Duterte names Soros funding Amnesty International - responsible for destablilization

Duterte names Soros funding Amnesty International - responsible for destablilization

philnews.xyz/2017/02/pres-duterte-reveals-people-behind-amnesty-international-george-soros-video.html

hory fucking shit.

now that's some fucking balls right there. I wonder when will Trump name Soros as well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=spiVRC7PO1I
educate-yourself.org/cn/georgesorospostmodernvillian31aug04.shtml
jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
youtu.be/0SAAzoaat9I
gmanetwork.com/news/story/593813/news/nation/palace-on-goldberg-blueprint-to-oust-duterte-president-enjoys-filipinos-trust
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For years Sup Forums has always been "IT'S DA JOOOOS".
Sup Forums was partly right; It was one Jew. One Jew who betrayed his own people.

This guy is a legend!!!

i would have never guessed that i could celebrate a chink that much

/ourguy/

The man knows exactly what Iran is about to show the world.

About fucking time someone said something. Amnesty are a blight.

doesn't putin have an arrest warrant on soros? trump should tell putin he will trade soros for some oil

Can he keep getting away with this?

Bump

Named the jew and survived, madman.

Operation Stop Soros is now a big thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=spiVRC7PO1I

>the world will unite against a literal emperor palpatine in your life time.

feels good.

Duterte coming in with the Calvary just in time.

>nameing the jew

holy shit this guy has balls.

filipino's officially the most powerful race

He already has, on national television, one of the presidential debates. The only thing that the Philippines can produce is regurgitated American memes.

But he brought democracy and peace to your country!

i hope every leaf trying to shitpost dies of AIDS.

what's the time stamp? I don't wanna watch whole hour.

he needs to say it again.

all these "protests" left and right are just pushing the narrative that america under Trump will collapse with its division in a few years

oy vey

>mfw Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world

You need to fuck off, you don't understand anything of the American political theater. Philippines is a shit hole, and Duterte is China's cuck.

can any PH bro tell how the country thinks about him atm? Did he Make Philippines Great Again? how about the crime?

Sup Forums, do you actually believe this retarded conspiracy theory bullshit? Do you actually think fucking Duterte of all people is a reliable person that you should listen to?

i've seen this kind of destabilization before with our previous presidents Estrada. The moment he took the presidential seats, protests left and right, all his decisions were opposed, he got ousted 3 years later by a mere "protesting". Granted social media wasn't that big yet but this narrative of showing the protestors left and right no matter how small they are just to highlight the division is to condition and the masses to question if Trump was the right choice all along

Everybody and their grandma loves him

Only people who don't are out of touch pinoys who haven't lived in the homeland for years

>Soros makes up the majority of globalists

No, he's just a household name.

Trump names him during the debates with Hillary.

Send Escrima Assassins. Enough Talk

I hope he declares martial law and legalise the killing of communists.

although he's an agnostic degenerate, gotta admit he has some balls

Ie they love Allah cause their husbands beat them to

>Duterte names the jew
DUTERTE IS B A S E D

that's amazing desu

Sup Forums, how will history remember this man, this Dutuerte?

>It was one jew

Nice try Schlomo. George Soros is just one example of the perpetual Jewish parasite.

He fucking named the Jew. Madman.

Now lets hope Trump does the exact same.

vid is one hour long, where did he name him?

If it wasn't for him being a Muslim sympathizer, he probably wouldn't have named the Jew. Reminder that Duterte called Trump a bigot for the way he treats Muslims.

The only reasoning for naming Soros again and again is appealing to the lowest common denominator (which is only useful for votes). He's the president now, time to act presidential, not just talk the talk.

I don't know, but OP said he named the (((soros))) and I trust the OP. If someone can prove me otherwise, I will insist on OP being a faggot, but I don't believe this being the case.

People I know love him except those retards in that famous tryhard liberal university.

He has an 87% approval rating.

The media hates him to the core, similar to what you see in the US because they're funded the same way

he already said he would wipe out those communist in Mindanao
I like that and he said won't let go those political prisoners
I just wish he would just execute them

People here barely even know who Soros is.

He is a shitty one-issues president. He's pretty good at handling crime but bad at everything else

As long as the university exist it would still generate leftist
that place must be burned down

>implying Soros isn't just a stooge for the Rothschilds-tier jews

Sorry dude. I was pretty happy when Trump name dropped him at the Presidential debates, you should be happy too now. Remember, it's up to you to bring people to similar understandings.

UP?
Just cut funding.

Ateneo?
All bark, but no bite. Can't even muster up to annoy people.

It has the same problem in the states, we need to clean out the liberal professors

THANK YOU BASED DUTS

NOW OFF TO ALL OUT WAR WITH COMMIES WITH ALL DEM JETS

YAY

Trump?
Haha never
He loves the Jews and was their puppet all along
If you still don't get it I'm sorry for you

He specifically named Soros at 20:40, hope you can understand Filipino though

Soros isn't king of evil, he is lieutenant and a proxy for much bigger powers
No other way to explain why he is so open about what he does

This

Duterte is right about the Amnesty International report being dumb

The Senate initiated some 3 month long investigation on whether the Duterte administration and the national Police ordered and sponsored extrajudicial killings on suspected drug addicts
The probe concluded there was no evidence proving this claim and the case was closed

Bear in mind this was conducted by both opposition and independent senators, but neither could produce any evidence to support the opposition's claim

So I would really want to know where AI got their report from, judging from the fact that they have zero Access to information that the government might not know

Well, after all, these are the same people who defend child massrapists and killers on death row.

87% wtf is he cooking the numbers or are they legit?

Unis aren't bad, they should allow STEM and language classes but the liberal and philosophy classes are the problem.

>He really believe that one man pushed the globalist agenda alone since after the WW2

Thank for timestamp, I still don't understand how soros can be in every country, every region, keeping up with that shit. I mean, whole europe, USA, Asia crisis, working in Africa, expanding into philipines, is he a fucking robot?

>that famous tryhard liberal university.
I see you're to intelligent too pass the UPCAT

>Soros has some investors in the philippines
>they lost power when they lost the elections
>they want to get back into power
>they ask for funding to destabilize payable in the future once they get back into power

expecting more than that from a fucking leaf

>Says the no name kangaroo fucker

I dare say D30 is privvy to more information about world affairs than you

When is the Donald going to man up and call this faggot Jew out.

It's easy to pass it if you pick an easier course that requires lower rates.

I know retards who's in UP but is studying statistics and they're not even studying on Diliman

another thing I'd wish for Trump to do is to have these kind of adhoc interviews like Duterte does. Makes it easier to relate to him knowing the answers are directly coming from his mouth and what he wants to do with the country

even if you are right, which you are not, if this were WWII, I'd much rather take out a MacArthur or an Eisenhower than a FDR or a Truman. It's the first step in getting enough breathing room to move out of submission.

maybe you should start reading up on war and how to win battles, might save yourself out there

Explain, plz

he has in one of the debates but not after that...it's weird cuz it's obvious that he is aware of who pulls the strings...I think he is going to either wait or try to build up the narrative from outside his camp of giving soros a bad rep until people are a little more aware before openly going after him. Just a little glimpse of hope: Half his cabinet are former employees of Soros groups/projects/corporations.

Pic entirely rleated

That was long ago

He has recently praised Trump

soros funded helicopter ride when?

DUTERTE IS A MONSTER WHO KILLS HIS OWN CITIZENS HE MUST BE STOPPED!

Soros is not even a ethnically Jewish. He merely adopted the Jew and got gud.

He's evil because he's Hungarian.

>Soros is Shwartz

born to racist, antisemitic ex-jewish, privileged and affluent shwartz mafia clan of hungary

the shwartzes changed to soros to separate from the lesser jews and elevate to aryanhood

hereditary sociopathy and schizophrenia runs in his inbred blood, grandpa shwartz was described as a psychopathic madman

family protected from nazis, lil soros profited by selling the lesser jews to his aryan comrades

soros escapes hungary to london while his nazi father is captured by soviet army during the liberation of hungary from the nazis

soros breaks his leg, which would have resulted in a permanent limp and deformity, but gets free treatment in British, which he later repays by breaking the bank of england and sending brits into eternal chaos and misery
educate-yourself.org/cn/georgesorospostmodernvillian31aug04.shtml

>>DEM JETS

Don't you mean helicopters?

He and his kind have tendrils in all the pies.

I'm a jew and the common every day jew doesn't want to destroy white people. We are white people.

I condemn all that Barbara Spectre shit.

But if you fags insist on gassing me I guess I'll have to join massad.

oy vey -_-

He said he was going to leave UN, he is really based

Yes, that's a legit number

The pollers are independent from the government

I've just seen oppositionfags liking to claim that Duterte manipulate those results which is obviously BS

Take advantage of Israel Hirim. If Sup Forums was made of jews it's their very own Ethnostate waiting for them. I sometimes wish I was a Jew to join IDF... only because I despise mudslimes.

time for you lesser jews to stand up to your handlers: soros, the neocons, the dickzuckerbergs...

they will throw you under the bus either way (as they have before)

>implying you wont still be sacrificed to moloch by them if you keep silent

Fuck off you filthy kike rat

I'm no Jew. But I am part potato nigger.

Hey Sven, Jamals cum in your eyes made you accidentally take a left turn when you were driving back to your cuckshed.

>I'm a jew and the common every day jew doesn't want to destroy white people. We are white people.

Yeah right

>leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef in his weekly Saturday night sermon said that non-Jews exist to serve Jews.

>“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat.

>"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi (master) and eat," he said to some laughter.

>Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews.

>"With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant. That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” said the rabbi

jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

>87% wtf is he cooking the numbers or are they legit?
Asians hate drugs and Duterte got rid of drugs in the country almost entirely.

So proud of my President.

If Cuckdeu had half the balls this guy has, Canada wouldn't be such a shitfest.

I'm jealous of the Filipino people

You guys are blessed to have such a brave, conscientious and competent leader

It's funny when I recall pol-autists and yellowfags accusing him of being a commie sympathizer
His patience on being friendly ran out due to these literal niggers' entitlement

True most people do not know who Soros is

People on Sup Forums think that Soros' name and activities are common knowledge, and they are a not. Most common people have no clue who Soros is

Also would like to annex Philippines and make it a U.S. territory after Trump gets re-elected. what do you think?

>I wonder when will Trump name Soros as well

He's repeatedly mentioned him, even in the last National Debate.
youtu.be/0SAAzoaat9I

> tries to make peace with commies in his first six months.
> gets smoother as the time goes.
> commies go full retard and pull out the ceasefire so they can still claim their "revolutionary " gibs me dat from the rural people.
> Duterte does the same.
> Instructs the army to prepare for a long war.

Commies falling out of the sky when?

Your kind unleashed the most destructive ideology in the world during your Exile. Even worse than communism and Islam combined.

The sole reason why I support your state is to keep you confined, happy and 'safe' inside your walls. It's just too bad since the damage has been done already

Unfortunatle our army can barely afford helicopters though we still have a number of second hand ones

>tfw i took an UPCAT in engineering and got 3.00

He BTFO'd (((Goldberg))) too after the kike was caught making a 'blueprint' on an ouster against the government. He named the skype a faggot in national television.

gmanetwork.com/news/story/593813/news/nation/palace-on-goldberg-blueprint-to-oust-duterte-president-enjoys-filipinos-trust

After he funded the push to end the USSR, he turned rogue and started pushing for communism.

He must be destroyed and his gay shit lord son too

Dont trust the Leafs tricks. Reread his post. City people voted for Hillary--> "everybody and his grandma loves him" Suburban and rural retards ---> out of touch pinoy that havent been to the mainland in years.

Really fired my dopamine - though that may have been the line of meth i just snorted too