Humans aren't capable of affecting the clima-

>Humans aren't capable of affecting the clima-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volcanic_winter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Asians
>Human

> The Chinese created the ice age with their affordable manufacturing

Look! I'm changing the climate of my home!
>*BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

>global warming is a my-

keked and saved

CO2 levels were 15times as high 800.000 years ago.

They were 5times as high 18.000 years ago and then dropped.

Just because it is harmful to humans does not mean it is harmful to the planet.

Ice melting doesn't mean the people are changing the climate, it means earth goes back to its ice free state, BECAUSE WE ARE STILL IN A FUCKING SUPERGLACIAL ERA SO IT IS SUPPOSED TO WARM UP YOU FUCKTWAD

That's air pollution you braindead proxykike it has nothing to do with (((climate change))) or greenhouse gasses emissions

chinks aren't humans

Kek favors you

>Climate
>Weather
Even the deniers know the difference.

Is that Tokyo in the morning?

But not so fast as its happening now. Al those charts about past ice ages you guys keep posting show a difference in ~100+ years. Now its happening in like 10.

lol no.

Underrated.

Historically every warming period sees a boom in population and technology. The medieval warming period was the renaissance.
Vikings could farm land in Greenland, brits were growing wine grapes, deserts shrink with more fresh water entering the ecosystem.

>Just because it is harmful to humans does not mean it is harmful to the planet.
yeh but you see friend, i am a human and so what is harmful to humans is harmful to me, and therefore i am concerned

-te.

Dont bother. The climate change deniers are retards beyond imagining. It is a scientific fact the earth is warming up because of us. But still these nutjobs deny it because they block out all credible sources and only read some trashy conspiracy blog articles about the subject. These are the same people that believe in chemtrails, pizzagate and that the moonlanding was a hoax.

Weather isn't climate

>climate
>ˈklʌJmət
>noun
>the weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long period.
HMMMMmmmmmmm...........

>02/05/17(Sun)10:54:06 No.111164006

These are slide threads, just those leaf pictures that sit on the front page. Jesus Sup Forums

it's also not just about rate of change, but input source
volcanic sources of CO2 differ from anthropogenic sources because of the other particulate, gases, and amount of steam released which generally add to a cooling effect, tempering the warming effect of the CO2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volcanic_winter

> Smog is clima-
Neck yourself, you gullible tard.

>Ice melting
Ice isn't melting, it's currently cold as fuck and Antarctica has record-breaking amounts of ice.

Let me explain something to y'all niggers: here in the Northern Hemisphere we have something called "summer" when shit melts, which is followed by a "winter" when shit freezes again.

Sometimes there will be a warmer that usual fall and shit freezes a couple weeks later than usual. This is usually followed by a colder than usual spring when shit melts a couple weeks later than usual.

There's no such thing as "global sea ice", stop reading bullshit written by kikes.

Methane levels were half as high yesterday
*BRRRAAAAPPPPPPPP*

> russian (((education)))

>Sea Ice
Doesn't exist.

Yeah, you really told me. I'll agree with you once I actually find your argument.

Anyways, the (((media))) is pushing a "global ice levels" idiocy when they really mean "global ice levels as of Nth September 2016". (The date part is conveniently left out by our media-that-never-lies.)

Of course "global ice as of today" is as moronic a metric as "global precipitation level as of 3 A.M.". Nobody would take you seriously if you claimed that the world is running out of water because it didn't rain tonight, and yet the same idiocy about ice is taken at face value.

Wait, I thought climate change denial was a meme...

If the man-made global warming stuff is true, then it's already too late. So fucking relax and enjoy the ride.

When you keep pushing back the point-of-no return deadline, it makes it look like you're making all of it up

Morning mist doesn't prove shit Tojo

you're retarded bro
>slave
checks out

Who told you that? Buzz Aldrin?