>socially isolated, never leave house
>feels bad about being Neet
>feels good to be able to keep own schedule, be own boss

>Still a neet. feels bad man

faggot

>Newfag doesn't know what a NEET is
>He is a NET nad has a job at the same time

You are hyper dumb.

living the dream, man. make your shit nice and you can bring girl after girl back to your place:

pro-cats
guitar
outdoorsy shit
self-employed
weird garden
a horny little jewish princess with a garlic aroma that could level Tacoma

You are a faggot with a money in a first world,there are many fags here in my country who live in their parents money with no remorse.

Heck I am one of those NEET,I am thinking of starting with the journey of Web Dev,if you have a computer and time what makes you stop earning from freelancing,you could enjoy that to shoot some cans in woods.

You should be feeling lucky that you got a dub and born in a first world,not some dalit full country like I am in.

also you should never smoke in pajamas, you might start a fire and burn your face

Allahu Neetbar!

what do u sell? Crack cocaine on silk road?

NEETpill is the ultimate pill. You're doing it right.

>34 yr. old NEET
That's unironically pretty cool.

Selling things from home means drugs. Called the DEA already.

I actually started by picking up free stuff on Craigslist and then reselling them. I would pick up broken machinery like computers and copiers, and take them apart and sell the parts on eBay or in Facebook groups.

Now I pick up tons of dead stufg and even buy deads just so I can sell the parts. There's big markets on social media

>neet
>(self-)employed
hmm

how do you make 45k a year like that?

I sell parts from electronics, furniture, and other knick knacks.

You might think that these things are not worth much, but the trick is to sell to the crafting community. You need to find communities where people are making stuff to sell on Etsy, and sell to those crafters. Crafters and artists will pay big bucks for the exact right parts that they want.

he doesn't. There's something fishy with the books.

Never understood how people can't enjoy being NEET. It's the best thing ever.

Great.. another pajeet webdeveloper

But you said you
>never leave house
>picking up free stuff on Craigslist
Fishy af...Drugs involved or blackmailing infected hosts.

I sold 200 bucks of stuff yesterday.

I bought a bunch of old snow globes from Goodwill, and took them apart and sold the globes for 20 bucks each. Apparently DIY snow globe kits with good bases are really hard to find.

I also got a crafting shows and art fairs, and set out tables of parts. I generally net about 2 - 3 K per show. The trick is to sell a lot of stuff for little bit of money, and people will buy it.

Rare stuff like camera parts and watch parts will sell very very well to steampunk community. They tend to have a lot of money.

I think it's all about getting stuff to places where other people can't get them. Something you might be able to buy easily at a store in New York will be unfindable in Ohio, so you can buy things from the store and your area and then resell it online. Look for insular communities that aren't very good about buying things on eBay or on line, and you can basically dominate the market there

lack of irl friends is a problem

I don't socialize with those people. I just get stuff and go. Also I said I started out on Craigslist, but mostly now I buy large lots of stuff from online have it shipped to my house and resell

op grows weed.

Just get internet friends and meet up with them. There, you have irl friends.

Jesus Christ are you a fucking baby?

>The trick is to sell a lot of stuff for little bit of money, and people will buy it

Sounds exhausting--like flipping a house but with way smaller payoff. You got to do all this research and selling it not once but hopefully dozens of times over to have a viable income.

how do you make internet friends?

IRC or steam

i think ops biz is interesting. show us some pics of your gear.

also- neet life is best life, though strictly speaking your more otaku that neet- but fuck IRL, you got your mates on here.

It is a huge amount of work, but I get to keep my own hours is nice.

I'm working on my taxes, and this year its:

20k from fb
10k from etsy
10k from ebay
5k from craft shows

You can do it. It's not easy, but I don't have to deal with politics or shity coworkers. I can stay at home and listen to YouTube videos all day and pack things.

How do buyers find you on fb? I thought ebay would be a seller's bread and butter.

but you have to meet a person online before adding them on steam. how do you meet in the first place?

got these camera parts for a couple dollars a pound from a warehouse liquidator. The steampunk community will eat this shit up like candy. The little lenses sell for $4 each, and the larger ones sell for 12. These go at shows really fast.