What makes Christianity more plausible than any other religion?

What makes Christianity more plausible than any other religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPSlGdkYmEc
youtube.com/watch?v=j7hAfVaEaLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_kjguZJf0_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

those dam christians keep blowin themselves up

Christ

Nothing, nothing at all

Jews hate it.

that god is willing to die for you instead of you dying for god.

>believing a book written by farmers 2000 years ago has the truths to the universe
>believing that one book written 2000 years ago is more true than another book written 2000 years ago

fun fact, islam believes that christianity, judaism, and itself all believe in the same god

>when farmers predict the death of 2 isralie PMs, and the names of their assassins 6000 years from the past.

required islam redpill

Islam is also a good religion.

Confirmation bias

Its accuracy.

rare

>the (((rivera))) meme
when will you prottie satanists stop slandering the Church of Christ?

It's free so no jews.

Well it feels right that people are born sinful, and it also feels right that God would do something helpful about it.

the catholic church is the synagogue of satan. get over it. the entirety of the catholic churches religion has been one of pedophilia, and slander of the bible.

>the catholic church is the synagogue of satan.
Bible says otherwise. As usual anti-catholic are always either jews or good-goy christian zionists. You wish to divert the attention from the jews and attack the One True Church.
You are not fooling anyone schlomo.

Salam brother

It's logically consistent.
Other than that, the same thing that makes the proposition that your sensory experiences correspond to real objects and not illusions more plausible than the reality that they might not.
N o t h i n g ~

BLACKED.COM

taking one glance at the history of popes says otherwise.

you practice pagan corpse worship. and all your priests are pedophiles.

the bible says you're the whore of babylon.

your prophet is a pedophile.

youtube.com/watch?v=tPSlGdkYmEc

Like Idgaf loser

man, you're going to be in for an unfortunate surprise when your kids get BLACKED.COM

better writing and a great cast of characters

That graphic is the ravings of a lunatic, and poorly written and researched.

Nothing, but the framework it has set up for society in the last 3-400 years seems to be the best/most effective one we've got, so I'm willing to concede to it on those grounds.

As an atheist, I'm very glad I live in a predominantly Christian nation.

Islam is a death cult.

t. anime expert / american (((intellectual)))

the graphic is the testimony of an ex-jesuit priest.

Who's looney tunes. I get why they kicked him out, he's batshit crazy.

It isn't about plausability. The point is to follow the religion of your people.

Reminder that the ancient Egyptian gods are the true gods

>ignoring the already satanic practices of the catholic church.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7hAfVaEaLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_kjguZJf0_s

I don't give a fuck if the Catholics are worshipping satan, you fucking gimp. Religion is for the weak minded and gullible.

this is a spiritual war, and you're already dead.

Paganism forever. Fuck abrahamic filth.

>religious war

>already lost the great meme war to a cartoon frog reincarnated a egyptian god

Well better next universe, kikes.

none of those pagan gods are willing to die for you.

Sup Forums is a christian board.

(((Christ)))

pol has never been or will be a christian board

/christian/ has been invading us since kek won the election

The answer is in the digits . The only true God is Kek and his prophet son Pepe.

a Strawpoll would disagree wtih you, quite heartily.

Its not, but white people believe in it, so it generally works out.

Jesus Christ was a real, historical person, unlike Krishna, Allah, and other gods who are merely abstract.

Krishna is very real, they recently found the city he sunk in his departure in india.

Its results.

Stawpolls are manipulated and you know it.

Pol has never been or had a christian presence besides your christcuck generals that you autists post every sunday (that get recked in your own threads all the time).

Its amazing the mental gymnastics you (((christians))) do. Almost as if you believe a magical jew in the sky commands your obidence to your semite masters. Kek.

Nothing, it's (((Abrahamic))) religion. Praise KEK.

white ppl reformed it

gods are just ideals.

empirical evidence + hundreds of witnesses to resurrection

what semite masters? the pharisees crucified christ, and the kikes completely reject him.

you're the one that falls for all the jew memes in the first place. earths flat fuckface.

Sure, you'll get beheaded if you say anything different.

kekism and meme magic actually made me stop being such an autitiste about "muh god doesn't exist"

Everyone who met Jesus after the resurrection was willing to die rather than deny Him

I hope you come to understand that the stars tell the story of the bible from genesis to the resurrection, and have for longer than the Torah has been around.

>old testament is essentially world history
>much of old testament will be proven to be true in one form or another (flood/pre flood socities)
>Jesus taught universal truths, mirrored in Buddhist teachings. Truths that transcend culture.
>Jesus planted the seeds of Christianity at just the right time to save western civilization from surviving the dark ages as it was the Pope and the Church that organized white Europe to fight off islam.
>western civilization built upon Christianity became the most powerful/advanced culture in human history.
>Jews claim Jesus was a false prophet and that their prophet has not come yet.
>Christians claim Jesus was the last prophet and will only return when the antichrist appears for the final battle.
>Likely that the Jewish messiah is the antichrist (jews literally satan worshippers)
>Islam - Muhammad fucked kids and has lead to the most stagnated and backward culture in modern history (excluding africans)

CATHOLICISM THREAD ONGOING FOR ANY CHRISTIAN QUESTIONS

>implying man is suppose to be a wild beast.

read

just looking at these icons causing nausea. degenerate semitic art.

I'd just like to say a pray:
>Dear Jesus please we pray to you ,our lord and saviour, that you find the way into Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta's (Lady GaGa) heart and save her from the grip of evil. Amen

The Bible is one true narrative from start to finish. All those other books are a collection of stories at max. The Bible is the only religious book that has real world evidence of its characters. The birth and death of Jesus were prophesied with perfect accuracy. The prophet Isaiah who was hundreds of years before Jesus's time told about Crucifixion which was a roman custom unknown to those people at that time.

THIS IS WHY THE BIBLE IS THE TRUE WORD OF GOD AND THE ONLY CREDIBLE RELIGIOUS BOOK THAT YOU MUST ACCEPT.

oh, i see, you want to take the liberal and progressive stance of putting your fingers in your years and going LALALALALALA.

All religion is cultural interpretation of one universal truth, different interpretations/misunderstandings cause splits and schisms between people who agree on roughly the same thing.

Nothing, no anthropocentric religion is plausible in the least.

When Christianity was formed, Rome(West) was at it highest. So your argument is false.

When the pope spends all of his time and energy arguing to bring millions of muslims to Europe, then it's obvious that the catholic church is not christian at all.

The pope is probably a tool of subversion, if things continue on their current trajectory then an anti-pope will probably be called.