Look how we're better than America for picking politicians for being women rather than competence and experience

Look how we're better than America for picking politicians for being women rather than competence and experience.

Reminder that Sweden is what happens when you give women power

Sweden is in terrible shape. Be ruined for decades and will get worse

wow..all white? racist scum

is the pregnant one carrying a coon?

Fucking die Muhammad!

Probably

Why do your women love Arabic dick so much?
Are goat pussies tighter? Do Arabic men last longer?
I'd like to investigate but I don't want to ruin my country too.

I feel for my Swedish Scandibros. I hope you guys get your shit together soon.

The same Sweden who plowed the sidewalks onto the roads because women complained, and then nobody could drive on them?

>experience
>trump

what have we done

How did I miss this story, just looked it up. Fucking kek. What the fuck did they think would happen? Also can bitches not walk on snow? Wat????

>Stockholm’s center-left government introduced a new “gender equal” approach to clearing the roads of snow last year. The policy states that sidewalks, public transport and bicycle lanes should be cleared before turning attention to the roads. The reason is that women are more likely to use sidewalks while men are overrepresented among commuters driving to work. When the first major snow storm swept the capital last week, traffic went into a standstill as no one cleared the streets.

It went to shit. Are you surprised?

It has been scientifically proven that at the current rate of incoming rapefugees all of Sweden's female population will be raped by 2020.

ayy

>Are you surprised?
I'm sort of surprised someone in power approved it thinking it might work. But no, not surprised it happened.

sauce?

Jesus Christ! What did they do next, complain about women not working being men's fault?

Now I know why is your country in deep shit.

>Trump
>competence and experience
Sage this shit thread

Mayonnaise, I don't think they cum brown

this is just a bad dream and I will soon wake up

You pick them for their competence and experience. Not because they are women.

This is actually sooo true

There wasn't good gender equality in it tbqh

>Daniel Helldén, the city’s Green Party head of transportation, said the policy had nothing to do with the chaos. He instead suggests that there was a lack of gender equality in the snow clearing effort.

>“There is a lack of gender equal snow-clearing now, according to the reports I’m getting,” he said. “It’s still difficult to walk on the pavements — and it is important that snow-clearing prioritizes walkways, public transport and cycle paths.”

>rather than competence and experience.
Trumps picks have had only two common characteristics, and those are incompetence and inexperience.

the one on the right looks pretty fat, that's disgusting.

>Wake up
>Phew, just a dream
>Roll over
>Muhammad's 4 inch chode pressed to your nose

>Trump actually looks at the law he's signing.
>Feminist bitch looks at the camera

Says it all, really.

>Trump
>Concentrating on his work
>Whoever that woman is
>Too busy looking into the camera

Any redpilled Sven is welcome at my home any time.

>Trump
>zero political experience, incompetent

>Trump's cabinet picks
>rich brownnosers, incompetent

Think before you make a thread.

Every single woman in that picture is 10 times more competent and experienced than Drumpf and any of his cronies.

what was it?

Notice how the men give Trump respect but the women are peering over the legislation to make sure they get their slice.

Are you sick of this shit? Do you want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now:

Embed this in every forum, spam every news anchor, TWEET #ladygaga and #superbowl with the link in it, and watch the left crumble.

>be tolerant
>gay rights
>art is important

DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE.

huh wow that really activated my almonds

Well it certainly needs work.

All Swedish whores are meant for is taking dick

>Feminists in power
>lol, more houses for refugees!

Holy shit. I consider myself rather left-leaning, but there is a line. That's just insane

You're a swede immigrant, aren't you?

In what? Can you list some of these credentials?

Such diversity, such tolerance!

the vet had his chance while the africans got theirs
the distinction is important

swagden YES!

But that's a lame point, though. Throughout Europe, the homeless are entitled to welfare like everyone else, they just refuse to claim it.

Sweden's cruising toward the 3rd world with the steering wheel welded hard to the axles.

I'd fucking love to see your country by 2030, from a safe distance of course. Let's hope Germany bails you out for being good little cuckbois.

Your ancestors are fucking weeping.

More like "Isn't it great, Lars?"

Implying they are feminists?

Those are viking females, they don't fuck around with papers and they don't fuck around in bed. That's a preggo woman on work-time. When she gets the baby she will say at home for a little while but then shes back on her job.

The females isn't the problem in our country, its these neet hentai loving chucks.

how so?

>this is on r/Sweden right now

In the last paragraph in the pic it says he was evicted from his home to make room for refugees.

I didn't read it at first either

>Trump
>Competent and experienced

Pick one.

>army vet
>sweden

Haha

Seriously? Disgusting...

I'd actually like a second source to corroborate it

The putting women in poor is a sign that your country or company is cucked.

There's a reason why God talked to Adam not Eve, why all the Judges in the Bible are male, why the prophets are male and why the apostles are all male.

get fucked Sweden

*putting women in power

no bully pls

>VAGINAAAAAAAAAS
>TOLERANCE! TOLERANCE! TOLERANCE!
>WOMEEEEEEEEEN! DARK SKINNED WOMEEEEEN!

And people clap along like trained seals.

Why do they all wear the same kind of dress?

>God talked to Adam not Eve

Made me lol, seriously tho. The bible was written by males that didn't get any.

Are you seriously this deranged? Do you avoid pussy and knock on doors asking "Have you heard about our lord and savior Jesus Christ".

In Sweden we drink and we fuck.

This is why Sweden would never elect someone like President Frogman Drumpf.

Some African event

>This is why Sweden would never elect someone like President Frogman Drumpf.

Why though?

>The BRAAAAAAAAAP that saved the world

It's like you can't even appreciate a good badonkadonk

They require an email address to receive welfare

Nice fucking shitty IKEA furniture.

Public buildings in Sweden don't use IKEA furniture.

It's really hard to believe that 8 women agreed on something.