Can niggers be redpilled, Sup Forums

Can niggers be redpilled, Sup Forums

I have stumbled upon a black youtuber That Guy T who makes a lot of vids where he rants about how BLM is bullshit, highlighted BLM kidnapping video, says how black community should become aware of racial crime statistics and start to improve itself instead of blaming the white man.
youtube.com/user/ThatLibertarianT

Then there is also this vid where a black trump supporter attempts to redpill a white feminist bitch on racial crime statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=KprTsZGV6Cw&index=22&list=LLNilBpbfOXyJN00UsbWPGtw

I am a white nationalist but I am sorry guys, I really have to admit that it makes me feel good inside to see that some black people can be pretty based.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OOS-9s3QFh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are a Faggot. I don't know what it is about white people that they have to drool and trip all over themselves as soon as they find a black person who is not completely retarded. You see the same thing with Thomas Sowell, Ben Carson, sheriff Clark etc....

Niggs pretend to have conservative opinions all the time to get the attention of white people. don't fall for it.

He is a high school dropout who sits at home just chilling. Not going to college not working.

He made a video on how much school sucks too

I know it's degenerate and I don't pretend to approve it but most of Sup Forumsacks are probably NEETs too.

why do you think he is merely pretending? he has made lots of vids about problems in the black community

a.d.bell
let the madness begin

bumpy

>I know it's degenerate and I don't pretend to approve it but most of Sup Forumsacks are probably NEETs too.

Tsk, I WISH I'd know how to be a Neet, but I have no idea.

>hey Sup Forums check out this based black dude with a maga hat!
Fuck off back to the_donald.

kek I am not from reddit, been here since 2009, just discussing the fact how there is a tactical advantage in white nationalists ceasing to attack the few redpilled niggers that are around while declaring race war for bluepilled niggers.

White nationalism doesn't mean you have to hate blacks you idiot. It's about preserving identity and culture and also knowing that homogenous societies simply function better. I want Japan to stay predominately Japanese even though they aren't white too, it's what makes Japan Japanese. I don't think most blacks realize nobody is root for black people to succeed for that the right wing. If the suceed we don't have to support them and we can trade with them and both benefit from the advancements they make (just like we both currently benefit from the advancements whites have made)

It's just like I support have seperate male and female rest rooms but I certainly don't hate females.

America is strange and complicated in the fact it's never been homogenous... ever, though it's certainly been dominated culturally and demographically by certain Europeans.

A redpill, a right wing
moot points

It will still always be a nigger

>I don't think most blacks realize nobody is root for black people to succeed for that the right wing. If the sucee
I don't think most blacks realize nobody is rooting for black people to succeed more than the right wing, if the succeed...*

Sorry for all the typos, Im very tired

Ben Carson
Dat nigga woke as fuk

You have a good point in here. When I made this thread, I also wanted to push the idea that I sometimes feel sad for black people in america, for america is meant to be a white country, and these black people have no solid ethnic identity whatsoever, and especially the mixed race ones. I personally advocate that americans should ship all blacks back to africa and establish for them a decent country to live in, almost like Israel for jews. Only few blacks who are okay with white nationalism could stay in america in that case.

I fully support though the notion that japs should stay homogenous, and I hate how neocons fuck up middle east all the time, while we should just withdraw our troops and let the other muslims kill ISIS instead, since ISIS was created by neocons in the first place anyway. We wouldn't even have a rapefugee crisis if it wasn't for american neocons engineering ISIS in middle east.

Identity politics are for marxist scum. Left/right doesn't matter, all retarded.

This. Whether white supremacy is right or not it is unpopular.
We need some niggers, at least as token niggers to stand at the front of the photo ops to disarm the left's "racist" narative.
We take their black support and we cut off their balls

Exactly my point here. We need the few redpilled blacks to use in our advantage and keep them in our side, and we should even welcome them in our ranks and keep them alive as long as this means that 95% of blacks will be BTFO and sent back to africa.

Identity politics is not bad, ethnonationalism is identity politics, for example, it's just that identity politics for stupid shit like gay pride or afroamericanism is retarded

some are worth more than just a photo shoot

>black man imitating a white man
B A S E D

he also wants to btfo out of liberals and niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=OOS-9s3QFh0

newfag

>Who is TJ Sotomayor ?

chances are that the newfag is (you), faggot

kek, the redpilled nigger meme is true

He's an ancap.

>Can niggers be redpilled, Sup Forums
I'm half black and consider myself a Neoreactionary. It happens, but it's a fucking pain.
Then again you get to speak out against Muslims freely so there's that.

>Niggs pretend to have conservative opinions all the time to get the attention of white people.

I am a magical conservative nigger and your greatest ally. Delete this now

>Then again you get to speak out against Muslims freely so there's that.
Noice! Can I say that I'm transnegroid and that I'm through a lot so I can bash on mudshits, or would that offend you?

Identity politics is for marxist scum. David Duke, SJWs, or Richard Spencer - all marxist scum.

Wouldn't offend me but I'm pretty sure whites wouldn't let you get away with it.
kek

...does Spencer have ANY political opinions aside from being WN?

Are you a libertarian or something?

No, you traitor. Siding with niggers is never a good idea. The faggot you posted is the same boring "Race doesn't matter, we're all human beings. I hate antifa too but don't you think nazis are just as bad? I mean they're racist, sexist and bigoted."

Regular reminder that both creators of the Matrix movies are now transwomen. Being red-pilled means accepting you were born in the body of the wrong gender. And yes, there are black transwomen.

>I'm pretty sure whites wouldn't let you get away with it.
Fuck dem whitey, holding us blacks down! We wuz kangz an shiet

I like him
he's chill as fuck and he's dead smart too

I don't believe anything like this. I like his vids, true, but I also believe that we can accept some points of view coming from based blacks.

Pic related basically demonstrates that white ethnonationalism was never about hate, it's more about eradicating the leftist and cuckservative scum who advocate for multiculturalism and feminism. I personally see how black people are merely used as pawns by globalists, and we should find a humane solution for them, such as putting them in internment camps to send them to some african country that we fund enough to become a decent livable environment, while the very few blacks that support white nationalism can stay.

Seriously, I belive that all lefties, even if they are white, should be gassed and beaten to death, but if you are a non-white, we should just send you back. I feel that everyone deserves to live in a country where their heritage is honoured and held in high regard, and a black man living in america, especially when they are bluepilled are in between-rock-and-a-hard-place position, and taking pride from being a slave in america is not good for them, they should go to africa for real and take pride from being an african. Nationalism is truly diverse movement, unlike the leftism that wants everyone to mix, in a sense that nationalism advocates every ethnic group to feel pride for their own nation and ethnicity, and I hate it so much when some shitheads think that pride for your ethnicity must be crushed, because it's hateful.

agreed

Nothing wrong with upstanding black people. They're unfortunately a minority in their own race.

I'm convinced Spencer is another right wing persona who is just looking to fuck with people. Guy literally denies that Egyptians were originated from blacks and that blacks were the first human beings.

>Egyptians were originated from blacks
WE

Thats how you get Libera, friendo.

this guy is going to lose his job

Out of Africa theory has come under fire quite a bit recently, and honestly I think Egyptians were some sort of Mediterranean tribe that killed off the vanishingly small amount of blacks that even wanted to live there.

Because seriously it gets COLD up there and the majority of typical 'black' behaviours are not viable in a place that can only be lived in through cooperation and planning.

Liberia could have worked with a strict caste system.

What the fuck? can't just just fucking save the image you retarded fuck

Niggers can go be redpilled in Africa. The nigger redpill is that they aren't welcome and yelling racism at everything only makes that problem worse for everyone.

Theories should be questioned, but that doesn't mean flat out refusal is the right method on inquiring about it.

You're right of course. I mainly wished to indicate he isn't completely alone with this.

Isn't he a literal ancap?
He REEEEEEs about the fact that government owns roads I think

I don't how valid this chart is but it clearly shows some black people can be very smart. Using skin colour for statics might make sense but assuming there can't be exceptions is daft.

Judge individuals individually. Individuals aren't groups statistics.

I know he's a libertarian and I don't agree with libertarianism, but I can respect that he hates the leftie crap