Trump re-election

What are Trumps chances at 8 years in office?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonews.co/rothschild-history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

200%

I uniroincally think his chances of getting impeached are higher than getting re-elected.

president trump has 100%chance of being reelected

YUGE

leave your trips at the door and get out

I think it is very high!
you can always tell by the media.
The more they whinge and whine, the better he is doing.
It is only a small group of teenage idiots, who don't want to see him continue in office.
For christ sakes, he has gotten more done in his first week, than president chimp did in nearly a decade.

>This train has no breaks.

Depends on how he'll keep his job creating&economical promises. If he can make sure the Rust Belt is behind him, he's a two-termer.

Checked.

If he brings in voter ID nationwide, 100%

Those digits confirm. Sup Forums is finished

I'm not so sure he'll get a second term. He's already pretty old. 4 years is not a very long time at all to not only improve the US, but change the mindset of the American people into accepting isolationist policies.

I didn't get "redpilled" on race and economics in only a 4 year time period. I doubt the nation will either. I do think the Democrats will bring out someone much more competent in 2020. Trump barely won this election against an incompetent, senile, and corrupt old crone. He'll have a much more difficult time winning in 2020 against someone younger and more energized.

I personally want to see it happen so i can sit back, relax, drink my tea and listen to the chime of thousands of libtards autistic screeches

1000000% out of 100%

Exactly.

If he can get jobs back to the US, there isn't a doubt, he will continue. no amount of propaganda can change that.

lol yes!
Remove 10% of the democrates votes in one fell swoop.

12 years was already confirmed by a Japanese bro on here. anyone have the screenshot?

reminder to look into the third bog.

2020 the year Sup Forums won

If left wing lunatics kill some Trump supporter just before re-election then 100%. The more they riot the more it will drive normal people towards him. Also hope to god democrats don't put up a woman candidate again. If he manages to create shitton of jobs then working class will be in his pocket which is enough to win regardless of how much all the beaners in cali and ny squeal.

One hundred percent. I'll repeat that for the more simple-minded of you people.

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT.

Trump is the only President since Andrew Jackson, to not be in the pocket of the Rothschild Family. That makes him the only U.S. President worth a damn in 150 years, and the only U.S. President able to do anything against their tyranny.

His reign will be GLORIOUS.

anonews.co/rothschild-history/

Every time the left cries wolf while nothing actually changes for the average American, it increases the chances of his reelection.

Possible, but the left is becoming more and more aggresive and less tolerant by the minute (which can be used to make them look bad). Before it was a neo nazi or kkk that triggered them. Now it could just be a conservative that triggers them into violence.

They have to literally fabricate something to impeach him first shill.

100% if we wipe out the liberal party.

You want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now.

Brendan Maclean - House of Air

Embed this in every children's forum and watch the left crumble.

I'm amazed at the knowledge AND INTEREST of complete foreigners of and in American politics.

Respek'

He must learn to keep his mouth shut when someone attacks him. I mean like the Meryl Streep and Khan kinda shit. It's one thing when media attacks him and then he can fight back because only people who already hate him believe MSM but attacking gold star families and actors is kinda stupid and doesn't help him.

2 questions:
What the fuck is that supposed to represent?
Why has gay sex not been taking off of youtube?

Homophobic white trash, you are scum.

Get out.

No, fuck you and fuck Percy.

Right now, like 100%. The left is killing themselves.

The libertarian party has a significantly better chance of getting a candidate in than the democrats after the decimation that's going to happen in 2018 and 4 years of Trump.

I think if he proves himself and succeeds in doing everything he said he would, his chances will be better than ever.

They've already tried and failed, and will do it again.

its glorious, is like they never want power back again

>Implying there is going to be another election Trump will be our God Emeporor until he dies then God prince Barron will succeed him.

He won despite having dozens of rape allegations coming up in October. He can't be beaten. Demographics won't change too much in 4 years in swing states.

>being this homoerotically obsessed with a 10-year-old circumcised boy

100% Shit like the Berkeley raid is just proof.

Who fucking knows, but it's everything the left represents and wants for our future bundled up into an embedded YouTube link. It's literally the end of the progressives as we know it, but somehow no one has been intelligent enough to realize how to utilize it.

Hillary had the money and the entire system behind her. Also, dethroning a sitting president is incredible hard to do so the other party usually sends a weak candidate as to not burn good ones. If they couldn't win the 2016 election they can't win in 2020.

It's funny how nothing at all came of those, they were so paper thin that they couldn't even last a month worth of news.