REEEEEEEEEE HAPPENING

Trump's attempt to reinstate travel ban fails in Appeals Court

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38872680

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/3GFNT
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/27/executive-order-protecting-nation-foreign-terrorist-entry-united-states
americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/migrated/intelprop/magazine/LandslideJan2010_Hofer.authcheckdam.pdf
lawnewz.com/high-profile/on-trial-why-trumps-immigration-ban-will-win-over-seattle-judges-nationwide-stay/
caselaw.findlaw.com/us-supreme-court/189/86.html
usgovinfo.about.com/od/rightsandfreedoms/a/illegalrights.htm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110530224/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110192154/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110198143/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104955778/#104957056
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104925525/#104930503
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104928796/#104928796
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104774562
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104719198
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104514402
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104493084
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104337036
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive here
archive.fo/3GFNT

BLO-BLO-BLOWN THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Drumpfy's forever licking their wounds

Accuse the judge as a rapist from multiple women. Controversy will end his career.

The classic move, works everytime

Don't even need to, dude comes from the ninth circuit 80% of their appealed cases get overturned and they have the highest traffic through their circuit.

In all likelihood it'll go before the Supreme Court and get overturned in a few days (as it is very clearly stated as a Presidential power, even if it were to be an actual Muslim ban)

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

>Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

He's going to win, it's simple law. Judges are just playing politics.

So you believe Trump can do whatever he wants based on that? :^)

He can ban entry to whoever he wants, yes.

Those Judges are either

A. Paid by someone to do this

B. Quid pro quo from the party. A hook up when they regain control.

Every politician going against Trump keep an eye on the next few years and see if they rise up.

trump lost me when he didn't ban saudi arabia

So he can say that anyone with a specific religion is no longer in despite that being completely unconstitutional?

>not enforcing an executive order put in place by the president that follows all laws

this is literal fucking treason, these cunts need to be hung.

you're not covered by the constitution if you're not a citizen, and the US government does not need to let you into the country to begin with.

also notice that the ban isn't banning religions, it's banning people from certain countries. this has already been done by obama to iran, and to other countries by countless presidents. remember cuba?

Why can't he? It's the law and he's is abiding by it.

Freedom of Religion still exists. The ones here already can practice it here, the ones who arent can go somewhere else.

How exactly would it be unconstitutional?

Non-citizens outside of our borders have precisely zero rights guaranteed by our constitution.

I'm sick of this liberal talking point. Show me exactly where in the Constitution it says that's unconstitutional?

What the Constitution says this:

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

1) This does not establish a state religion.

2) This does not prohibit the free exercise of religion, either (these mudslimes are free to be mudslimes, they're just not free to come here).

Stop allowing the left to bastardize our Constitution to use as a weapon to pursue their multicult agenda.

Good. It is becoming evident he is just another Wall Street lapdog.

Its just a shill with no idea how Government or Laws work. Or its India posting with a proxy.

Best news I heard all week

Countries are not religions...?

Trump lost me when he banned Iran instead of saudi arabia

>do whatever he wants

>Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens ... he may by proclamation ... and for such period as he shall deem necessary ... suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants

Are you fucking retarded m8?

Checks and balances dude.

Oh dear, drumpfy's are getting irate that Washington State is licking their tears.

If it goes to the supreme court it'll be 4-4 and the judges ruling will be upheld.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/27/executive-order-protecting-nation-foreign-terrorist-entry-united-states

>ctrl+f: ISLAM
>0 result

>ctrl+f: MUSLIM
>0 result

Everyone will want a swipe at, or ride the coat-tails of a person making huge wakes in an environment.

He can do anything he wants within the limitations placed upon the executive branch. I.E. Ban immigration from any country he feels like for any reason, as set out by precedence and law.

The constitution applies to American citizens. Not immigrants or illegal aliens.

Go back to fucking high school history CTR.

You also don't know what trump knows, mountain Hans

Saudi Arabia is an ally. Not as simple to do that

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED DRUMPF!!

AWWWW WHATS THE MATTER DRUMPFY ARE YOU GONNA CRY?

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ITS NOT FAIR
That's the way the system works, Drumpfy, you lost accept it :-)

The US has been beefing with Iran for years. I think our last beef was when they captured a small navy boat, siezed their weapons and crew.

I was saying in general see. He said "he can ban whoever he wants" I asked does that include religion.

I wasn't specifying anything specific.

Or are you too busy fucking your cousin to figure this one out?

I'd find that very hard to believe.

Trump was elected with a mandate to stamp out corruption in the system. It's not how it'll work for much longer seppo.

4 liberal judges and 4 conservatives. It'll happen.

Trump selected the states he did because those states provide our State Department with insufficient background information on visa applicants. If a nation state is not going to provide us with adequate information in order for us to run meaningful and effective background checks on applicants, then those nation states lose the privilege to come here.

>that being completely unconstitutional?

how fucking ignorant are you?

>thats the way the system works
>you lost

Wow, so much irony. But you know, 3MILLION! Right?

He can ban any group from entering the US, even religious groups. However this ban would not conflict with the freedom of Religion part of the constitution as it is in no way forbidding the practice of the religion.

>Telling me to go back to school
>Not immigrants or illegal aliens

>"The Bill of Rights does not grant foreigners the right to enter the United States, but once here, immigrants are entitled to certain broad constitutional protections. Due Process -- the right to be treated fairly, whether in a deportation hearing or a criminal court proceeding -- applies to every person within U.S. borders. And Equal Protection prohibits discrimination based on race or national origin. An alien's rights to free speech and religious freedom are protected under the First Amendment. The Refugee Act of 1980 gives certain aliens the right to political asylum in the U.S."
-- from The American Civil Liberties Union website

Maybe you should go back the fuck to school drumpfy. Or are you too busy shooting guns into the air while you fuck your dog?

Who knows. The fact is he didn't ban Islam/Muslims which is the whole reason you and the judge think is the case but I proved you wrong.

Read his full EO text from the source not off fake news.

Ah thanks.

Well we'll see what the courts say on this ban.

This will be an interesting week for sure.

>proved me wrong
You didn't prove shit. Only the courts can.

>4 liberal judges
Who will be utterly shagged if they misinterpret a very, very explicit Presidential power.

Shouldn't you be asking Mr. Mahmood Sair-al Muhammad if he's done culturally enriching your wife, so you can clean him off with your tongue?

>ninth circuit
I'm a bong and when I worked stateside it was known as the ninth circus court

They do this red shit all the time?

Thank me later

They could be if Congress chooses to pursue it.

It's either another, massive trainwreck for the Lefties or finally Trump will be BTFO. Either way it'll be amusing.

But...they aren't there yet. Once they're on American soil that applies. Why aren't you reading the very stuff you copy and paste?

no, fuck you. this is treason.

yup THIS will be the time trump will finally be stumped. I feel it.

Only circuit worse than them is the Federal one (83%). I think Arizona is even trying to leave the 9th circuit as it's so shit.

> your ally is someone who flies planes into your skyscrapers

What did Shlomo mean by this?

They interpreted the 14th amendment to mean "anchor babies are U.S. citizens."

Liberal justices shit all over the constitution on a daily basis.

Wouldn't matter. Supreme court justice is a lifetime position. Congress would not impeach 4 justices.

An interesting read.

americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/migrated/intelprop/magazine/LandslideJan2010_Hofer.authcheckdam.pdf
You should bet your life savings on it.

>Leftists think they have Trump
>Every time against all odds Trump gets there in the end

I swear to God...is Trump trying to prolong salt production or something?

>His pick for supreme gets in
>It goes to the supreme
>Gets reinstated by the supreme

Reopening wounds

I can feel hes getting 8 years.
>Applying the constitutional rights to aliens
This bullshit can't wash can it?

They just refused to grant the immodiate stay, kinda dumb but, it will almost certaintly be upheld

oil relationship

>but once here

confirmed retarded

>But...they aren't there yet.

You didn't specify location, you said immigrants or aliens.

I'm an immigrant and I guarantee you very much that the Bill of Rights that the forefathers laid down very much apply to me.

Maybe you should drink less swill and fuck less pigs and you can wrap your head around that.

>Treason
>BUT MUH CHEX AND BARENCES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Having to stoop so low to compare Trump to Potter

wtf lol

Your proxy is showing dude

>Due Process
literally just "Alright Paco, here's some water, here's a piece of bread with some butter on it, you're going through the wall in 2 hours. Don't crack your skull against the cell bars."

>Equal Protection
literally just "if you're going to bash people against walls, don't say you're doing it because they're niggers or mexicans"

>free speech and religious freedom
Paco has the right to call the US a shitty country, you have the right to call Paco a cunt, if Paco starts making threats or calls to action he gets a gag shoved 8 inches down his throat. Paco has the right to pray, the US is not required to give him any material to pray with beyond maybe a copy of his religious scripture.

>Refugee Act
only applies if the refugee is in IMMEDIATE danger of IMMINENT death if he goes back, and this does not give him free reign to run across the country, it gives the US the legal justification to keep him safe until he can be returned to a place better for him. this is more broadly known as political asylum, and if someone like Julian Assange can't get it, i doubt your average mexican will be able to get it.

only applies once you're a permanent resident or citizen.

Ginsburg might have to recuse herself.

They have the legal ability to just say no at appeals level, legally they can just ask the supreme court to decide it and feign ignorance.

lawnewz.com/high-profile/on-trial-why-trumps-immigration-ban-will-win-over-seattle-judges-nationwide-stay/

Sadly the 14th Amendment is very clear on the issue, it's not a problem with the interpretation but by the amendment being retarded.
They could if it's for such a gross misinterpretation of the law and would allow them to stack all errant Judges with their own picks. Especially, as you say, the position is until death or impeachment.

Please trump fans, don't do it.

>only applies to permanent resident or citizen
Sweet so I can find any illegal Mexican and make him my slave?

Actually you're wrong on that count caselaw.findlaw.com/us-supreme-court/189/86.html

As interpreted by the law, the 14th amendment also allows the bill of rights to apply to illegals as well.

You were not an American before being naturalised

>All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the PRIVILEGES or immunities of citizens of the United States

>subject to the jurisdiction thereof
>Mexicans are subject to jurisdiction of the USA

The constitution enshrines privilege. Git triggerd

>SA flies into skyscrapers
>Austria was governor of California for years

>In the ultimate outcome of these decisions, memories of Super Bowls past will prove prescient: Like the Patriots, Boston will best Seattle once again

KEK WILLS IT

that doesn't mean shit, if you're detained by the state most of your rights are suspended to begin with. you only have limited protections while you're in the US, and those protections only make sure that you don't get murdered or treated unfairly. you're still getting deported unless you can explain why you should be exempt (again, political asylum is about it).

Anyone notice how the left are so utterly fucked by people power that they have to resort to legal wrangling? First Brexit now this.

Alright this is going over all your guys head apparently cause you're either not of this country but pretend you are, or Trump shills trying to proxy. Whatever

usgovinfo.about.com/od/rightsandfreedoms/a/illegalrights.htm

There you go, references to the legal interpretation of the constitution and how it applies to all people residing in the borders of the United States

I'm speaking in general, not in regards to this Trump business because you are very much correct those refugees are not in this border yet.

But it absolutely means shit that all people within the border of the US have inalienable rights.

At what, cheating?

I can't wait to see all the shitskins chimp out once the Supreme Court upholds this ban

I thought I heard someone say legal wrangling

Can I be of assistance? You can bet I'll beat the other guy into the ground. Whats the difference between me and a hooker? A hooker will ease off the guy after hes dead.

Rest assured that by hiring me you will remove even the memory of those people from the face of the earth

And to summarize:
>And in the case of Yick Wo v. Hopkins, 118 U.S. 369 , 6 Sup. Ct. 1064, it was said: 'The fourteenth amendment to the constitution is not confined to the protection of citizens. It says: 'Nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the law.' These provisious are universal in their application to all persons within the territorial jurisdiction, without regard to any differences of race, of color, or nationality; and the equal protection of the laws is a pledge of the protection of equal laws.'

ALT-RIGHT FUCK TARDS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

in the specific instance of what's being discussed here, no, it doesn't really mean much. you get asked why you're in the US, you get asked to provide information on why you should be exempt (99.995% of aliens are 'hombre i want free shit hombre' illegals), then you stay around in the US while the state checks you out, makes sure you're not exempt from deportation, then if you're not exempt you get kicked out. maybe you get a bit of food, some protection, legal advice etc while you're in the US, but that's it.

trying to go autist on me as to how the bill of rights applies to aliens isn't going to work m8.

Could Soros have planned for this for a cheap multi City riot? N64-D Chess?

>usgovinfo.about.com/od/rightsandfreedoms/a/illegalrights.htm

>Often described as a "living document,"

You know the constitution also codifies the dismissal of legislation or adherence to legislation which itself is unconstitutional. Any jury member can dismiss a case if it doesn't fit in with their understanding of the constitution.

Living document - top kek

>within the territorial jurisdiction

>burgers retarded enough to elect vapid austrian bodybuilder with cringy catchphrases
america was a mistake tbqh

I love how you float it from
>only applies once you're a permanent resident or citizen.
to
>well they aren't in the borders yet.

No no

I'm arguing against you saying that the constitution only applies to permanent residents or citizens, but i have aptly demonstrated it applies to everyone within the US borders which is contrary to what you said.

see Yea but it still very much applies which it does in this case so ultimately what you just said has no bearing until ruled upon.

I'm arguing against
>only applies once you're a permanent resident or citizen.
not the Trump EO as I've said that you're right that they are not within the borders

>Accuses someone of being a shill

>ALT-RIGHT FUCK TARDS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>Has money invested in a pass

Hows that CTR deal working out for you Brock? By all means keep poring money into this Taiwanese Carpooling board

It doesn't matter, the stay ruling by the seattle judge isn't based on an interpretation of the 14th amendment. He's basically tried to presumpt legislative power judicially. He's going to get knocked the fuck down once this is sorted.

But he's doing his "job", which is to open the gates for awhile so hillary and co. can bring in some terrorist friends to wreak havoc in the US / stage assassination plots / terrorism.

>can't argue any of the points
>Needs to start calling out and changing the topic at hand
topkek.

>paid CREW/Soros shills losing sleep and wasting 40 million stolen shekels to undermine and sabotage a country

this actually reveals the extent and dictatorial power of Soros's deep state.

the deep state does not rely on the support of the general public who have decided to do away with globalist totalitarianism

the deep state exists on the paid support of hired criminals: the paid protestors, the paid judges, the paid voter fraud, the paid ISIS, the paid Ukrainian revolutions etc.. to further their nefarious, subversive, and genocidal agenda.

the subversive spamming by paid CREW shills that spews disinfo is just one small part of the globalist deep state machine:

> Anyone else regret voting for Drumpf?
Crew sample-18(rename before posting
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110530224/

>Since most of us here now regret voting for Trump, how can we fix this and make Hillary the president?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110192154/

>How do I change my vote to Hillary Clinton??
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110198143/

>I unironically regret voting for Trump.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104955778/#104957056
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104925525/#104930503
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104928796/#104928796

> Anyone else regret voting for Trump?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104774562
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104719198
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104514402
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104493084
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104337036

The constitution isn't for non-citizens/ It's irrelevant to them. When the constitution says not to discriminate by race or religion, that means the government can't have a specific Black tax that all Blacks have to pay, or a Jehovah's Witness tax that they all have to pay, or the government can't make a law stating it's illegal for Muslim Americans to do something, but fine for every other American to do.

>I'm arguing against you saying that the constitution only applies to permanent residents or citizens

So the suggestion is that you have to treat everybody in the world the same.

Like being a friend to everyone this is a world without friends. Or Americans.

>american judicial system rules the constitution as unconstitutional
This really should qualify as treason.

Yes, it could include religions if they were deemed a risk by the president. It could also include commies, pregnant people, or thalidomide. If they can be deemed a legitimate threat.

>that flag

You know I think it was Churchill suggested there was a battle for the soul of world Jewry between the Zionists and Communists. Interesting thought.

I didn't say the EO Thread, I meant in regards to an user saying the constitution only applies to permanent residents or citizens, while it applies to everyone in the border

>BUT THE EO SAY
no fuck off, I'm not going on about the EO, that will be decided in the corps and it'll be upheld or not and I'm fine either way. If you guys want to live in 1984 you go fucking nuts. I can take my Canadian citizenship and go up north whenever I want as you all fuck your cousins to death.

>I can't argue anymore on equal terms with a Liberal so I need to start screaming shill and go reeeeeee.

Your guy's tears are so salty, moist and delicious

That's not what happened.

The 9th circus court said, "No, we're not going to shut this down, we want to hear/see his evidence and reasoning and the other side before making a decision."

They're going to drag it out as much as possible, because the goal is to buy time to get terrorists into the states, it's not about the actual constitutionality/legality of the executive order.