Man-made climate change fags are straight up dishonest/deluded shills/retards

man-made climate change fags are straight up dishonest/deluded shills/retards

trump's resorts will obviously not be underwater any time soon, and if it even happens at all there is no proof that it was caused by human activity

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1T-62uxbMBM
twitter.com/sensanders/status/814565909163429889
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Period
coyoteblog.com/coyote_blog/2016/03/denying-the-climate-catastrophe-1-introduction.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pRenGy0cg5s
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html
youtube.com/watch?v=52KLGqDSAjo&list=PL82yk73N8eoX-Xobr_TfHsWPfAIyI7VAP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you sick of this shit? Do you want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now:

Embed this in every children's forum and watch the left crumble.

>be tolerant
>gay rights
>art is important

DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE.

Why are climate change deniers allowed to breath?

I'm not a doctor or anything but climate change is bullshit.

If you don't believe in it they treat you the same way as if you had said 6,000,000,000,000,000 jews didn't die in Auschwitz.

There was even a commercial a year ago here making a "joke" about killing people who didn't believe in it.

What is the jewish endgame here?

Is this a real tweet? Imagine being this fucking stupid

global tax on co2 to fund the UN to push more globalization

We get it, you want to tax us for breathing

Pretty much It's a money-making scheme.

Watch this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1T-62uxbMBM

Look up Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 after watch

twitter.com/sensanders/status/814565909163429889

This Fucking tweet.

The same thing was said a few years ago, it has varied ever since.

Climate change exists in the form of climate changing over hundreds of years it always has it was even noted in medieval times.

beeing this retarded

chinks cant afford enviromental friendly technology so to keep co2 and other emissions down the industry would have to brought back to europe and NA agian. Also the transport causes CO2 emissions. Even if it is a natural cycle the CO2 speeds it up by not letting infrared and other rays leave the atmosphere by reflecting it back

Where are you getting your data?

Is it from the publications put out by scientists that make money off of climate change?

Would you trust data from Marlboro saying that cigarettes are healthy for you?

Still remember in early elementary in the early 90s being constantly told Florida would be mostly underwater long ago by now.

Anybody that believes climate change is a serious problem over the age of 6 should be killed for pleasure.

In a way, I guess.

It's not to do with industrialisation, it's clearly linked to overpopulation. There are 7 times the number of people on earth there were in 1860, and the rate of climate unpredictability has increased in line with that. Earth just wasn't meant to cope with this shear scale of people.

Now what do we do about this? Stop Africa and China from breeding?

idk about other industries but in the metal industry there are many enviromental regulations, like filtering the exhausts of the ovens which the chinks simply dont have which makes them cheaper

Keep denying and that very well might happen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Period

WMP is pretty well established the original research was done in 1965.

>Evidence exists across the world, often very sparsely, for changes in climatic conditions over time. Some of the "warm period" events documented below are actually "dry periods" or "wet periods."

>chinks cant afford enviromental friendly technology
and you call me retarded

>make prediction
>be wrong
>make new prediction
>be wrong
>make another prediction
>people still believe you

anthropomorphic climate change shills because millennials FUCKING LOVE (((SCIENCE)))

>Resorts will be underwater

Oh no!

Oceanfront property!

I still remember that when i was a kid i read an article saying in 2008 we would reach the no return point.
Now it is 2017, even if it were true now it is too late.
May as well speed up things and increase terraforming science as much as possible.

wasnt there recent evidence suggesting that massive el nino system last year was causing havoc on climate models for at least a decade?

Even if we did have only a "few years", I'm pretty sure people will protect their multi-million dollar buildings with cheap retaining walls, etc. Do they really think people will ignore very slowly rising water until it's a few feet high? An entire city can be built from scratch in 100 years, so i'm sure some protection from slightly higher water can be built in the next 100 years.

belive it or not their whole industy is built up on poor labour laws, low wages and no enviroment protection laws they dont have enough capacities to bring them all to a western standard

golden leaf status
4 u

Al Gore might want to think about starting to believe in climate change, considering his purchased beachfront villa is in an area he said would flood under global warming.

I wanna rape u :)

Overall, the effects of man on climate change are largely unproven. The apocalyptic fearmongering is largely based upon largely unproven positive feedback.

If you want a decent article about why it's important to have a low cost insurance policy, but why the science is flawed, this is about as good of a middle of the road read as I've found on it.

The jist of it is pic related.

coyoteblog.com/coyote_blog/2016/03/denying-the-climate-catastrophe-1-introduction.html

>believe in
Exactly, climate change is a pseudo religion without proof people are not allowed to not believe in. Remember the 6 billion goyim

If climate scientists gain money from confirming climate change, why didn't their observations change when their governments were anti-climate change, such as in Canada, USA or Australia?

>Call it global warming first
>realize that this means you can only be right if it gets warmer
>change it to a blanket term "climate change" so you can claim LITERALLY ANYTHING happening to the climate is a symptom of human industry

Trump will build great wall to keep water out and water will pay for it.

>Underwater in a few years
>That means he will be wrong in a few years
>Bernie will retire after those few years so nobody will care about him

>man-made climate change fags are straight up dishonest/deluded shills/retards

youtube.com/watch?v=pRenGy0cg5s

Why does Al Gores mansion in Belle Meade use more electricity than my entire neighborhood? Why does he have multiple houses. Why does the fat sack of shit fly everywhere if he thinks man-made global warming is real. I think one of his houses might be beachfront I'll have to check

Kek. Please leaf immigrate to the UK. Based anglos need to return to the motherland

>Disastrous results are just around the corner!
>No, for real this time
>Okay we were wrong last time, but disastrous results are just around the corner!
>For real this time

I'm not a climate change denier but why can't these people just be honest about what's going to happen?

The ocean will be above mt Everest in 10 years.
You're anti science if you don't believe me

>I'm not a climate change denier but why can't these people just be honest about what's going to happen?

Because then nobody would care...

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html

French. Wife is German therefore Euro citizen so we gonna move to Corsica in FRANCE, they lynch dune coons there

>Because then nobody would care...
That's really it, isn't it?

>just be honest about what's going to happen?
In fact this is where most of the debate in the scientific community is taking place since the effects of temperature rise are pretty much too complex to project and positive effects are swept under the rug by the MSM like shorter ship trade routes all year (north-pole route). The continental tree line moving north and thus more land becoming available for agricultural use which is never mentioned, but then again there are potential effects like entire ocean streams changing how they work and thereby bringing down temperatures in Europe by 10-20 C° on average. At the end of the day we just don't really know what's going to happen, but humans hate change and that is enough reason for most people to hate climate change.

>he listens to what politicians say
i think you're the retard

Still better than spreading out and slowly having our cultures replaced

>anthropomorphic climate change
surprised no one fell for this

Yep, and I'm done with Canadian weather. You You might wanna stay where you are for that reason, England has terrible weather

as of 2016 we're at +0.9C temperature anomaly.

Its like smoking, people will keep doing it because if a relief or in this case, much more convenient.

They know it has side effect and will tell people about them. But they do it anyway.

The surface temperature of a massive sphere is wholly regulated by the average temperature of its contents. Nothing you do on the surface can have any effect whatsoever.

The average temperature inside the earth is at an immutable equilibrium established by radioactive decay of its contents, billions of years of cumulative heat absorption from the sun, and as many years of radiating excess heat away into space via infrared emissions.

Humans cannot cause climate change. It's mathematically impossible. There is absolutely nothing we could do to change the climate even if we tried.

How does someone who has built absolutely nothing have a net worth of $200 million? Fuck this guy.

I believe in climate change, but I also think that Trump is genius for doing what he's doing.
Not giving a fuck about climate change is a great thing for the american economy, allowing for cheap, dirty energy, while also reducing payments necessary to climate change research and anti-CO2 funding, etc.

It doesn't matter if Trump actually believes this shit he's pushing about climate change being a myth, what matters is that he can boost the economy by ignoring it.

>Is it from the publications put out by scientists that make money off of climate change?

The only scientists that make money out of climate change are the ones that confirm it.

>hue monkey

I know all the science stuff you guys are pretending to talk about and understand is boring, but if anyone is actually interested in what scientists are actually saying about it, here's a playlist to stop sounding like a bunch of idiots:
youtube.com/watch?v=52KLGqDSAjo&list=PL82yk73N8eoX-Xobr_TfHsWPfAIyI7VAP

Nice argument, Mario. Don't you have some muslim dick to suck?

>don't you have some dick to suck

oy vey boooineey

why would you warn him?

oy vey

wait till rabbi hears this shit