Why Does Russia Always Save The Fucking Day?

They helped slightly in WW1, They saved the entire continent of Europe in WW2 and now they are saving Syria as we speak.

Has Russia been tasked with doing gods work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFiOi_UnX98
youtube.com/watch?v=ewTX9bsWVfU
seattletimes.com/business/belarus-threatens-to-prosecute-russian-food-safety-official/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Saved Europe in WW2

Germany losing WW1 was a tragedy to the western world.

Russia retaliated after Germany broke a pact of non aggression. Because the war in Europe was a plebstomp the Reich thought they could fight two fronts and take on Russia as well.

I'm not sure if that's what I would call saving the day either....

Well the entire allied powers did including the US but the Soviets did the most.

I read on here that Stalin was already amassing huge weaponry on the west border and if germany hadn't gone first, Stalin would have steamrolled them.

Classic NeoNazi / Nazi apologist reply though nice job

Slavs are the eternal cucks of humanity
Win all the wars, live like BC era peasants afterwards

Russia probably could've won the war alone desu

But yeah, Britain and Russia were the main power houses of ww2

They wanted to invade Europe and kill us all.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFiOi_UnX98

>Got defeated in ww1
>Occupied half of the continent after ww2
>Saving Syria from evil hospitals with creating a larger refugee problem for Europe as it's only goal

No thanks.

What happens when you invade a country, you get fucked up especially when its Russia.

>"SAVED" Europe in WW2

>Occupied half of continent after ww2
Still better than wiping out half the continent after ww2
>Saving Syria from evil hospitals
You mean radical jihadist terrorists right?

Typical wartime logistics. You aren't going to leave your borders under prepared with a war tyrant steamrolling everyone else on the other side.

Don't conflate russian government and russian people.
Russians were slaves in their own country since XIII century. First they suffered under the Golden Horde, then they became serfs under French/German elite that didn't even speak Russian. Also fucking poles.

I think peasants here stopped sucking dick only 40 years ago, when they finally got passports.
And the people are so brainwashed they want serfdom BACK.

>>Saving Syria from evil hospitals

>saved Europe in WW2

More like (((saved)))

Zergling rush

This

Dude, Russia was one of the starters of WWII

stalin was counting that the war with france would go on much longer and thus when both sides were completely exhausted he would back stab hitler.

youtube.com/watch?v=ewTX9bsWVfU

Says the literal Ivan

>They saved the entire continent of Europe in WW2
>this is what burgers believe

No I prefer just Saved.

>Trust no one
>Not even yourself

t. Mehmet

This

Says the cuck living in a fake country

Tell us more about Russia. I heard Putin and Medvedev made your GDP go on an LSD trip. You know, get high as fuck?

>saving Syria
The only way to save it is to nuke it.

You know under Stalin the most casualties were your fellow countrymen, not eastern europeans

>america
>calling country created over 800 years before they stopped being a british clay a fake country

Well, Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact did much to ensure Hitler would roflstomp Europe.
However, it ensured that we didn't get double-teamed by Japan and Germany. Instead, Japs got pwnt on Khalkhin-Gol and fucked off.

>And this is is from fucking France.

Not true. Stalin was fighting Finland and Romania and got his ass severely kicked. Hitler saw this, but also saw that soviets were going to upgrade army soon, changing things. He though it was perfect time to attack (he was almost right, but should have attack a couple of months earlier)

I know my shitty history

Pootin is a thief, he managed to completely waste 12 years of high oil prices on superyachts and villas for his friends. And when oil dropped, ruble lost 50% its value in half a year.

Germany vs Russia with no outside assistance?

Russia gets absolutely crushed before they can get their war economy going. Lend Lease saved their asses.

Russia is poor as fuck

Wasn't Stalingrad a huge waste of resources as well? Pretty sure he could have done it if he went balls deep to Moscow.

>saved the entire continent of Europe in WW2

You've been brainwashed by Nazi apologists so badly that you actually don't even have pride for your own nation anymore how sad

More like you are jerking off to tzar's zernokolonka, while blaming commies for the pathetic excuse of life you live.

Come to Australia. Bring your vodka and your women and I'm sure we can figure something out.

>plunged eastern europe into half a century of communist hell
>saved the entire continent

You guys should have allied with Nazi Germany during ww2, Not Stalinist Russia

>saved Europe in WW2

Nice little contrarian meme there, Mr. Kikeberg.

>They saved the entire continent of Europe in WW2
theres that meme again

Oh, look, another russiaboo. Cringy as fuck as usual.

t. russian behind american proxy
u cant fool me retarded cunt. SOviets doomed white races and are eternal pawn of jew.

Do you guys actually want Czardom back tho?

Seriously WTF are you smoking? Russia is looking out for Russia, and they aren't even doing a half-decent job at that task.
Saved Europe he says... They couldn't even save their own damn people from themselves. Winter did more damage to their enemies than they did. And they did more damage to their own goddamn people than their enemies did. In what world does this thread even compute?

I'd emigrate. Not sure about Australia though.
At least I'm not a commie retard

Because of the final redpill.

Soviets doomed white races so hard that the only white countries in Europe now are those which happened to be under their rule. I bet it is purely a coincidence.

Fuck off. The soviet union destroyed eastern europe with fucking communism.

I pray I live to see the day all communists and their enablers are fucking tortured and killed

Communism is the German's fault.

If they didn't release Lenin from prison into the Russian Empire then communism would have never spread.

How ironic, Releasing Lenin also spelled the defeat of Germany and Europe in general.

The original German plans were to annex Belarus, Ukraine, European Russia, the Baltics but instead it gave rise to the red hydra.

Hitler didn't invent lebensbraum it was the original German plan for WW1. Russia was the SOLE reason Germany went to war. German expansionist policy ruined Europe. They were desperate for prestige; thinking expanding into Slavic lands will make them any better.

German genocide when?

Fuck Germans. God damn all to hell!

>1% of the equpment used by the SU (mostly boots and jeeps) saved their asses

>americans believe this

>Implying that a couple Jewish globalists justified planning too wipe out the entire jewish population and people of other ethnicities because they didn't match your made up god tier race

and german preparedness and surprise helped them, it wasnt a 1v1, it was a punch in the back of the head, also germans had many soldiers from other european countries and resources also

Sadly, the Empire died in 1917. What was left is just a simulacrum at best.

80% of Krauts in the entire war was killed in the east front.

WHY NOT. Need to change that mindset.

I do find it odd that Belarus told Russia to go suck a cock now when eastern Europe is going crazy for commie blood

seattletimes.com/business/belarus-threatens-to-prosecute-russian-food-safety-official/

They saved the world....(((they))),absolutly we couldnt have had a political and social system that dismantels the jewish bank,oy vey not goyim.

Maybe you guys bring it back with Putin, if he can be civilized enough not to steal all the wealth for him and his political buddies

Jewish bankers and Jewish globalists are just like any other banker or globalist. All scum but can be defeated without religion getting involved when it doesn't need to be

Russia doesn't exist since 1917.

you shouldn't have said that

I wish she would eat this burger....

>the flag

wew

Completely ignoring this. >Ukrainian

Putin is a chekhist thug. He's braindead on most counts except control and persecution.

Bull to the fucking Shit

That argument was made by an amateur historian named Suvorov, book is named Icebreaker. And it was debunked a couple of times by now.

Lukashenko is playing a weird game. There are too possible explanations for his recent actions - either he is backed by one of the factions in the Russian government/secret services, or he was promised something very appealing by somebody in the West.

I doubt it. Putin is a populist with a very pragmatic mentality (typical of an ex-KGB). What's more, his major supporters are oligarchs and kingpins, many of which aren't even ethnic Russians.

It's sort of true. What we have today is merely a "post-soviet" state on the same territory.

Your delusions are fascinating. Communists in SU are the ones that dismantled their political and social system from the jewish bank. They actually did it, unlike Hitler, which still had all the banking shenanigans going on. And it was the SU which was alienated by the entire world.
If anything, Hitler could be considered as an ahkenazi pawn to take down a regime, which went against the world order. It makes more sense than the retarded "zionist-ran USSR" theory.

Mostly about unpaid bills for Russian oil and gas imports.
They have been having these issues for years but lately Lukashenko has said stuff like "our Ukrainian brothers are fighting for independence" and shit.
If he really pulls out of CSTO and Eurasian Union the Russians will probably pressure him out of office.

Nothing against Russia, i just hate the (((soviets)))

If he stole all the wealth for himself and his buddies he'd just be a typical Tsar.

Not that the Kings of Western Europe were much different back when they were more than glorified reality TV stars, of course.

>Saved Europe
>Then proceeded to basically enslave them for a few 50 years or so

Eh true but not really. Communism died in Russia long before the collapse of the USSR. People lost all hope in it.

Yeah, basically this. I wouldn't say "braindead" though - those things are simply beyond him. He's as down-to-earth and cynical, as a typical secret service operative. And rules the country according to that logic and mentality.

*died the most

This guy gets it.

Firstly they didn't enslave anybody.

Secondly if they did its a lot better than being completely wiped out by one delusional man with a shitty mustache.

You americans buy into his propaganda too easily. Go try to find any candid interviews with him or him participating in debates. You won't. His media image is fully controlled by Kremlin, every word is prepared, every interview is edited. He might as well be an actor.

Lol, no. The collapse of the USSR was unthinkable for the majority of people a couple of month before it happened. The ideological braniwashing was very thorough in that country.

He's a villainous hero.

This

Okay i'll give you that yes the USSR brainwashed people into thinking communism was the only way but people DID lose faith in the USSRs government for awhile.

Putin reminds me of my father in more than one way, I can relate, he's an ex soviet intelligence

Does Europe look like a "saved" continent to anyone? It's dying and it's dying because the victors of World War II wanted to destroy Europe forever.

Russia quit that game though but the Americans are still at it and none of the ethnic groups "liberated" and still occupied by the United States stand a chance of survival over the next generations.

who are the ((((oligarchs))) now in Russia