youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ppDjbYk36k
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI
youtube.com/watch?v=c_p2s_bgVvE
twitter.com/PaperboyPrince?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
vimeo.com/102966472
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope /ourguys/ stay friends and dont immediately drift apart

Was there drama between them that I missed?

Otherwise, the city that never sleeps looks dead right now.

Daily reminder that (((they))) arent putting all DVRs up on the website so remember to record live or semi live

What happened to Rose lads?

Using streamlink+vlc

livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player

WE WAZ KANGS N SHIEEET

This.

WHERE IS MY 2D WAIFU ROSE?

He will not do nuffin!

Is it over?

never forget

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8

season 1 viewer who dropped off 2/3 through season 2, this season finale was kino if you ask me. paperboy showing up at the end kek stolen valor pissing in the corner. Wonder if there will be a s3, shia will need to make a return to spice it up. Someone give me a quick rundown if i missed anything really funny in the past 2 days.

someone post Spike dancing to Cowboy bepop from the stream

This was really fun while it lasted but to the doxxers,go fuck yourselves!

What are everyone's season 3 predictions?

With Leafbro gone later tonight I think Naruto is going to step up into a main cast role alongside Jackie. Will probably come face to face with Stolen Valour again at some point

Jesus might make an appearance on the first episode tonight but will probably go missing for a while again until later in the series

Paperboy drops his new 'Milk Is Racist' tune soon too, as he revealed on Periscope last night which is sure to amp up the beef between him and Milkman. No doubt will end in a showdown at some point

Maybe more info will be revealed on the mysterious Rose and Boganon relationship?

Desperately want to see more Plaidguy and Jewfro out there too, they're the best

Go home stolen valor

youtube.com/watch?v=-ppDjbYk36k

Someone in another thread said some shitskin chased her away.

Red PIll Ken showed up. BIg loud black Alex Jones fan got in Paper's face along with Bogdanon. Video's in the wiki. I think he might be the awesome one shot character that deserves his own spinoff series.

He had one already

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI

Milkman might not be around much this next season is my unfortunate prediction. Hopefully he is though. Down with the vegan agenda!

RESPECT JESUS, HE LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG

Why did Naruto get shoahed today?

no one is coming back for season 3, definitely not Jesus because he was doxxed. Jackie, Naruto and Blart said they're tired of this shit.

Thanks to all those uploading this, btw. This is a great one.

>Silent Bob ponytail
>Cancerclub
>90s kid

There'll be no one to make the stream comfy

Casting positions now open

I first posted this on Wednesday..

>Is it completely out of the question that HWNDU was entirely about places like Sup Forums from the start? Shia and his collaborators must have known Sup Forumsacks would come out. They had to have known it would be trolled. Shia has deliberately showed himself to be easily triggered from the beginning of the exhibit. I can't help but feel that Sup Forums's hijacking of the stream happened far too easily. All Shia had to do was come out for 6 days (!) and it was enough to bring Sup Forums, Trump supporters and the """alt right""" to the camera and broadcast themselves to the world. It feels like a study of young men and a study of subcultures that have completely caught most of the country off guard.

Now that we know some of them were probably actors, and they're all suddenly no longer turning up after getting "doxxed", it makes even more sense.

video of cops shutting it down pls

Viking10 is a bitch

do you reckon the libshills will turn up?

i missed this. what happened?

can somebody give me the rundown on jesus?

also what happened to jackie?

good, that link still loses the bits they delete

Doxxed so she will never show up again.

So, is this permanent or are they going to reopen it today?

I'm pretty sure all of "our guys" are really just Shia, Rönkkö & Turner in different disguises and advanced fat suits.
Have you ever seen Blart and Adidas girl at the same time? Or mustache user and paper at the same time?
THEY ARE THE SAME THREE PEOPLE!
That's why they all smoke. Only actors can afford to smoke in NYC. They killed Mike Brown for less than they smoke in an hour.

Jesus got doxxed from what I understood

not happening it will just be libtard chanting for the next 4 years

does no-one actually watch this?

youtube.com/watch?v=c_p2s_bgVvE

Thoughts on this?

Every cast member showed up

They were high energy

A topless push up contest ensued.

They got loud enough to pull the
"noise disturbance" card.

(CONSPIRACY: got called on huge charges...riot or otherwise, this is not a noise complaint)

Couple of Nazis.

Cops get called.

Noise disturbances are usually one cop saying "Hey, quiet down"

Instead, 6 cop cars show up, 10+ cops.

Blart is worried of a Phalanx.

Rightfully so, more cops.

Paper head crown. Paperboy. Shillman. Fucking PR guy when Shia got arrested. Whatever

He shows up, jumps around with a tambourine.

Our guys stat loudly chanting "build the wall"

LOUD

Proves noise ordinance call

(if it was "he will not divide us", theyd skate)

Cops shut down everything. Everyone says goodbye.

Characters send love or last minute catch phrases.

The cops...

They "built the wall"

The best season finale. Hopefully not series finale.

LESSON: Do NOT FALL FOR TAMBOURINES\\

THIS PRINCE IS NOT FRESH

Further intel, not me :

"Paperboy came right in time for the chants, for some reason SV joined too.

twitter.com/PaperboyPrince?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
The leftists who were sitting in the back on that hill then started to chant HWNDU. Everyone was yelling at the 6 or 7 police units that were there and that finally caused the shutdown. Since ourguys aren't fucking leftists they left asap.

Jesus was on the way as this all happened. He eventually made it and the season 2 extras continued here on Naruto's periscope:
periscope.tv/w/1MYGNYlwZkzKw"

Shout out to Jesus. Blart. Plaidman, Waterwarrior and crew. Speak your minds. Thank you.
(Somehow, I'm a shill now, too. Don't trust me, trust the opposition to the obvious;)

and? was he fake or something? an actor for shia?

all i can say is thank god i didn't go to that shit! i was tempted a couple times, but now that it's clear it was all a performance i feel like a dodged a bullet of being affiliated with autists and nazis

brace yourselves for the most obvious and intense shilling you will ever witness

based tunaruto breath

Banging Bogdanon

No but he's worried it might affect his life so he just asked people to move on and forget about him

shills calling it "All an act" coming in 3...2...

Naruto/Jackie/Jesus won't be showing up again.

Naruto says he doesn't want to confront SV anymore and Jesus got doxxed and will lay low.

Jackie says after tonight he'd dedicate more time to lifting.

i doubt that

Does anyone have a recording of Jesus reciting Scott Steiner's math dialogue?
I can't find it in the stream recordings (I guess it's in the empty window between the two streams)

Yes

vimeo.com/102966472

yeah it seems coordinated

YOU ARE NOW AWARE NARUTO IS A FUCKING BITCH TRYING TO "FIGHT" SOMEONE WHEN THERE IS A GROUP OF PEOPLE BACKING HIM UP, A FUCKING CAMERA AND TWO COP CARS JUST 20 FEET FROM HIM.

YOU ARE NOW AWARE NARUTO DID THIS TO IMPRESS BRITTANY

YOU ARE NOW AWARE THAT BURPING BITCH DONT CARE AND HE LEFT CHAD EAT HER ASS TONIGHT

YOU ARE NOW AWARE HE IS THE ULTIMATE BITCH TURNED C U C K

friendly reminder the museum staff got their hands on /ourguys/ info by ID'ing and frisking everyone before they went up to the camera (after the wall was built the first time around)

oh, fair enough.

honestly showing your face is doxxing yourself in a way, not sure how much worse it could affect his life.

why are people saying people were paid actors?

Mfw i couldnt be doxxed.

the only people i see shilling are these idiots promoting jesus, that dude was wack, in fact that dude was a HERB, that was my favorite part of the whole shit, the most authentic nyc diss, "you a herb!" lol too bad the kid who said it was a shakesperean actor who's father is part own of kaufman studios which is one block from the museum