prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Court_of_Appeals_for_the_Ninth_Circuit
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486267618534.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486270545032.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well Sup Forums?

WHITE WOMEN LOVE ARAB DICK!

Actual non fake news/alternative facts. Last seen outside your little bubble/echo chamber.

>Literally everyone in the US has been protesting since November.
>A rare brave judge is blocking unconsitunal racist nazi travel bans.
>Has to escape all the protests and everyone hating him for the weekend. (don't worry we'll be here on monday)
>Earth wide condemnation from the people and global leaders.
>Press Sec can't even get Australias leader's name right on top of stutturing every 5 seconds.
>Has to go after the media when they're telling the truth.
>Mexico won't pay for the wall and with the sane American people will fight it every step of the way
>Deportations will be stalled, halted and the people hidden just like the persecuted Jews.
>Trump will go down as the worst President in the history of the world forever and ever.

future single moms.jpg

Thank God and James Toqueville (a true liberal) for stopping fascist Trump. Courts were specifically designed to keep dangerous baboons like Drumpf away from Power,,

The Ninth Circuit Court
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Court_of_Appeals_for_the_Ninth_Circuit

Goodnight.

women aren't people, they're babymaking machines

Trump is going to barge into the judge's office today with his lawyers and cabinet to argue the reinforcement of the ban on live TV.
Get ready.

It's good to know that degenerate women shine like a beacon in moments like these.
The immigrants will love them: flies are attracted to shit anyways.

violently rape then execute these niggers

>tfw the Chinese are overtaking us

>The ninth circuit has had 80% of its rulings reversed

The travel ban is coming back soon.

>the people hidden just like the persecuted Jews

Well we all know how this is going to work out

>federal employees
>working weekends
HAHAHAHAHA no.

Is Jeff Session confirmed as Attorney General yet?

Not really, yet. But they are on that trajectory. Their per capita wealth and welfare is laughable.

Brock is going to blow his entire 40 mil shilling this one issue, isn't he?

I swear I was walking out of the office an hour ago and one of the signs the protesters had said
LOVE
TRUMP
HATE

Just reading that is throwing up red flags. Did trump file the appeal just to make a point about this bullshit?

What is this 9th Circuit thing some anons talk about? When is the ban coming back?

>Is Jeff Session confirmed as Attorney General yet?
not yet, already through senate judiciary committee, just waiting on full senate vote. which will happen after he votes for devos (who needs his vote as senator before he becomes ag)

fucking reminder:

Is Australia the new Canada?

HOW TO STOP DONALD DROMPF

D. R. O. M. P. F.

DELAY DELAY DELAY
RIOT RIOT RIOT
OBSTRUCT OBSTRUCT OBSTRUCT
MARCH MARCH MARCH
PROTEST PROTEST PROTEST
FUCK FUCK FUCK

On Monday-Tuesday. Sunday and Monday are hearings on the appeal.

scripts don't count nigger

>Living in San Francisco in the Current Year

Sadly this. But no one here will even read it or just dismiss or just their brain will do flips and mental gymnastics.

>Guan Yu
We're not truly fucked until there's giant statues of Lu Bu.

kek

It's the court that the judge who nullified the ban belongs to. They have been overruled by the supreme Court on 80% of their rulings and have the highest number of Dem judges in the country. Once it goes to the SC, the ban is back.

>we're all killers, Bill

bonus

We need to import more Chinese immigrants.

Neat, new awoo.

Godspeed, you brilliant man.

>I'm so proud of destabilizing the world and bombing hospitals weeeeee

Democrats are rekt for eternity
lmao

Bill, I'm already a demon.

Concern shills are hard at work today. They see to forget that the left is watching the most powerful republican legislature ever and in 2018 they will have over 20 senators at the chopping block vs. 8 from the republican side.

Here is my answer: to rub salt on their wounds and remind them of who has all the power

Isn't it sad that Trump detractors like the shills in this very thread have nothing else left but fortune telling and wishing for him to failure?

Think about it: for this whole campaign those guys at least had hope

> polls were at their side
> media was at their side
> betting houses were at their side
> pollsters were at their side
> celebrities were at their side

And yet, their side (meaning the anti trump side) lost and lost big.

Trump now has

> the presidency
> a red senate
> a red congress
> a supreme court pick to be done weeks after being innaugurated
> probably two more to fill before the end of this first term
> not impossible two more right in the middle of his second term
> all but one state legislature needed to start constitutional changes

And now here they are: fortune telling

> Trump won't such and such
> Senate won't confirm such and such
> Congress won't pass such and such

And every step of the way, much like in the election, they get proved wrong by the facts on the ground (when Trump delivers) and then they move the next fortune telling and the next wish for things to go wrong

It is sad, really. Most of the people on this board and on this general are having the time of their lives and their presence here makes them even happier for knowing someone on the other side is here to witness it

Shills: I salute you. Keep it up tho, I'm saving this text as pasta (so I can repost it often) and let what I just said sink in.

> you have no hope left other than wishing for other people failure.
> you have no power and no hope

Think about it

We are going to make sure that we don't let Trump implement his fascist policies, at every single step

>liberals all over the world: "WTF I LOVE KILLING NOW"

Asians are the BEST flavor of immigrant tbqh.

>I'm so proud of destabilizing the world and bombing hospitals weeeeee
actually it's rad as hell and owns

Nuke China
Nuke the MIddle East
Nuke Africa
Nuke South America
Nuke Western Europe
Nuke Australia
Nuke Canada
These countries don't have people in them. They have jews, niggers, hajis and libtards.

this

And now here is a blast from the past. I have a theory that at least one of the hordes that come to grief come from that place.

Funniest thing is that we live in the best timeline. For example. imagine we live at Hillary's timeline

> Hillary got elected president and, not one day later this place is flooded by people from every corner of the internet
> Threads and more threads gloating, asking for the closure of this board and asking for violence against Trump supporters pop up
> Mods stick the "THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG" and her ugly face on the board
> Trump supporters are chased off every single corner of the internet: reddit, twitter, tumblr, FB
> The witch hunt doesn't stop online: teachers lose their jobs for supporting Trump openly, business lose customers to boycotts or are burn down with inpunity
> Come inauguration day, Hillary's unending bag of money is able to buy the exact same attendance numbers Trump brought; media lauds it as a success never seen before.
> Celebrities, artists, writers, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga are there, front and center instead of former presidents and politicians
> First executive orders criminalizes hate speech, creates punishment for site owners that do not abide by the "voluntary" common code of conduct
> Hiro gives no fucks, closes down Sup Forums and go back to Japan and its "sane" free speech laws

Felt the heat from Hillary timeline? Now look at where we are right now

> manager said categorically no to closing down Sup Forums
> reddit cannot close the_donald, the official subreddit of support to the president of the united states
> Trump is signing executive orders and getting legislation passed at a record setting pace, fulfilling all his promises
> More and more people that were "in the closet" with regards to Trump support are coming out openly, even celebrities like Nicole Kidman and Matthey McConeagui (or whatever his name spells)

And all the left has is tears of impotent rage and stalling tactics

The difference between different sorts of Chinese is tremendous, however. The education and productivity of coastal Chinese is massive in comparison to interior China, which is hugely farmer.

There are so many sorts, you have to be careful. Some are muslim, some bring drugs and organized crime.

>e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-eevery one against me is a shill
>t-t-t-t-t--t-they'd be crazy if they didn't share my opioion
>grrr shills agaian

Most Chinese are rude as fuck and worse jews than jews, import more whites but more importantly foster greater native white birthrates.

You also drove a tank into that hospital and told everyone in the ruins to gtfo thats pretty madman desu.

truth

Yes, lets turn the world into a nuclear wasteland holocaust. That sounds productive.

dude...

exactly.

>actually it's rad as hell and owns

Someone is from reddit and is underage, glad you're like me and didn't vote for drumpf, welcome to the club, we're the same you and I

Is that Jeb on the bottom right?

You literally samefagged in this fucking thread you dipshit

Not my president

WHEN WILL TRUMP BOMB IRAN?

>Once it goes to the SC, the ban is back.

So when will it go to the SC? Tomorrow?

The three main Asians are usually good. Chinks, gooks, and Japs. Chinks can be hit or miss though.

>Australias leader's name right
Get fucked by an emu kek

Nuke Teheran

How are we going to label the Extreme Left? We need a succinct and clear brand or our ideological opponents? Can we find an appropriate an appropriate label to call the SJW/Antifa/ crowd to illustrate to the basic bitch neolib baby boomer Dem's how fucking crazy, treasonous and divided their party is? Any input is greatly appreciated.

I agree that mainlanders have no concept of manners, so often, but they are also very entrepreneurial, educated, and politically balanced among the sort that reach America.

it is a balancing act.

This

Could Trump's ban end up going to the supreme court? What a fucking mess that would be.

>Asians are the BEST flavor of immigrant tbqh.

If by Asians you mean chinese I agree. They bring money, keep to themselves and excel at academia (by rampant cheating, alright, but that's to get the A, they don't have any trouble passing).

But in England they say "Asians" for pakistanis so beware of the differences of this word lol

>HEY

>HEY

>HEY

>THIS IS CITY.

Like Russia said, it's being heard on Sunday/Monday, so it will be back either Monday or Tuesday.

The Nuke Teheran Movement was formed on February 2, 2017 by a number of prominent Jewish vloggers on the social network Orkut. The chief executive of the movement, Isaac Silver, conceded on an interview that his movement was largely ironic but "had some truth to it".

Supreme Court is currently deadlocked though, isn't it? That means we are relying on the judges to actually apply the rule of law and not their own political biases. It's a sad state that this is even a question.

t. chink who has to take 300 rapefuegees after 1 in 27 raped some yellow slag

Have fun my irradiated chink friend

Like I meant, different Chinese groups produce different results. Koreans are also very well educated and productive.

I love how the shills are so obvious.

David, here's some help: You have to be subtle. Posting antagonistic messages only emboldens us.

Nice try CNN.

Did we get that special kind of guest that don't know about flags, thread ids and the likes?

>Could Trump's ban end up going to the supreme court? What a fucking mess that would be.
it's inevitably going to end up in the supreme court at this point, most parts of the EO are likely to be upheld though

Friendly reminder that New York, California and Washington state are not a measure by which you should estimate "everybody" in your country.

Because I have family and 95% were sick of Obama even though they voted him in. Do you even have a job? Did you not have to give up almost 25% more for taxes???

Hey aryan, didn't Orkut get close years ago?

Chinese are good immigrants. All this bullshit about how immigrants should integrate when the chinks do just fine keeping to themselves.

>surely this will stump Trump!

Reminder that Trump just wanted a 'time out' to access the immigrantion system. He never intended for it to be anything permanent, and I think he has already gotten a good idea of just how fucked up the system is. The Monday ruling is trivial. The system is trashed and will have to be rebuilt from scratch. Sadly, the horseshit has just begun.

Scary fucking shit. We can't forget what was at stake.

Kek you really don't know anything except for what CNN is telling you huh?

Japanese minister just made an official statement saying Japan will not be taking in refugees and they will take care of their citizens and people in need first. No refugees are going to Japan. Ever.

Isn't the whole point that he's saying "We aren't so fucking innocent ourselves" ? We can't pretend to always have moral high ground with some of the shit we've been doing. Last two regimes have been as bad as anyone else in the world maybe worse.

Also saying this will just make all the libtards go "WHAT YOU MEAN OUR COUNTRY IS GREAT AS FUCK OUR MILITARY IS GREAT DOESN"T DO BAD SHIT LIKE PUTIN... REEEEEEE" and suddenly every libtard is acting patriotic just to "disagree" with trump.

*Assess

we need to bomb iran

>No refugees are going to Japan.
A few, but very very few.

we need to bomb teheran

Listening to General mattis, he says you always need locals to win a fight, you need them because they know the enemys language and customs.

Trump has surrounded himself with some hardcore kikes. If you look into his mentor, cohn, while a jew, he disliked them, and hated commies with a fucking passion. Trump knows all the tricks and his team does too.

That's right. While instead we live in the timeline Ted Cruz reformed himself and became a king memester second only to Trump on Twitter.

OK, not that good but at least he is trying

It is sad that we will have two years of the left and their futile stall tactics before the senate becomes so red it can write the constitution.