www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Awoo~!

>Trump wasting his time on retarded shit instead of working on infrastructure and lowering taxes

It's almost like he never had a plan on either of these.

1st for fuck the shill

Fuck dump and fuck white "people"

>butthurt cucks still butthurt

this is not normal

>Standing
>On the edge

I am done with fascist fuck trump.

Why should I pay for his dumb bimbos expenses?

Melania and her son are probably better off, psychologically, not living with Trump—but it’s not taxpayers’ responsibility to foot the bill for their choices. Trump has often claimed that he’s a billionaire, and we’ll never be able to disprove that claim as long as he refuses to release his tax returns. If Trump is so personally wealthy, let him reimburse New York City for the police who are keeping his estranged wife and son safe. Whatever arrangement Trump and Melania have made regarding how their marriage works, the rest of the United States has no part in it.

LET TRUMP PAY FOR IT, NOT US!

Selamat pagi /ptg/!

U ready to die Drumfies?

>these reddit-tier shills

Lads what do we do about this whole executive order thing? Liberal cuck judges are destroying our borders.

If she divorces him while in office do you think he'll kill himself out of embarrassment?

So Lady Gaga has found a way to impeach Trump during a football game?

Down with BLUMPF and down with capitalism!

>He thinks anyone watches the half-time show

it would be extremely painful

>Lads what do we do about this whole executive order thing? Liberal cuck judges are destroying our borders.
it's going to go through a bunch of stays, appeals and will eventually become a supreme court case (where it is very likely to be upheld)

Tha is for the nubread, OP. What's going on my favorite real nigga hours /ptg/? Feeling great with 2 hours left in the shift. What to do today outside of the superb owl? Maybe order some pc parts from my upcoming $1200 bonus for not taking any vacation time off and save the rest for an apartment, but I can't tell the future.

Anyways, how ya'll doing?

>be Kristen Stewart
>host (((SNL))) last night
>spend your opening monologue going through tweets Trump posted about you in 2012
>make it look like he's obsessed with you, when it's highly likely it's actually the other way around

DOES KRISTEN WANT DONALD'S 70 YEAR-OLD MANHOOD IN HER DYKE VAGINA, SENPAIS?!?

WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THESE WOMEN WANTING TO BE /hisgal/?!?!?

Fantastic. Cant wait for the further rising anger at the left and hollywood. Libs are really this stupid.

You replied to a shill. I'll give you the sign: the answer is too obvious. Next time, watch out!

>wasting his time on retarded shit
Like preventing terrorist attacks? How many colone or Ankara or bataclan or Nice or berlin attacks have to happen before someone does something?
>working on infrastructure and lowering taxes
what makes you think he isn't? there's an infrastructure bill in the house already. He's already got his tax plan in committee.

I wasnt gonna watch this shit and still wont, but goddamn Im tempted to. I'll just read about it. I hope tranny gaga falls on stage.

dis gon b gud

Flood of newfags refusing to lurk. Taking the bait over and over. Please teach them!

>You replied to a shill. I'll give you the sign: the answer is too obvious. Next time, watch out!

>He actually watched SNL

Are you people all shills or something? No one watches that shit except cucks, we've already confirmed that a long time ago

We can only hope.

Imagine pol's butthurt when this happens.

>tfw have had to shit six times today
>tfw anus is burning
>tfw have a cough

I think I'm getting sick lads ;__;

A reminder that shills work for the most evil man on the planet and they don't care.

So comfy. MAGA, lads.

stay mad cuck, 8 years of winning

we WON, drumfkins.

next up: we IMPEACH your ORANGE CHEETOH ASS!!!!!!!!!

Well, whatever the case, we can't assassinate them, right ?
Besides, no one have the preparation and training to snipe them, or install bombs, and other way to remove traitors from the premises in Sup Forums.

After all, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

My gf at least likes to analyze the half time show for /x/-tier satanic references.

I haven't the time, but to each there own.

Hold them off for a few hours until I can reach my shitposting station and respond properly.

>t. patently obvious shillpost

zero basis in reality. NYPD literally get paid to keep people in NYC safe. THATS THE JOB.

based Michael

PURGE THE SHILLS

MEME WAR NOW

What's with all the shills lately ? Shouldn't you guys be off somewhere fucking each other in the ass or defecating in the street to show us fascists how progressive and evolved you are ?

BREAKROOMFAG!!

What's happening over there??

>>WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THESE WOMEN WANTING TO BE /hisgal/?!?!?

t. most powerful cock in the world...

What if he's actually our goy, and it's a conspiracy from the jews

>this could have been 2017

waht if ur a shill

between this and even more virtue signalling commercials it's going to be great to see how many people tune out or what thye'll put up with fore sportsball

keep seeing these guys everywhere. Someone wanna give a quick rundown on this?

They're shills man, they get payed to be cucks, the funniest part though is realizing that no matter how many shills and fags shitpost here, they'll never change Sup Forums

Fuck off. I watched it simply because you faggots wouldnt watch it. It sucked except the Spicer briefing and the weekend news.

CNN is now saying Spicer was BTFO. Can you dispute it? No, because youre kewl and didn't watch it. Fuck off, Fonzie.

Suprisingly easy night for a friday. Spent most of my time affixing labels on boxes. At least Im not severely dehydrated and burning up with a fever as I was on Wednesday night.

Big sales because of the 1-2 punch of superb owl and my state's food stamp day.

don't forget to swipe Dat EBT.

That kid probably gets his ass beaten by bullies everyday.

Here is a blast from the past. I have a theory that at least one of the hordes that come to grief come from that place (both on reddit and on their discord).

Funniest thing is that we live in the best timeline. For example. imagine we live at Hillary's timeline

> Hillary got elected president and, not one day later this place is flooded by people from every corner of the internet
> Threads and more threads gloating, asking for the closure of this board and asking for violence against Trump supporters pop up
> Mods stick the "THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG" and her ugly face on the board
> Trump supporters are chased off every single corner of the internet: reddit, twitter, tumblr, FB
> The witch hunt doesn't stop online: teachers lose their jobs for supporting Trump openly, business lose customers to boycotts or are burn down with inpunity
> Come inauguration day, Hillary's unending bag of money is able to buy the exact same attendance numbers Trump brought; media lauds it as a success never seen before.
> Celebrities, artists, writers, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga are there, front and center instead of former presidents and politicians
> First executive orders criminalizes hate speech, creates punishment for site owners that do not abide by the "voluntary" common code of conduct
> Hiro gives no fucks, closes down Sup Forums and go back to Japan and its "sane" free speech laws

Felt the heat from Hillary timeline? Now look at where we are right now

> manager said categorically no to closing down Sup Forums
> reddit cannot close the_donald, the official subreddit of support to the president of the united states
> Trump is signing executive orders and getting legislation passed at a record setting pace, fulfilling all his promises
> More and more people that were "in the closet" with regards to Trump support are coming out openly, even celebrities like Nicole Kidman and Matthey McConeagui (or whatever his name spells)

And all the left has is tears of impotent rage and stalling tactics

So what happens if the supreme court goes 4-4 on the ban?

Ever notice how conservashit altright idiots assume that paid shills would waste time on this obscure medium?

Delusions of grandeur.

You fascist fucks aren't important.

Literally nobody cares about you.

WHO /latino-4-trump/ here?

I mean shit, gotta respect the money

F to all anons in that timeline

Shut the fuck up shill faggot. No one watches SNL except cucks and fags like you, even ironically watching it is a waste of fucking time unless you're a shill just trying to shitpost like an annoying fag

And yet here you are.

By the way, $0.02 has been deposited into your account. Thank you for Correcting the Record.

Go to bed, coolio.

I got back from hanging out with friends and I'm bored, so shitting up your threads give me cheap laughs. Seeing every "HURR DURR SHILL POST HURR" and all the retarded conspiracies against judges and the media make me chuckle.

we live in your mind rent free

>Muh jihadis n shiii

>So what happens if the supreme court goes 4-4 on the ban?
lower court decision remains, case gets revisited after gorsuch is on the bench who will be the tiebreaker vote

>smelly grandma declares war on cartoon frog because the most popular board on Sup Forums likes it
>soros has two organizations solely for shitposting on Sup Forums
seems important to me

>The overton window has shifted so much
>That just doing basic statecraft (Trump) is considered being a "Insert negative buzzword here"
>And actively trying to destroy everything about your country is considered progressive
>my radical views of racial purity and crusading will NEVER be implemented

Why do I even care about politics?

say drumpf

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 23s 23 seconds ago

I will not have judges stop my effort to make the country safe again! They should be impeached!

IMPEACHMENT

Concern shills are hard at work today. They see to forget that the left is watching the most powerful republican legislature ever and in 2018 they will have over 20 senators at the chopping block vs. 8 from the republican side.

Here is my answer: to rub salt on their wounds and remind them of who has all the power

Isn't it sad that Trump detractors like the shills in this very thread have nothing else left but fortune telling and wishing for him to failure?

Think about it: for this whole campaign those guys at least had hope

> polls were at their side
> media was at their side
> betting houses were at their side
> pollsters were at their side
> celebrities were at their side

And yet, their side (meaning the anti trump side) lost and lost big.

Trump now has

> the presidency
> a red senate
> a red congress
> a supreme court pick to be done weeks after being innaugurated
> probably two more to fill before the end of this first term
> not impossible two more right in the middle of his second term
> all but one state legislature needed to start constitutional changes

And now here they are: fortune telling

> Trump won't such and such
> Senate won't confirm such and such
> Congress won't pass such and such

And every step of the way, much like in the election, they get proved wrong by the facts on the ground (when Trump delivers) and then they move the next fortune telling and the next wish for things to go wrong

It is sad, really. Most of the people on this board and on this general are having the time of their lives and their presence here makes them even happier for knowing someone on the other side is here to witness it

Shills: I salute you. Keep it up tho, I'm saving this text as pasta (so I can repost it often) and let what I just said sink in.

> you have no hope left other than wishing for other people failure.
> you have no power and no hope

Think about it

>Coolio

What are you fucking 12?

>mfw the hillary timeline

that's the problem: he probably doesn't because the school has a zero tolerance policy and all the parents and teachers are complete pussy faggots who won't let boys actually be boys and establish a real hierarchy. So fucking weird faggotry doesn't get fucking marginalized and beaten out of people when they are young. That's how you get everyone growing up to be 'safe space' numale cuck faggots. "Run to teacher and whine" in school becomes "run to safespace/big daddy government and whine" as an adult.

Don't ever do that to me again

I've been meaning to visit Wal-mart for a long time when the monthly SSDI deposits happen at the same time as the SNAP benefits...I need to find out those times when it happens

It would be an eye-opening education for me, I'm sure, Breakroom

We're waging a meme war in here. Come help!

What part of go to bed didnt you understand, Timmy?

Butthurt shills detected. You all were waiting for Trump to lose on the 8th but got buttfucked instead, leaving you paralyzed until now.

>tfw too intelligent to believe fake news

Can't wait to see Drumpf getting BTFO by Lady Gaga and Hamilton today while 800 million people all over the world watch!

HAHAHAHAHA

Vengeance will be swift and brutal.

don't worry, lads. she was at the final hillary rally so we have nothing to fear.

Sean Spicer is such a cuck.

Why didn't Trump appoint Katrina Pierson as Press Secretary?

>crusading
Well hold on now, we still have yet to see how Turkistan is going to play out in the next 8 years. Istanbul may yet be Constantinople again in our lifetime.

Keep telling yourself youre kewl, Timmy.

isn't this superbowl projected to be the least watched in a long time?

Yet you are here, on a Sup Forums board with a literal nazi flag as our symbol. Back to neo/v/ag.

Because she fucked the Canadian.

Any recent news to keep the morale up?

Elites coming at us from all sides these days both in the UK and the US.

>Butthurt shills detected
>Voted for Weed Grandpa
>Suddenly I'm a Shillary shill

Wew lad. You Trumpbabies sure get triggered easily.

Yeah nobody gives a shit about Cheating Tom and Matt Who

oh man you are so edgy for posting gore, just like true oldfags!

It's too easy finding out the shills

Wouldn't surprise me

It's between a team that everybody hates and is tired of seeing in it so much and a team that literally nobody gives a shit about

Well, he is very good at dodging taxes.

Yeah, it is. So sign off for the night, Timmy.

> Cheating Tom

how so lad?

Don't worry, Leaf...our favorite qt Trish will get the job next

Spicer will be gone by next January

Yeah, Trump is still president for the next 12 years.

>Voted for Weed Grandpa
Throwing your vote away is even more retarded than voting for Hillary. Because you lose by default.
>You Trumpbabies sure get triggered easily.
The real baby here is you. You lost hard, got massively triggered and now you come here because the other "feel-good" forums on the internet hate you for not voting for Hillary. Man it must suck to be you, being accepted nowhere.

i hope lady gaga gets really really political and makes her entire half time show thing about politics, the raunchier and preachier the better