SHITSKINED

Just realized this french girl went to my class.
She's 18 yo, this guy is her first boyfriend she had when she was 15

How do we prevent french white and -even worse- blonde girls from going with invaders and letting them take their virginity ? where the fuck is my country going

Those girls go for those guys because they are bred alpha

the only thing you have to do is stop being a beta male spending time on the internet which couldve spent doing things that matter

> lola.burquier.1.jpg

lol thanks for the name faggo, added her on instagram

If you show jealousy then it will only make them more likely to go interracial.

and that was pierre's plan all along

rape them.

Weakling

Exactly. Rape is the only answer.

thanks for the name , pierre de la Faguette

>posting your crush and her bf on Sup Forums so you can vent
Not only yare you a beta; you are a literal cuck.

My family have syrian origins.
Is there any chances for me to get a qt french white girl?

Absolutely None

Nietchze said it best, paraphrasing, only have it in serbian:

"Do we see the difference in behaviour to women between Asia and Europe? Asia does not believe women, and wishes to enslave them: has anyone knew the nature of them better than Asia?

TLDR if you are soft, it is your fault.

>MidEast: Muh islam, cover yourself bitch
>Africa: Muh rape, listen others woman
>Asia: Muh honor, do not be a slut

Case closed.

Yes
just go to France and rape one

how and why did you get to brasiu?

by the way you sound it seems if she only dated white guys you'd still be the last on her list and even then she still wouldn't fuck you.

These girls grow up realising they are trash and as they get older nobody wants them.

I'm 37 and married to a qt blonde 22 year old Christian who hates niggers and shitskins

Basically find a young Christian girl to marry

At the hospital, when I left my mom pussy.

don't feel like sharing the actual story of how syrians came to brazil and why they even thought of going there?

If you're a French father pay more attention to your daughter in childhood.

This "Are you noticing me now, Dad?" Shit is epidemic.

just send it to her current bf and he will probably break up with her if he is white. if he is not white she is dooming herself anyway like a proper race traitor.

hahahaha no. 99% of men are beta cucks who would lick nigger cum out of a vagina

save up money and get a tourist visa.

get help

Well for starters you could do something better than posting her face and complaining about how you're a bitch on Sup Forums.

Congrats on the 22yo. :) You give me hope.

If you are worried about the women of your social class running off with shit skins you are probably a total loser.

Kek

WHITE WOMEN LOVE BROWN MEN.

I'm Indian and I like INDIANING your dumb white slut bitches. Then I leave them afterwards cos they're fucking worthless.

that bitch looks rank as fuck.

>I'm Indian and I like INDIANING your dumb white slut bitches. Then I leave them afterwards cos they're fucking worthless.

this is funny cause the last Indian dude I saw with a white chick was 1. shorter than her, 2. obviously being pushed around and controlled by her, and 3. paying for all her shit.

is this why you all go nuts and beat them up when they cheat on you or decide to leave your ass?

the duality between complete worshipful obedience and frustrated, resentful, rage-filled assaults really reveals how dysfunctional and decadent race-mixing relationships are... and they're almost ALWAYS like that.

JEALOUS WHITE BOY

This is true.

They are gone. I bet that chick fucked over 100 guys already. Feminism at its finest.

Poos are chronic liars. No need to believe what he says.

I like how she mimics his dumb shitskin expression

You must breed only with women who don't do this. Let them live in poverty with low IQ sandniggers, while striving to be as successful as you can be, with your white wife at your side. Show them the error of their choices so that other women will not make this mistake.

Their children will be removed together with them.

Poo in loo here. How do I get a blonde gf?

They grow on the bottom of the ocean, I suggest you start looking there.

Absolutely this
I bet when girls see anti racemixing posters plastered on campuses by permavirgins, they gush at the thought of an ebony schlong filling their pink curvaceous body

Teenagers and chillruns posting on Sup Forums are the worst shitposters. No perspective on anything. A minutely reminder that you're the nigger of mankind until you grow up.

Stop being a manlet and embrace radical islam.

>actually caring this much about what some whore does

This is why interracial cuck threads are an actual thing on Sup Forums.

Stop feeding the anglo sphere please

stop justifying their sick fetishes

I am 178, but I don't want me gf to be a ninja
You are confusing coraline with coral

FINLAND YES.

Most women prefer black men. It's a fact that you should accept.

>I'm Indian and I like INDIANING your dumb white slut bitches

Stop lying Pajeet even the worst of wife slut wouldn't want to fuck a 5"6 poo in loo with a 11cm dick who can't even grow a beard

Who let the niggers in

>wife
*white

Nice

start kick boxing when you're like 11-13
Gym when sixteen

Put on some Julius Evola audio books in the background so you don't turn out a complete moron

>work out
>groom yourself
>wear masculine clothes, trash those skinny jeans and graphic t-shirts
>learn how to be social
>be smart
>be alpha

pretty simple

damn shame she's with a sandnigger

when the fuck are we fucking going after those responsible for this shitty situation? fucking hell

Difficult.

Although I have seen white girls date Turks at my Uni (compare to OPs pic), I have never seen a white girl date an Indian dude.

Whenever is see poos trying to make a move on a girl at a party they get instantly rejected.

>How do we prevent french white and -even worse- blonde girls
be being better than shitskins

>where the fuck is my country going
it gone far time away
not in 2015 or 2016, but way earlier

btw is she from Paris?
I know one qt blonde(natural Nordic blonde, even eyebrows are white) French girl from Annes(?)

The prophet (saw) was fond of loli pussy too. It is totally halal.

Indians seems universally rejected by women everywhere in the world.

They have the same straightforwardness as Arabs ("Want to come my home and suck me ?") without the virility but instead with their overdone politeness, which makes their attempts very creepy.

What's with the Indians obesession with the white girls? Espcially ranking them, and being totally obsessed with blondes, also ranking whites from 'swarthy' to 'pale'
you fucking creepy fetishists

This is so sport on

fellow femanon?

>Although I have seen white girls date Turks at my Uni
Are girsl hot? Trashy? Are turks rich?
Lena gerke is hot but still trashy :(

traînée pute à attention stp

>obsession
I just want a blonde gf. Or any gf. Or just feel loved.

two muslim dudes I knew in high school who have like 6 siblings are both having kids with two pretty blondes with blue eyes it's depressing. they are butt ugly it makes no sense what do we do

>start kick boxing when you're like 11-13

Do you like dags?

>with two pretty blondes with blue eyes
pics?

woman are first to race trait. look at Obama's mother, for example. she was burning coal way before mtv and msm started their campaigns

well all we can do is hope:

1) raped
2) killed
3) knocked up and left with a shitskin child

that will redpill her.

What happened to the publicly created database of miscegenators you guys where talking about making?

the whole situation is fucked up and those race traitors is just a symptom

stop crying on the internet while white women are spreading their legs for halal penis.

>How do we prevent french white and -even worse- blonde girls from going with invaders and letting them take their virginity ?

you can try to gf her instead of staying in your corner and posting on Sup Forums,

Girl in an islamic country dates a muslim oh wow im so suprised

this is completely true.

every other brown guy I know just thinks of white women as easy and not worth it.

you fuck around with white women in high school and college and eventually settle down with a brown girl like every normal indian guy in the west.

Just give up and go asian like we did.

RARE
A
R
E

AHAHAHA the insecure cucks on this board

I'm moving to Canada in a few months and I'm sure I won't have trouble scoring a blonde slut like this.
STAY MAD WHITEY

Befirend them in a platonic way
hang out with them in the group
wait for him to step out of line in any way
challge this guy
He will back down in front of anyone
if not, kick his ass.
Once you kick his ass in front of her, she will no longer be attracted to him
Give it some time. Let her leave him.
Pick a time to "run into her" apolgize what a jerk you were. Explain sometimes you get passionate about things, and you lose control.
tell her you'd like to hag out with her again, if she's willing to take the risk.
Laugh
She's all yours user-frog

the girls are pretty hot, yes.
The turks aren't rich, they just approach girls like alphas and it seems to work out for them.
I'm 100% sure the girls would prefer german guys if they showed the same approach, but we all know how massively autistic some germans can be.

What I find odd is how European girls go for such ugly kebab males. They're not muscular, or slim like models, no defined jawlines, no high cheekbones, and they have eye bags and greasy skin. Even niggers have something like normally being fit or being nigger rich with drugs. Kebabs? They're like the weird kids who used to follow you around awkwardly at school trying to befriend you then backstab you.

Either your women have low standards and are easy, or they're incredibly mentally ill. I mean, seriously. I'm not Rico Suave, but I know I can come off far more appealing than these shitskins.

It's all about approach and alpha behaviour, not looks.

just look

>giving a shit about what white trash does

>the girls are pretty hot, yes.
post pics, I will rate
hot german girls are rare

>How do we prevent french white and -even worse- blonde girls from going with invaders and letting them take their virginity ? where the fuck is my country going

Stop being cucks.

that guy is not ugly, not goodlooking but certainly not ugly.

Hahahahahaha pakis and nogs getting white girls in their prime, while whitey sits on the sidelines until she's 40 and divorced hahahahahahahahaha. White cuck boy. At least you're not a pedo I guess hahahahahahahaha. This is too funny.

treat her like shit, that's how you get bitches

I ain't even joking.

Not a female, but I notice this at nightclubs.

>Indian guy looks like he just got off work from his office job wearing a shirt and tie or the same outfit without the tie.
>Goes to nightclub looking beta as fuck with his two coworkers
>Tries to approach women awkardly in a semi-nasally voice
>"Hey there. Your look is interesting. Tell me your name..."
>"Baby, come with me."
>White girl feels awkward and looks VERY uncomfortable
>Indian guy gets rejected
>Throws a hissy fit and calls her a whore
>Her friend or a bystander comes along to push him away
>Indian guy says "What's your problem, man?" and tries to play the victim

the two on the right have dated Turks in the past

>a fucking tree becomes a fucking leaf

Sometimes it's easier to kill a man, than to talk to a pretty lady. Think about it.

He's not ugly, but in America, he's discount aisle-tier and she'd be way out of his league. He looks no different than a liquor store clerk.

Milf
wtf is that?
Slav

she looks like pig

all germanic do

fuck you and this thread

I'm a shitskin (1/8th african) and I took the virginity of a blonde blue eyed girl when I was 15
Sorry lads

you can tell from that pic that kebab acts alpha as fuck, they probably have angry sex 100% of the time

White girks are mostly liw esteem whores and kebabs are lowlife scul who abuse of it.

this ugly shitskin can pull a 9/10 blonde and you're incel

why haven't you gone ER yet?

Only because western society is so cucked. Men are afraid of women in western society because they have way too much power.