WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MODS !?

>Sup Forums
>mods

hey reddit!

Nah the mods have had to put up with this shit all day, they're doing an OK job

It's some leftist faggot organization

What are the janitors your fucking dumb kraut ?

this happened already a few days ago, I fail to see the purpose of this? All these threads go straight to page 10.

they think it's like a raid.

but it's babbies first raid if it is.

The mods are deleting them

>Sup Forums
>Janitors

there are none because everyone who applies as a Sup Forums Janni is either a shitposter or some MGTOW hitler who wants to have power on the internet.

Bump so mods can see.

They're too busy deleting the hwndu thread to bother with the obvious shill threads.

Oh they killed most.
They're sliding this 111159906 thread.

>pissing in an ocean of piss

The leftists shills are super happy to finally have their "islamophobe right wing terrorist", nevermind that this guy bodycount is like 1/10 000 of Islam during the last 16 years.

>I fail to see the purpose of this?
It makes it harder to navigate on the board, good threads are drown in this shit.

>tfw we got bombed by a proxy

this is not lefty shills you fucking idiots, this is people having a laugh at the expense of that kid, an australian who posted a thread with this image (him, obviously) a few days ago. I don't remmember what the thread was but people are forcing this meme.

>le ocean of piss meme
>bitches to the mods 24/7 and reports any thread that breaks his trumpcuck echo chamber

What the hell are you even talking about faggot ?
It's the Quebec shooter.

>implying reporting is bad
When do you plan on leaving?

explain to me how it is an echo chamber

is it really?
guess I've been memed on.

Why do you hate Sup Forums?

The Manhattan subway shit is being flooded as well

Mods are mostly amerilard so they aren't here during yuro hours

>still mad nobody donates to his patreon

Theyre sitting there giggling like the faggots they are. They sure showed the nazis whats up pol btfo amirite?

still won't fund your patreon faggot

>islamophobe right wing terrorist

that fag was a Quebecois seperatist

Your comic fucking sucks. Piss off

thanks

They are definitely active during yuro hours. Americans crave attention from the Europeans like crazy.

Atleast they use the same image for every post, kinda counterproductive from their end. But it's a good thing for us

It's the best CTR can do.

They still don't understand the concept of memes and shit posting.

HAHA

Did you cry yourself to sleep after the fiftieth thread you made samefagging your embarrassing webcomic died with no replies like all the others? It's one thing to promote your own work, it's another to pose as someone else and praise yourself.

why shouldnt shitposters have mod powers?

:o

never talked to a mod before?

The mods are actually doing a great job now.

I just imagine some fat German lefty in his moms basement giggling like a idiont and thinking: "Hahaha, take this, evil Nazis!"

This is what i already realized a week ago. The shills are from Europe and i guess it has something to do with those Schulz shills lately.

Eat a dick Mike, faggot

Hey fellow humans, come check kut the reason for the slide

who the fuck are you talking about?

the bogdanov shit that is pushed all the time is also entirely manufactured

Haven't you heard? Mods are gay cocklords. I'm one the last grills here & I don't care if they ban me. I never thought I'd really miss the tyranny of Snacks & moot but I do.