O N
A
L
I
D

Q
U
E
S
T
I
O
N

TTB is a confirmed nonce, shit is all related.

>third bog
hes a false bog.

474 were jailed

Has anyone figured out what all these creepy fucking "kids show" videos are on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=VjUJSYu_7R4

Some of the videos are so dark and degenerate with innuendo and weird stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=QnFF7gAynbw

there's bot-views and bot-comments, but everyone once in awhile you'll see long streams of emoji comments and when you click on their channel they post similar content -- are they running a pedo brothel service online and these videos are like showcasing their selection?

wtf is this garbage?

Muh pizzagate is r-real, guyz...

I tells ya, it's real...

No really please believe me...

...G-guyz?

Wait.

Are you pizzagate is, dare i say it, complete and utter bullshit?

vid.me/NSnY

Pizzagate isn't bullshit.

But it was a setup by the pedo elites to throw people off and delegitimize any attempts against them.

Go back to your containment board nazis
Don't bring your cancer here.

>nomorepepperoni
What the fuck did i just watch? Is this coincidence or brazen pedophilia conspiracy within the DHS?

>Daily reminder that Pizzagate is real.
>still no physical proof

>Sup Forums cares
It is a very lucrative business, according to Justus. "An average pimp with one kid will make between $800 and $l,000 a day. That's seven days a week, 30 days a month," he said. And the pimps usually have a stable of young girls. No wonder so many criminals in the drug trade have turned to it which they have in droves. There's less chance of being caught, less chance of being prosecuted if caught, lighter sentences -- if any -- if convicted.

There is, and has been for a long time, a national "War on Drugs." There isn't one on child prostitution and what amounts to a slave trade. Only feeble efforts at best.

Justus is frustrated that the Portland police have only two full-time vice investigators, compared to dozens of drug investigators.

"I'm not a politician. I'm just a cop. But if I'm a criminal and I got busted for drugs and I had a regional (drug) task force over here. And there's another task force over there, and there, and then I know there's only two vice investigators in the city of Portland, let me think. I think I'll sell women because what are the chances of me being caught?"

New DHS pedo trafficking vid features a pizza joint. Holy shit. Are they with us?

daily free bump for #pizzagate threads

I don't know, but that is their second ad.

Here is their first:

>vid.me/Tal0

Funny thing is, the second ad is just the first scene in the first ad.

Really though, what did they mean by this

This image is the essence of what's wrong with Sup Forums. If you fap to anime, or like little anime girls in general, you're a degenerate.

You honestly don't deserve to pass on your genes because you are defective.

won't let them slide this