ATTENTION Sup Forums safety squad: to protect the super bowl attendees and viewers we need to inform them that a know...

ATTENTION Sup Forums safety squad: to protect the super bowl attendees and viewers we need to inform them that a know SATANIST is holding a ritual at halftime...namely Lady Ga Ga.
A timely reminder to the unwitting folks that they are going to participate in her ritual by stealth is needed.
The following twitter hashtags can be used and other relevant ones you might find
#TurnOffLadyGaga
#SuperBowl
#patriots
#Falcons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1hm7W5BSZgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remeber Lady Gag Ga &Marina Abramovic's are cannibal satanists"Spirit Cooking"

There is no way. People are smarter than that.

Tweet to:
#superbowl
#TurnOffLadyGaga

>2017
>believing bullshit abrahamaic depiction of Pan as evil

Muh horns n tail so scaaaary

Cringe thread

Fuck off Bongistan

WARN THE PEOPLE SATANISTS ARE TRYING TO CONVERT THEM! or at least if they watch Ga Ga they will lose the Super bowl #TurnOffLadyGaga #SuperBowl #patriots #Falcons

#TurnOffLadyGaga
#SuperBowl
#patriots
#Falcons

Fuck I want lady gaga to smother me under her fat juicy sweaty ass. How do I cure this ailment Sup Forums

>Dear Jesus please we pray to you ,our lord and saviour, that you find the way into Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta's and user's
heart and save them from the grip of evil. Amen

hope this helps!

Her superbowl ritual is a collaboration with abramovic.

Grand witch clinton is said to be part of the ritual.

Bring a crucifix and holy water to stay safe!

Yes every one should have their Holy christian Cross with them!

>Lady Gaga
axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax-
wait you're serious?
Lady Gaga ain't shit, I can think of over 5k people that can do some real damage during the super bowl half time

Why don't they instead just not go so they won't risk foul play?
>tfw still suffering from a voodoo doll some random a-hole made of me

are you sure you want aids bro?
She ain't even THICC

Horns symbolize strength,pride and some times cuckoldry(which is actually a normal part of nature).
Christians are "meek" so they are referenced to as ewes or "sheep" and have no horns, which is why they usually depict "bad guys" as having horns or that horns in general are "evil".

Super bowl attendees and viewers need to know SATANIST is holding a ritual at halftime...namely Lady Ga Ga.
A timely reminder to the unwitting folks that they are going to participate in her ritual by stealth is needed.
The following twitter hashtags can be used and other relevant ones you might find
#TurnOffLadyGaga
#SuperBowl
#patriots
#Falcons

(citation required)
srlsy post a link or something, I'm curious

Are they related?
They almost look like sisters.

Look like witches from vidya games.

Et tu hugh

>"Lulz dumb christfags believing in the cosmic jew"

>"HAIL SATAN PRAISE KEK PRAISE MOLOCH *Demonic spasms"

Maybe the last Superbowl?

youtube.com/watch?v=1hm7W5BSZgU

>Look like witches from vidya games.
Did you know that Melania Trump appeared in DmC?
video games are spooky af

If digits a bomb will go off at the super bowl killing many many people

Gaga is a cute boy.

I live here. Let me tell you, football fans are not the best of us. They're not hot-blooded working class. They're fat, pockmarked, soft, suburban, slovenly, generic mediocrities.

Calm down, Bane.

Done